ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
just because of their starcast everyone is watching:

Jackson Heights
Sadqay Tumharey

Both are incredibly slow paced dramas...even slower than that horrific aamano pe likha...but still everyone watches both dramas and praises it. Some people even describe Sadqay Tumharey as a masterpiece 🤪

I LOVE YOU HEAVENLYBLISS 😳

Edited by ILoveFERNANDO - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jackson heights is going to have 24 episodes. So, the writer has taken his own sweet in introducing characters and now that characters have settled down, real story will start soon hopefully. I'm eager to know more about Salma & Mischelle. What they have gone through in lives?

You cant judge sadqay tumharay on the basis of just two episodes. Neither you can call it masterpiece nor a bore-fest. I'm enjoying the gaaon waali feel in it. It reminds of Dastaan. Also, Mahira is looking absolutely gorgeous and is doing a very good job.
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah what Usmaan said about Sadkay Tumharey.
I do not find Jakson Hieghts any good either
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sadqay Tumharay!
for me It Is A Masterpiece,..
The way its picturized,.. Locations and SCenarios,.. really take you back to 80's,..

Th story aint that slow,..
they are building it UP,.. intoducing th layers in each character,.. which is as necessay as progession of story,..

wouldnt comment on JH,.. cox The Man who could make me to watch th show is looking really bad to me,.. so am OFF from that,..
618043 thumbnail
Sadqay Tumhaare is awesome but I agree about Jackson Heights: it's not good at all. :/
Agreed both are boring

Love you too 🤣
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
watched jackson heights and the pace is slow soim waiting for the series to finish or get midway so i can start watching it. as for sadqat tumhare, i like the feel of past the show gives. plus a period drama like that usually is a bit like that.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can't jugde ST as per 2 epis ONLY .. Coz the show takes time to build up a bit.. I believe first 3-4 epis r needed to knw if the show is worth watching or not.. For now itz nice acc to me... Agey jaake God knws how it will proceed :)

Dnt knw JH.. So won't comment on tht :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i luv both adeel n mahira but jackson heights is thousand times better than sadqay...

even casting wise sadqay has no one except mahira...the new hero who has no expression mks th shw even a bigger torture to watch...n the story also seems gheesa peeta

on the other hand j.heights has 4 difeerent tracks and hence doesnt seem boring dragged or repititv

slowly they rintertwining th tracks now like adeel marina and adeel nauman n its gonna b even more fun in coming epis

j heights has a complete mix of drama emotions n comedy

in comparison sadqay has nothing except mahira

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Personally im liking Jackson Height more and it has nothing to do with the cast. Suprised tht ppl are not liking it tht much, .

Sadkay tumhare is good, but I really do not understand how a girl can love someone tht much, i mean she barely knows him and he is ALWAYS angry.
So its kinda WAY to romantic for me, really cheasy =S. Im watching it bcoz its different from other and interested to know wht happens further.