Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: adiana12

Sara - since Atifa track the entire planning has been to move from JA to SA - no one believed it - the TOI news on SA had come in August itself and I am very sure that the grown up Salim and other kids most probably were finalized last month itself but will be shown by next week only - the story moved away from JA long back - infact I now realise when but cant say it on forum - and what you are getting is the base for the SA story and as soon as the base is set the big leap will be on

I was clawed at when I made posts on reasons for the leap...n casting for SA πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If you all note Akbar has been slowly moved out of harem - my feeling is that once SA starts we will only get Akbar in soul talk and maybe a couple of epis in a month for one or two scenes as the story would be SA and the surroundig sbs with the Begumats
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

hello ladies kya guftagoo chal rahi haiπŸ€—..today our abba huzoor looked so awesome in daadi😳

Even an otherwise ugly mole looks se*y on him...I was trying to explain this only to Shyamala Aunty last night...πŸ˜†

Shyamala Aunty please. ...Samajhne na prayaas kijiye na...πŸ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If you all note Akbar has been slowly moved out of harem - my feeling is that once SA starts we will only get Akbar in soul talk and maybe a couple of epis in a month for one or two scenes as the story would be SA and the surroundig sbs with the Begumats

all that is good yaar but i hope ashoka mein RT hi hoπŸ˜•
Khushi_love thumbnail

Shaggy...yeh bata...when is AN replacing RT? ????
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Even an otherwise ugly mole looks se*y on him...I was trying to explain this only to Shyamala Aunty last night...πŸ˜†

Shyamala Aunty please. ...Samajhne na prayaas kijiye na...πŸ˜†

tell shyamala that the mole is the nazar battoo of our so yummy and good looking jaan😳
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

In a new PS interview, when questioned about her stylist and styling (if there's one )...she said they decided not to change for now, but will change in future...she also said Leaps are standards of a BT show and she very well knows of it...All this means she'll stay put in future leap too.

The Big Question is about RTπŸ€”

Mishti...even I read that...n I agree with you...
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Shaggy...yeh bata...when is AN replacing RT? ????

πŸ˜†..i too am waiting for that!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mandyg

munni on this one i am with you! i completely agree that the punishment was right but a time limit should have been set but then who is looking for logic in ekts's show..her shows are sans logic!

I can understand about the zindagi bhar which was illogical part but the punishment was definitely needed. If salim was pardoned tomorrow if suppose haider commits the same mistake they have to be pardoned as well. If an appeal had been made a king cant back out saying oh he is just a 9yr old. Salim was always shown more matured than a 9yrs old in the 'mahanta' department then why this 9yr old thing will be an excuse?
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile.sara

πŸ€—
Lo kr lo baat πŸ˜†
Oye itni bari speech jhari tau hae ... 😳

Sara...πŸ‘ for your speech.. πŸ€ͺ...n this too...πŸ˜†

Even i m saying this only...how can we expect logic in such an illogical NR???. I for one, am able to segregate the superficial exaggerated content from scenes meant for trp janta quite easily...else toh it would have been impossible to have watched JA hitherto...πŸ˜†