Users

Frequent Posters

664269 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
sana if u get good YT links, do share here
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
None yet Sundas I don't understand why HumSitaray didn't upload an HD version on there channel.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
People have issues that Mahira gave Humayun the last place on the list and they are like why did she do it, he is her producer and what all 😆
Also they are saying she did this because of Fawad and Fawad made a face everytime Humayun was mentioned to her
Maybe Fawad doesn't like Humayun but He surely can't force MK to change her choices
664269 thumbnail
and chalo, lets believe that she gave Humayun the last place because of Fawad.. acha hai na, proven that FM are indeed each other's support and friends..
my point is, what is the damn fudge if Fawad or mahira gives answers related to each others likes or dislikes ? why do people think that they were brought together for the talk show /
enuff of the nonsense, ppl just chill and enjoy FM.. ppl need to dish out rubbish about them, if Mahira has no problem and places humayun last, whatever the reason is, whats bugging others ?

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

^Two posts above mine: 👍🏼

I'm waiting for Umer Sharieff.. Please batao when is he coming Sana?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mri, definitely not anytime soon I'm guessing..
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ye DT bechara critics discuss kerne le liye hi reh gya hai as usual :P

okayy soo finally I watched it...
the segments n all were good..nd HSY was fine but he can improve on hosting..
Fawad Mahira gosh these two so much fun to watch :) Mahira used to be so funny n bubbly a few years ago and we know now she isnt the same anymore...but Im glad in this show she was pretty casual n talkative :)
It cud be seen they both actually get along well wid eachother, which contradicts those rumours abt thm being insecure n all. Its gud tht he didnt keep the qustions restricted to HS, coz I wanted them to talk beyond that...abt their current life n stuff.

abt appearances well FK looked Hot and elegant...it was weird to see him in the new KS look wid Mahira lol...but Mahira, like I said before, didnt luk as pretty as she usually does :/ idk her face luks weak or what..
anyways I really enjoyed the Epi esp the last parttt <3

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Mri, definitely not anytime soon I'm guessing..

Oh! 🤔

Word Count: 1

nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

One more thing I'd like to point out, no offence to any Fawad fans, I'm not hating on him but generally this gender discrimination that is so prevalent in the sickening mentality of certain people..

Fawad EQUALLY said just watch our shows and leave us alone.
Why on earth is Mahira being targeted and scrutinized alone for that? And why is she being targeted? It's a personal choice wanting to be on a social networking site and connecting with your fans. Social media is a mean place, it can make you more conscious of yourself than you already are. People like Mahira receive backlash over everything from what she wears, how she looks like, what she acts like, etc. I'm sure she's familiar with all the hate Facebook pages direct towards her so if she's not interested in coming online why is that something to take offense over and call her a mean celebrity?

Secondly for Gods sake, Fawad [even if he himself said not love to Humayun lol] wasn't the one to force her to rate Humayun last, now why is he being blamed for that? 😆

@bold.
In fact, that caught my attention even more because he never loses a chance to say that the audience and his fans are what makes the stars.
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
FM ! FM ! FM

. .
I cant get over thm

😳 😳

Bashers on Twitter : Keep Ur Mouth Shut , Nobody BTW