Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I found this episode much more entertaining than fawad mahira one. simply loved Hamza ali abbasi.
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I'm seriously in love with Hamza. I'd say I'm more crazy about him than I was about Fawad at one point, mostly because his off-screen personality is as amazing as his acting. Ayesha was really entertaining too, and the episode was just great overall. I love how Hamza said he wanted to win so that he could give his gift to Ayesha - he's such a sweetheart!
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow the guy with wit and humour...no wonder he has so many 'dostian' (female friends). That random q about 'estimated number of trees in amazon jungle' and aisha's 'are you kidding me' and then hamza'sreply 'yes i am kidding' was adorable.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramaybaaz.

I'm seriously in love with Hamza. I'd say I'm more crazy about him than I was about Fawad at one point, mostly because his off-screen personality is as amazing as his acting. Ayesha was really entertaining too, and the episode was just great overall. I love how Hamza said he wanted to win so that he could give his gift to Ayesha - he's such a sweetheart!

Same here. I'm in love with the guy. I just saw some bits of the episode because of him. Hamza is very, very adorable. He has such an attractive personality. As someone said, no wonder all the ladies love him. Fawad's more endearing onscreen than he is offscreen. Truthfully, the likes of Hamza, Adeel, Osman, etc are so much more fun and entertaining offscreen.
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
saw bits and parts of two episodes.
Mahira is such an adorable doll. lol
FK was the usual. but hamza hamzaaa. he is just so good. Ayesha khan seemed like a Pakistani version of Kareena Kapoor and her makeup. :/
But the overall impression of the show is boring. TUC was much better even if that show was scripted but still had a warmer feeling. The host is the biggest disaster of the show. firstly wats with that annoyinggg accent :/and those hideous clothes. Even Mahira wasn't a good host but atleast she was warm and nice somehow there is something repulsive about HSY. anyways who are the other guest that are coming saw Saba and Adnan siddiques Picture somewhere
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cant Get Over Hamza's Epi! LOVE THIS GUY!❤️

btw is it Saba Qamar and Adnan Siddiqui next ?🤔 i saw a pic few days back of them together on the sets😊
Edited by iloveyouafridi - 10 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ayesha and Maria Wasti for today.. need to catch up on this show along with all my dramas.
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Got to watch the show now ! Truly Enjoyed Hamza's personality the most.. Fawad and Mahira as usual was magic especially when Fawad teased mahira in pure lahori way ! Hamza and Ayesha Questioning fun was epic coz of both.. Loved Lashari's personality ..an inspiring icon he is .. waiting for his next venture.. !!
BlackStar. thumbnail
I might be the only one, but I like this show, I find it entertaining without it being too serious. HSY isn't the best host, but he's funny and he seems like a nice guy off-screen. So far I enjoyed Maria and Ayesha's episode the most from the ones I've seen. I haven't seen Hamza and Ayesha Khan's yet but all other three I've seen. Reema to be honest annoyed me, she pretends to be this posh, sophisticated, intelligent person, but indirectly she took a dig at perhaps everything. Bilal Lashari was nice to watch.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Eid special had Umer Shareef and Mehreen Syed.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFrCPLiegnw[/YOUTUBE]