Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was good and very uncontroversial as the ppl had claimed it to be.The segments were good.They missed out on the LOVE and Not LOVE segment as they took it too seriously as the host said.More than the interview this show is about segments which is nice.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the updates. it seems the show was great and the guests were awesome. 😊
will be waiting to catch it later.
thanks again.
664269 thumbnail
I'm so THUD .. I still can't get over the last ten minutes.. Gaahh FM even forgot that there was a host and they were talking and making fun of each other.. Hayeee god...
@Ayesha:- according to twitter fawad was boring... LMAO
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shit quality but here's a youtube link.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isG-rJOPUgM&sns=tw[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isG-rJOPUgM&sns=tw
Edited by BlackStar. - 10 years ago
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bit of a letdown IMO - wish they'd focused on the content instead of the set & HSY is average at best.
WTH was he wearing anyway?????
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natz

Bit of a letdown IMO - wish they'd focused on the content instead of the set & HSY is average at best.

WTH was he wearing anyway?????

His own design 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HSY was wearing Dulha's clothes WTH 😳
harshadislove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Enie menie bolo minnie lllooolll
😆
Edited by KaranSGRules - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't see the entire episode..just saw bits of it. Content wise it was dull. Mahira was actually more entertaining than Fawad.
HSY is not a good host. I expected way more from him. He had no clue about Fawad or Mahira's work as actors. I honestly don't even think he saw Humsafar (which he kind of did admit in the beginning). I was really surprised when he asked Mahira to rate Humayun, Shaan and Ali Zafar..meanwhile Fawad had to rate Mehwish, Iman and Humaima. Seriously? Shaan and Humayun I understand..but the rest..he just included all of his friends. No one even rates Iman as an actor. Humaima and Mehwish are decent but they're just there. And, Ali Zafar? are you kidding me? Out of ALL actors and actresses..pretty lame.

Maybe HSY should do his homework for the second season if it makes it that far. The picture segment was a letdown as well. I think they should have the option to say anything about the pictures their shown. Why are they being restricted to just saying love or not love? Mahira didn't even understand the kind of love HSY was referring to lol.

Moreover, HSY has a robotic, monotonous way of speaking..he was the biggest letdown. I don't see this show working in the long run. We keep making these kinda talk shows with the wrong hosts and segments...either they're copied from KWK or a waste.

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the show but man how bad is HSY's urdu!!! The accent kept annoying me but he does seem nice.
Edited by noor321 - 10 years ago