Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

moti had more attitude than all the beghums put together..her body language and the way she went about her chores ..it seemed like she was doing ahuge meherbaani on the entire sultanant...and absolutely no respect for anyone at all ..if only khyber had carried her off with him and made her clean his cave 😆

During Sujamal track, there is one night where Jalal comes to check on Jodha and then goes to see she singing lohri to Rahim. That time Moti asks " Shahenshah se kuch sandesh hai Jodha ke liye" or something like that. 😡😡 - I was flabberghasted in that episode. Wanted to throw her in Yamuna many times. 😊
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think glorification acc. to people means screen space & jalal-jodha not against her. btw about the screen space thing i agree. now-a-days she gets more screen space than jodha or even jalal. its all about SA & ruku the vamp. jalal the strict father, the exact scenario from the film shakti, jodha the bechari hero ki maa & others r almost no more. rahim after the leap is also as gud as a todermal or tansen.😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

But do you guys recall Jalal's expression during Ben's dance ? Dance pe chance - Isse kehtai hain !!! I liked his chemistry with Ben and the way he used to call Benaazzir. 😆

i just loved his expressions. it was so amazing. & people riled up more due to this natural acting.😉
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

o ya. i really hope RT gets roles like tht or sumthing like "fannah".

This two shows are my favorite..😳..Thank God, no SBS at all...Btw , MTV shows r too bold..😳😉..i want Rajat to do sumthing like that..😳😉..
greeshma014 thumbnail

i just loved his expressions. it was so amazing. & people riled up more due to this natural acting.😉

Even in "atifa track"..😳😳..his expressions were mind blowing..😳😳
greeshma014 thumbnail

i think glorification acc. to people means screen space & jalal-jodha not against her. btw about the screen space thing i agree. now-a-days she gets more screen space than jodha or even jalal. its all about SA & ruku the vamp. jalal the strict father, the exact scenario from the film shakti, jodha the bechari hero ki maa & others r almost no more. rahim after the leap is also as gud as a todermal or tansen.😆

After big leap, Jodha wil b shown as tragic queen and "hari hui ma"..Amount of jo's tears directly propotional to jalal bashing..😉😕...Rukku, she wil get new new titles from viewers..
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

This two shows are my favorite..😳..Thank God, no SBS at all...Btw , MTV shows r too bold..😳😉..i want Rajat to do sumthing like that..😳😉..

both channel V & MTV r bringing youth shows. so hope for the best.😊
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

After big leap, Jodha wil b shown as tragic queen and "hari hui ma"..Amount of jo's tears directly propotional to jalal bashing..😉😕...Rukku, she wil get new new titles from viewers..

i hope EK doesnt force rajat to continue.
greeshma014 thumbnail

i hope EK doesnt force rajat to continue.

same here..i want him to quit..i don't want him to do one more Ekta show..He should do sumthing different..😳..
Nilarani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Nila...where are HAH's pics please???😃

Morning Khushi 😊
I went to bed early last night. That drugging scene put me off totally. Felt sad for reel Salim and real Ruq 😕
Anyways, our HAH is there to cheer me up. 😃