Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Manhoos_JSG

🤣 🤣 🤣
The movie is about divorce ! HA ! of course !! Madame is practicing here before the real deal Hahhaha xD good good it will be easier for her to move on when KSG will leave her :p
she will do a sequel of this movie which will be called "Phir se Alone" ;) But yeh itni desperate hai ke ek buddhe se hi kam chala liya lol xD oh god Jenny why u make me laugh like this ? You give me more reasons to bash you lol ! But I'm not complaining, keep making yourself look dumb, it's quite entertaining :p

PS : whoever wants to fight with me for daring to talk bad about their ewwtifool goddess don't bother, post limit is over 😭

Word Count: 0

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

lol...i remember watching his and sajid khan's shows on tv as a kid and thinking "wow they seem so intellectual..."
after all that analyzing and parodying of bad films, they went ahead and made mujhse dosti karoge and heyy babyy...

... there is no correlation whatsoever between how cool they seemed on tv, and the films they made...😆

Oh God, I remember Sajid Khan reviewing films in that angel/demon show of his. Can't believe he disses critics now. Just goes to show most people speak out of their behinds and don't have a clue about filmmaking when it comes to down to it. Both Kunal and Sajid are "critics" turned failed directors. 😆
AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This should be interesting😆
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Two hours of oscar worthy neck acting , can't wait 😳
1013295 thumbnail
hai hai Mirchi uuf uuf mirchi 😆
Edited by nkapoor33 - 9 years ago
-KissMyAss- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Peeves.

Two hours of oscar worthy neck acting , can't wait 😳

LMFAOOO 🤣

Word Count: 1

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jennifer Winget is really pretty, but her acting in alright. In SaraswatchiChandra, I could only focus on her neck and veins popping up in every dramatic scene of hers. Idk. I think she can stand to improve a little.

And Kunal Kohli looks way too old for her. Weird pairing.
No_Nonsense thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jenny looks gorgeous . I am happy for her.

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is what I don't like
TV actresses and actors literally would take up any role offered to them in bollywood
This movie will be another ishq in Paris .

No_Nonsense thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What else can they do ? TV actors are not given good offers from Bollywood. Even SushantSingh Rajput after bagging movies from good PHs is still treated like second class citizen in Bollywood !
Every tv actor/ actress has this dream of seeing themselves in big screen. Movies may not be hit but atleast their dreams get fulfilled.