Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mandyg

sunny, i am watching everest..and will watch the new show on sony and the epic channel for sure but will follow rajat as well whichever show he does!

am watching the new seasons of scandal, how to get away with murder,bones and criminal minds ,new girl..that takes care of my tv viewingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and RT has to do something really substantial and powerful for me to watch him again ...and hopefully not another EK project
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well there r many points about whether RT is quitting or not nd the matter is not only about ekta but also about the channel. Zee r the only people who give positive articles about rajat for eg the latest article about his friendship with the kids. Rajat recently went for campaigning for the owner of zee group Dr subhash chandra nd is also following him on Twitter. So I have a huge doubt whether the channel will be ready to leave rajat or not. Yes if like prachi desai or susant singh rajput he gets a film thts a different issue but if channel is adament it will be tough for him.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly if ekta can make sumthing like YHM nd meri ashiqi where strong males r there then I will definitely wish for it. JA also started with a strong male lead nd also got gud TRPs but evrything lost within 6 months.
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mandy - What is the new show in Sony ? And how do you like AG's Everest ? Have to catch up with it - Wish RT came as mountain instructor in that as special appearance - Will be a good incentive to watch it.
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Mandy - What is the new show in Sony ? And how do you like AG's Everest ? Have to catch up with it - Wish RT came as mountain instructor in that as special appearance - Will be a good incentive to watch it.

Oh me too sometimes catch up on Everest, and watch Airlines...IKNMP is from EK stable and therefore, will be cliche after initial good episodes...or not...for somewhere I feel it also is the channel's feel given in to the shows essence.

YHM is on SP and that channel changed itself, so it has strong leads, i heard...same with Sony...but I've yet to see or hear of one show on Zee that ain't regressiveπŸ˜•

I doubt JA would be same if it wasn't on Zee...say on SP or Sony or Life OK for that matter
Edited by mishtidoi - 9 years ago
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Watched Mayya's new show..πŸ€ͺ..In first episode itself heroine's daughter gave a very good lecture to her mom..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..you r selfish, you don't love me, and what not..😲..EK kabhi nai sudhregi..πŸ˜†..aur audiance bhi..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

But laut ke buddhu...kis ghar ko jaye?πŸ˜†

Pray to GOd ... Apna rajat koi acha sa --"GHAR"-- pakar le after entring of AN as MAH in epic lub stoty of jodha akbar

Bhudu bhi usi ghar ki ore chal parenge Rajat k pheeche pheeche πŸ˜†
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Arz kiya hai...

"Unke chehre par MOLE lagne ka yeh faayda hua...
Ki hum sab unki nazar utaarne main lag gayin. ..." 🀣

Ham nae bhi arz kia hae

Un kay mole ko dekh kar ajati hae epi dekhne ki himmat
Zee waly samjhte hae Un kay show ka haal acha hae
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile.sara

Pray to GOd ... Apna rajat koi acha sa --"GHAR"-- pakar le after entring of AN as MAH in epic lub stoty of jodha akbar

Bhudu bhi usi ghar ki ore chal parenge Rajat k pheeche pheeche πŸ˜†

sara, what is dis MAH???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jayaks02

jaya, i saw one week epis of everest. will have to catch up last week's..its a little hatke show..but will get interesting once the hike on everest starts..the new show of ekta's on sony itna karo na mujhse pyaar has promising star cast and looks good, i think it started today!