Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: munnirony

koi HAH ko bachao. i hope we get sum gud news on the new year.

kyu?? kya hua??😲😲
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just reached home - Will watch the episode after reading the thread.
So much of anuchit baat 😃😃. All of you are to be handed over to RUKAYYA Begum. After taking the opium shot, you will be circling her round and round.

I will be Jodha Begum attendant - Get up at 5 AM in morning - oil bath - flowers picking up and Pooja assistance - Rangoli during the day - Then tantadaaain - Evening will come and then HAH will come into the Hojra 😉 - I will take the place of Mothi bai 🤣
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: greeshma014

kyu?? kya hua??😲😲

kuch nehi. bas i want RT to be out of this show. SA & new track is really boring.😆
greeshma014 thumbnail
watching KYY nowadays..i know every one here wants Rajat to do Ashoka or strong character like that..Don't hit me, i want him to play a modern role like " Manik Malhotra"..😳😳
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

watching KYY nowadays..i know every one here wants Rajat to do Ashoka or strong character like that..Don't hit me, i want him to play a modern role like " Manik Malhotra"..😳😳

whts KYY??? 😉
greeshma014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Just reached home - Will watch the episode after reading the thread.

So much of anuchit baat 😃😃. All of you are to be handed over to RUKAYYA Begum. After taking the opium shot, you will be circling her round and round.

I will be Jodha Begum attendant - Get up at 5 AM in morning - oil bath - flowers picking up and Pooja assistance - Rangoli during the day - Then tantadaaain - Evening will come and then HAH will come into the Hojra 😉 - I will take the place of Mothi bai 🤣

HAH comes to Hojra only to say "good night"..Now He has so much "sanskaars " in him..All thanks to his Begumsa..
greeshma014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

whts KYY??? 😉

kaise yeh yariyaan....A show on MTV..😊..
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

kaise yeh yariyaan..😳😳..A show on MTV..😊..

o ya. i really hope RT gets roles like tht or sumthing like "fannah".
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpeez

Sunny, spice up the marriage life! Haye allah, beghumsa will empty an entire packet of garam masala into a curry now. Bechare abba huzoor ko ulcer na ho jaye 😭😆

But do you guys recall Jalal's expression during Ben's dance ? Dance pe chance - Isse kehtai hain !!! I liked his chemistry with Ben and the way he used to call Benaazzir. 😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Actually she is said to be glorified sunny...
and here she is depicted as a drug peddler and hypnotiser.

And where on earth was Rahim?

Sandhya...i have been unable to see that glorification ...from an insecure yet strong woman who may have been selfish and arrogant but never evil or a fool or disloyal...they have turned her into this screeching evil witch who can stoop to any low to bring down jodha...how on earth is this favoritism...

this was the woman who would never harm jalal's kid come what may ...this was the woman who was fiercely loyal to jalal and now what we have is her...feeding opium to his kid who calls her badi ammi and feeding him with you hate your father and your father hates you 😭 ..they have brutally killed her character long back

and yes rahim seem to be conducting his own raas leela...waise bhi this is Agra security ...😆😆