Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
hello ladies kya guftagoo chal rahi hai🤗..today our abba huzoor looked so awesome in daadi😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adiana12

Sara - since Atifa track the entire planning has been to move from JA to SA - no one believed it - the TOI news on SA had come in August itself and I am very sure that the grown up Salim and other kids most probably were finalized last month itself but will be shown by next week only - the story moved away from JA long back - infact I now realise when but cant say it on forum - and what you are getting is the base for the SA story and as soon as the bese is set the big leap will be on

yes the news of leap came out with the atifa track ...hence the planning has been going on for long ..this is not a random decision at all...atifa track was just the base for the end of MA and the events that followed...

and i think instead of the all the politics and drugs involving children ..they better move on to the big leap and new story...and if they are able to cast good..the new story will work as people always love the love hate story and the accompanying tiffs and tragic

girls the new channel Epic is being launched today..do catch up...there is an interesting line up ...
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In a new PS interview, when questioned about her stylist and styling (if there's one )...she said they decided not to change for now, but will change in future...she also said Leaps are standards of a BT show and she very well knows of it...All this means she'll stay put in future leap too.
The Big Question is about RT🤔
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

yes the news of leap came out with the atifa track ...hence the planning has been going on for long ..this is not a random decision at all...atifa track was just the base for the end of MA and the events that followed...

and i think instead of the all the politics and drugs involving children ..they better move on to the big leap and new story...and if they are able to cast good..the new story will work as people always love the love hate story and the accompanying tiffs and tragic

girls the new channel Epic is being launched today..do catch up...there is an interesting line up ...

sunny, i am watching everest..and will watch the new show on sony and the epic channel for sure but will follow rajat as well whichever show he does!
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

In a new PS interview, when questioned about her stylist and styling (if there's one )...she said they decided not to change for now, but will change in future...she also said Leaps are standards of a BT show and she very well knows of it...All this means she'll stay put in future leap too.

The Big Question is about RT🤔

mishti RT might move on!
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

1st of all fatima bi is not going to live so long. Nd 2ndly she herself would be ashamed of keeping the future heir in her house for very long. Honestly if we want to find logic then evrything even salim not been able to hit a target is illogical. Kids entering the shahi bag was illogical jodha following jalal's orders was illogical. Many things r illogical but jalal punishing salim is absolutely right.

munni on this one i am with you! i completely agree that the punishment was right but a time limit should have been set but then who is looking for logic in ekts's show..her shows are sans logic!
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Koi mujh sae bhi baat kr lia karo kabhi
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile.sara

Koi mujh sae bhi baat kr lia karo kabhi

chal suna behna🤗
smile.sara thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Sara - since Atifa track the entire planning has been to move from JA to SA - no one believed it - the TOI news on SA had come in August itself and I am very sure that the grown up Salim and other kids most probably were finalized last month itself but will be shown by next week only - the story moved away from JA long back - infact I now realise when but cant say it on forum - and what you are getting is the base for the SA story and as soon as the base is set the big leap will be on

Yaar mera tau manna hae ... Kahi na kahi aag lagi hoti hae ... Dhuaan apne ap nhi utthta ...

There is no news without any base...

So i always beleived tht salim anar kali story is on way

But their approach for salim anar kali is very bad... There is no sufistication and maturty iin execution ... Whole drama is very dheela...
Edited by smile.sara - 9 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandyg

chal suna behna🤗

🤗
Lo kr lo baat 😆
Oye itni bari speech jhari tau hae ... 😳