Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
May be hypnotising was her hunar...😆

Then why didn't she hypnotise Jalal who is quite boozed many times in her hoojra against Jodha begum...'Suniye Shahenshah... Jodha Begum se zyaada hum hi aapse mohabbat karte hain'...'Aap poori duniya mein sirf hum se mohabbat karte hain'...'I am No.1 in everything here'

Originally posted by: sashashyam

There is one thing that has not been noticed and commented on about the Ruqaiya-Salim scene yesterday.

The CVs seem to be confusing drugging a person with hypnotising him. If you give a kid opium, he will go to sleep. It is only you know how to hypnotise him that you can make subliminal suggestions to him in his hypnotised state for him to follow even after he has come out of the hypnotic trance.
What they showed us was a cockeyed mixture of the two very different things. So what is new?😡 Not that anyone from the viewership, bar a couple of odd bods like me, is likely to either notice such a huge bloomer or pull Balaji up for it!

This apart, Ruqaiya is such a panauti that any scheme she cooks up is bound to fail for sheer lack of attention to detail and the slapdash planning. As in her false pregnancy case. So Salim did end up as a ghulam, but not hers. Noorjehan's!

Shyamala/Aunty/Akka

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Is this a new style of hypnotism via Afeem?????🤢😡🤢

Shyamala Aunty...I did notice it ...n I did comment on it...😆...here is the original comment. ...😃

That makes 2 of us...im in elite company...yayyy...😆
Sandhya.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Rahim was also so well known for charity, was very humble and a simple and noble person (so no tabela...😆). I read somewhere that he was married to Aziz Koka's sister. (Teddy's daughter). He was a krishna bhakt too and has written poems on Krishna too...(surely influenced by Jo...😊)

Edited by Sandhya.A - 9 years ago

Word Count: 0

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Did you notice...Rahim with his beard resembles Bairam Khan a lot

Very good casting.👏

Y don't I see the resemblance????🤓

N this Rahim is so dheela dhaala kinds ...total opposite of kiddo Rahim...

I dread same thing will happen with Murad too...
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Y don't I see the resemblance????🤓

N this Rahim is so dheela dhaala kinds ...total opposite of kiddo Rahim...

I dread same thing will happen with Murad too...

Bas 1 week ka intezaar aur 😉 😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sandhya, I feel differently about it nd I still stand by it. But obviously if I say anything I will be put down bcoz im not a gud writer. Anyways the punishment is mainly about leaving tht guy injured nd not about hitting. If salim would have tried to help the boy he wouldn't have got tht punishment. Main point is to teach the lesson of life tht just like ur important for ur family sumone else is also important for his family. As per dialogues goes it never matches the reality. I dont want to argue bcoz obviously this is the case in this forum either jodha or ruku gets all the sympathy. Jalal is wrong evrytime. If jodha does sumthing she is kind hearted if ruku does sumthing its bcoz of jalal but noone is there to understand him. But this punishment for me is the most apt nd fair punishment bcoz it has many reasons behind it.

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sandhya.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Bas 1 week ka intezaar aur 😉 😆

Aaadiii...

Word Count: 1

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It only goes to show, Sandhya my dear, as demonstrated by the conversation between Nadira and her remarkably logical and rational mother, that Zillbahar has more commonsense and intelligence than the Shahenshah-e-Hind.

She stresses the point you have made here - and I had made before - about Salim not having been at fault at all in shooting Qadir - for if a soldier had shot the boy, he would have defended himself vigorously and been let off. Whereas, the Shahenshah states in the Diwan-e-Aam Jaan boohjkar kiya ho ya anjaane mein, Sheiku Baba, aap gunehgaar hain, betraying not only a lack of understanding of the basic facts of the case, but also of the distinction between gunaah and galti.

Equally important, Zillbahar picks up the other point I have made repeatedly - that Qadir was a thief, as he was stealing mangoes from the shahi bagh. What she did not state, for obvious reasons, was that if Qadir was a chor, her daughter was the assistant chorni!

So why did our Zill-e-Elahi not round off his Solomonic exercise in Mughaliya insaaf by socking Nadira too with some punishment, and keeping Qadir's in abeyance till he recovers?

But who cares about such trifles? Now that his chaheti begum has given him a medal as big as a soup plate for his wisdom in imposing this sentence on his son and ensuring his moral upliftment, he must be in seventh heaven, especially since she also carefully leaned over twice so as to get her head on his shoulder!

As for me, I grit my teeth tonight when Jodha was boosting Jalal's morale with gushing encomiums to his doorandeshi. What I am waiting for is for the couple to be confronted with the blowback from all this, with Salim's by now bahut bada dil having expanded sufficiently to not only weep for the sufferings of the poor,but also to accommodate the cactuskali in total defiance of his abbujaan and perhaps also his ammijaan. I shall then have the last laugh, and it will be long and loud!

Shyamala/Aunty

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

No Shreya...

If Salim had shot Qadir in anger, I can understand...

But when he aimed for a target in HIS own gardens and a chor came midway, what would he do?

But yes, Salim was wrong to run away and then lie...

There should have been a limited period punishment..this zindagi bhar at dadiji's house shocked me at Jalal's logic...

Anyway this lack of logic is nothing compared to begumsa's logic in TM track and Jalal's own logic in following Nigaar aapa to mehfoos jagah.😆😆 Having seen the worst this ought not to shock us. 😆😆😆😆

Originally posted by: munnirony

Tum bhi HAH piche pad gayi. Koi baat koi aur na sahi mein to samajti hoon abba huzoor ko. 😭

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys jab the main lead jalal ke hunars ko footage nehi milti who is rahim them? Forget rahim did they ever show about jalal's achievements? Jalal himself was great singer nd composer. But do CVs really care? TM, maan singh, rahim r just for show. 😆