Katrina Kaif to star opposite Ajay Devgn in Prakash Jha's Satsang

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Raajneeti trio to reunite?
KATRINA KAIF MIGHT STAR OPPOSITE AJAY DEVGN IN PRAKASH JHA'S SATSANG

Reshma Kelkar Dabholkar
November 08, 2014

After patching up with his favourite actor Ajay Devgn, Prakash Jha recently announced his six forthcoming projects. Ajay will be seen playing the lead role in two out of the six films. The actor has been cast in Jha's Raajneeti 2 and Satsang. Ajay, who is gearing up to direct and act in his home production's next project Shivay, will start shooting for Jha's films next year.

If all goes well, Katrina Kaif will be joining the cast of Satsang. This will mean that Jha will direct both actors together four years after the trio had collaborated for Raajneeti.

According to a source Jha is keen to sign Katrina as the lead opposite Ajay in Satsang. " Prakash Jha has planned Raajneeti 2 and Satsang, for which he is keen to sign Katrina. In fact, he has been in touch with Katrina for the same.

Raajneeti is indeed one of the best films of Katrina's career and she too wants to work with him. However, she is yet to give him her dates," a source says.

Jha has been working on Satsang for a long time. The film is about business of spirituality and how it affects our nation at large. The source informs that if she agrees, Katrina will be seen sans make- up in a non- glamorous avatar. She has sported a similar look for the second half of Raajneeti.

Satsang will go on floors next year.

Katrina and Jha remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All those Katrina fans who made fun of singham returns and Action Jackson 🀣 atleast they had superhit Rohit shetty and prabhu deva to direct.
1012698 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhartiamber

All those Katrina fans who made fun of singham returns and Action Jackson 🀣 atleast they had superhit Rohit shetty and prabhu deva to direct.

LOL what are you implying?
dhartiamber thumbnail

Originally posted by: silent_reader

LOL what are you implying?

LOL you dont understand?πŸ˜†
1012698 thumbnail

LOL you dont understand?πŸ˜†

i should have told you earlier, i dont understand idiot. πŸ˜†
The member is asked NOT to demean another member. You may express your views in civil manner.
Follow IF rules
BWF-DT
Edited by realitybites - 9 years ago
dhartiamber thumbnail

i should have told you earlier, i dont understand idiot. πŸ˜†

Thank you katty fan i am honoured i burn you so much. πŸ˜† so affected you are that you always have to pass personal comments on people who dont tend to katrina's piles.
1012698 thumbnail

Thank you katty fan i am honoured i burn you so much. πŸ˜† so affected you are that you always have to pass personal comments on people who dont tend to katrina's piles.

Good comeback, genius πŸ‘
975902 thumbnail
This thread intentionally made for you two! LOL

BTW, Jha's muse are bebo and Katty. It's either two!
dhartiamber thumbnail

Good comeback, genius πŸ‘

I know i am good it had to be good only as i dont get personal with members for some expressionless actress. πŸ˜†
Edited by dhartiamber - 9 years ago
1012698 thumbnail

I know i am good it had to be good only as i dont get personal with members for some expressionless actress. πŸ˜†

Thank you, mother Teresa πŸ˜†