Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just caught up with the episode now - Have seen the HUGS. 😆 - Parents who have left their only child in a punishment situation hug exactly like this !!

Even presence of Jalal is making it difficult to withstand the episodes these days.

And today Jodha Begum when expressing her solidarity with Jalal was so so good with her exalted hand movements, Emphasis on dialogue and pushing her face forward ( Eyes also expressive accordingly) to drive the message to low IQ Emperor on her realization of the punishment's effect. Other side was so subtle and not that much expressive 😭😭. 😆😆😆
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Just caught up with the episode now - Have seen the HUGS. 😆 - Parents who have left their only child in a punishment situation hug exactly like this !!

Even presence of Jalal is making it difficult to withstand the episodes these days.

And today Jodha Begum when expressing her solidarity with Jalal was so so good with her exalted hand movements, Emphasis on dialogue and pushing her face forward ( Eyes also expressive accordingly) to drive the message to low IQ Emperor on her realization of the punishment's effect. Other side was so subtle and not that much expressive 😭😭. 😆😆😆

In JA, parents who are about to make a baby also hug like that only, Srividhya. ...😉 😆
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have a hypothetical situation -

The President or the PM or the Head of State of a country ka child is, lets say, doing target practice with a firearm in his garden - and in the process by mistake, hits a kid who has seen some fruits / flowers in the garden and has come to pluck it - and this child of the Head seeing the hurt kid runs away in fear and does not get any help either - and when the case comes up for hearing he lies that he knows nothing about it - but unfortunately there is a camera recording of the whole event

Now how are the courts supposed to respond in this situation ???????

Shd we let the child of the Head go saying the kid was an intruder and this all happened by mistake???

Would the same view be taken if the child was not of the Head's but an ordinary citizen - and what if the kid who was hit was the child of another Head of State or of a very important person ?????

I really wonder what justice is all about ????????
jayaks02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

In JA, parents who are about to make a baby also hug like that only, Srividhya. ...😉 😆

Khushi - They MADE The baby also with THAT HUG only. Some Mahabharat type this one is !!!! 😆
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No, not at all. It was for all 3 points, all clearly made by Jalal in the Diwan-e-Aam

1) Jaan boojkar ya anjaane mein uspar teer chalaya, isliye Salim gunehgaar hai (Jalal in the D-e-A)
2) For running away .
And let us not exaggerate about "leaving him to die" please, Khushi. He is not dead yet, is he? And I doubt if a 9 year old thinks of "leaving him to die". Though if he were to kick the bucket now, I would be interested to see of the Shahenshah sticks to his zindagi bhar.

Again, Khushi, please do not argue the CVs' case for them. You have to analyse the character and his lines as is. You cannot ask people to ignore this or that - in this case the zindagi bhar - because you want your HAH to be all wise. But for the large mole he sticks on as a standard part of his countryman disguise, I doubt if you would accept any daag in your anticipated hammam-mate!😉

3) For lying to the Shahenshah in the D-e-A

Shyamala Aunty

I totally agree...The punishment was ONLY for leaving Qadir to die...

Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

The President or the PM or the Head of State of a country ka child is, lets say, doing target practice with a firearm in his garden - and in the process by mistake, hits a kid who has seen some fruits / flowers in the garden and has come to pluck it - and this child of the Head seeing the hurt kid runs away in fear and does not get any help either - and when the case comes up for hearing he lies that he knows nothing about it - but unfortunately there is a camera recording of the whole event

Shd we let the child of the Head go saying the kid was an intruder and this all happened by mistake???

Would the same view be taken if the child was not of the Head's but an ordinary citizen - and what if the kid who was hit was the child of another Head of State or of a very important person ?????

On humanitarian grounds, even if one has not hit the injured, getting him medical help is warranted. .so if one has actually injured someone, it is definitely the moral duty of the "guilty innocent" (oxymoron intended 😆 ) to get him medical help...

N this was what Jalal's judgement was about...which was exaggerated beyond common sense by EK'S brainless nincompoops. ...😃
jayaks02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Good, my poppet. I cannot possibly wade thru your marathon threads, whence my failure to notice this post!!

You would be in elite company, Khushi, even when you are all by yourself!

Shyamala Aunty

[/QUOTE

Shyamala Akka - What a surprise during this hour? 😊 These single sparklers, so typical of you lifts one's spirits BTW, Khushi truly deserves it 😊. Last week someone was taking a session in a Training I attended on creative and succulent writing and gave us some ten pointers like a checklist 😡 - I was only thinking of you. How I wish you would have taken that session ? Hope your wrist is better now.

Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

No, not at all. It was for all 3 points, all clearly made by Jalal in the Diwan-e-Aam

1) Jaan boojkar ya anjaane mein uspar teer chalaya, isliye Salim gunehgaar hai (Jalal in the D-e-A)
2) For running away .
And let us not exaggerate about "leaving him to die" please, Khushi. He is not dead yet, is he? And I doubt if a 9 year old thinks of "leaving him to die". Though if he were to kick the bucket now, I would be interested to see of the Shahenshah sticks to his zindagi bhar.

Again, Khushi, please do not argue the CVs' case for them. You have to analyse the character and his lines as is. You cannot ask people to ignore this or that - in this case the zindagi bhar - because you want your HAH to be all wise. But for the large mole he sticks on as a standard part of his countryman disguise, I doubt if you would accept any daag in your anticipated hammam-mate!😉

3) For lying to the Shahenshah in the D-e-A

Shyamala Aunty

So Aunty...u also agree that the mole is really se*y...don't you????😆...I for one could never have thought that even a mole could be this se*y 😆

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Adi
The child will not be punished for hitting the kid. Here the kid is at fault.

But for running away without seeking help.

Here is where the dialogs are a let down. Akbar should have stated that clearly that the hit was an accident caused by the kid's intrusion. But it was irresponsible of the child to leave the kid to die unattended and has to serve the punishment for his irresponsibility by taking up the responsibilities of the kid till it recovers.

And well, no action inspite of the scandal would shake the people's faith in the justice system.
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I totally agree...The punishment was ONLY for leaving Qadir to die...

No Khushi, there is no punishment - this is atonement - here is an old lady who has only her Grandson as family - forget the child doing any sewa mewa - now imagine a scenario where the future Emperor while doing target practice mistakenly hits her grandson - and after sometime the child dies - and the Heir has made no atonement for the mistake - what would the populace feel when the heir takes the throne ???? - and imagine if there is someone ambitious who wants the throne as well (we do have Haider here) - what a field day he would have whipping up sentiments against the incumbent.