Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I know, even health docs say the same ... but that group doesnt even follow Hadths...they just dont do it becoz they think embarrassing n they even make fun of it
LOL really?
I know for some people here who are not much aware of their culture, it is embarassing
But for Pakistani's there, I think its completely normal. They are used to it.
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well they're showing reality and 50% of couples in Pakistan are cousins so..

I get what you're saying. In many families, including mine, cousins have a brother/sister relationship. But according to Islam cousins are non mehram for each other. In Pakistan ppl grow up knowing the difference between cousins and actual siblings, and that's why cousin romance is so common. It's not a bad thing at all.

I've lived in America for my whole life and I personally couldn't imagine a cousin marriage, but many ppl in my family have them and there's nothing wrong with that since it's halal.
Edited by dramaybaaz. - 9 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mugda

If you drag religion here then what about Ali and Fatima's marriage? They were uncle and niece but still they got married.

The issue is not religion here. Pak dramas are overdoing this cousin marriage thing.

I am just saying it is allowed in Islam, so it shudn't be an issue tht they show cousin romance.
And i do not think they are. Not the ones i watch atleast, except from 1.
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

It is not necessary that someone who has not come out of the same stomach is not your brother. Children of two different mothers but same father will still be brother and sister and mehram for each other.

Are u sure???
Coz im not sure whether step brother is ur Mehram if u have the same father but different mother.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Are u sure???
Coz im not sure whether step brother is ur Mehram if u have the same father but different mother.

I think half brother/sister are mahram but step brother/sister are not
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Are u sure???

Yes children of the same father in any case are mehram. Children of same mother but different fathers are not.
Even someone who has been breastfed by the same woman as you is your mehram, even if they have different parents.
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Yes children of the same father in any case are mehram. Children of same mother but different fathers are not.

just searched on google but I found a link saying tht same goes for the mother.

@ hina tht I've read too long time back 😃
Edited by -Lostindreams - 9 years ago
PehliBaarish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it allowed if the father of 2 children is different
matlab mothers are sisters lekin fathers are not related so it allowed