Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Waise, All episodes of HAH good but there are some which are outstanding that are etched in memory ; And I am quickly recalling 5 of them below.
1. Jalal coming to Jodha to appreciate the poem she wrote for his waaris. He is pleasantly surprised with her another talent and immensely pleased, with so much goodness in her wonderful list of wishes for his honewale waaris.
2. Jalal forgiving that small boy's parents in DEM and sending him to his home so that his childhood is protected - What a tearful recall he did to his own childhood, after he shouts at Adham in this episode.
3. Sending the Maulvis who created commotion to Mecca and beating them in their own game, post the issue of his Kali temple visit in DEK. They were totally caught off-guard and did not have one single argument in their favour at the end. TE !!
4. Abolishing Teerth Tax with logical arguments in DEK and feeling empathy for his subjects who belong to another religion. What a consensus builder he was in this episode !!
5.Accepting the Holy Quran from his subjects with so much reverence and thanking them whole heartedly with heart felt gratitude.
Shahenshah -E-Hind - Your journey to Akbar has been as fascinating to us, as it has been to you.
rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harrybird

You must see...Here is the Link !

These kids are immensely talented ! πŸ‘

Awwie Murad... Cutiepie!
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

My dearest Khushi and the rest of the gang,

Have a lot fun with our boy wonder, kids. I am quite exasperated with all the onscreen goings on of late, and am not feeling like extolling Jalal to the skies, so I shall take a pass on that.

But in my time , I have done more than perhaps anyone else here to lavish praise on Rajat and his Jalal. That should suffice for now!

Shyamala/ Aunty/Akka

I totally understand, Aunty...n I respect your pov just as much...πŸ˜ƒ

But thanks for dropping by anyway...its always a pleasure to hear from you, Shyamala Aunty...πŸ€—
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Waise, All episodes of HAH good but there are some which are outstanding that are etched in memory ; And I am quickly recalling 5 of them below.
1. Jalal coming to Jodha to appreciate the poem she wrote for his waaris. He is pleasantly surprised with her another talent and immensely pleased, with so much goodness in her wonderful list of wishes for his honewale waaris.
2. Jalal forgiving that small boy's parents in DEM and sending him to his home so that his childhood is protected - What a tearful recall he did to his own childhood, after he shouts at Adham in this episode.
3. Sending the Maulvis who created commotion to Mecca and beating them in their own game, post the issue of his Kali temple visit in DEK. They were totally caught off-guard and did not have one single argument in their favour at the end. TE !!
4. Abolishing Teerth Tax with logical arguments in DEK and feeling empathy for his subjects who belong to another religion. What a consensus builder he was in this episode !!
5.Accepting the Holy Quran from his subjects with so much reverence and thanking them whole heartedly with heart felt gratitude.
Shahenshah -E-Hind - Your journey to Akbar has been as fascinating to us, as it has been to you.

Super fabulous post, Srividhya. ...πŸ‘

Agree with each n every episode enumerated by you here...wil add on to them in a while...

But a fabulous collection...must say...πŸ‘πŸΌ
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
With all bugles blaring full blast - get ready to see the big leap - Salim will be back at the palace by mid week and Ruqs will again get Babaji ka Thullu from CVs and all baying for Ruqs blood will once again crash land πŸ˜† - and the big leap will then be announced - ta...da...πŸ˜‰
rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

With all bugles blaring full blast - get ready to see the big leap - Salim will be back at the palace by mid week and Ruqs will again get Babaji ka Thullu from CVs and all baying for Ruqs blood will once again crash land πŸ˜† - and the big leap will then be announced - ta...da...πŸ˜‰

Bechari Ruq πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail
Moti bai back from vacation.
Ruqu 😑

JJ 😭...why r u both so dumb???
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Moti bai back from vacation.

Ruqu 😑

JJ 😭...why r u both so dumb???

because they cannot show the rest of the Agra vaasis smartπŸ˜†

hola ladiesπŸ€—
Khushi_love thumbnail
Is this a new style of hypnotism via Afeem?????🀒😑🀒
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

because they cannot show the rest of the Agra vaasis smartπŸ˜†

hola ladiesπŸ€—

Sunny puttar. ...πŸ€—...tum kithe thi????