Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

LOVE YOU PRIYA FOR THIS WONDERFUL BANNERS❤️👏

Hai girls..😃
stepping in thread two..wow..😊
thank you all so much..😃
 i am already  a lazy bum🤣
i thought may be  this ss will have more or less of 10 -15 parts..😛
now increased too ..i dont know how much parts it will go..as my mind giving more ideas😆
i need your support like always..😃
love you girls❤️

ALL ❤️
Edited by vrinda22 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda22 thumbnail

Meri khwabon ki duniyaan...

*maaneet*

U,me,aur'?

Thread 1' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1744182

Thread 2' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2406133#50456696

Thread 3' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2819854#53852288

Thread 4' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3075123#60328988

Thread 5' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3266587

Thread 6' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3322246&PID=70714418�

Thread 7'www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3370776&PID=72907278� 

Thread 8 www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3436894&PID=76125221�

Thread 9 www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3611766#84489245

Thread 10 www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3741498&PID=92341079&#p92341079

Thread 11 www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3858500&PID=98238718&#p98238718

Thread 12 www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4079768

This life is yours.

Thread 1' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2746678&PID=52180579�

Thread 2' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3173633

Thread 3  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3551407 

Thread 4  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4064940&PID=108629761&#p108629761

Insane lover on hold

Thread 1' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3116664

Thread 2' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3218768

Thread 3'www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3344293&PID=71658684�

Humrahi.

Thread 1'www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3447240

Thread 2 www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3627140

Thread 3'www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3727385#p91545496

Thread 4  www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3727385&PID=91545400&#p91545400

Os-Thyaag...on hold

Thread 1' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3408860

completed works

You are my love

Thread 1' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1915658

Thread 2' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2801732

Thread 3' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3030349&PID=58857919�

SS-Strangely in love.

Thread 1' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3039627

Thread 2' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3249792

Thread 3.www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3358794

Thread 4.www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3420331#75375684

Geetanjali.

Thread 1' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1912811

Thread 2' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2784764

Thread 3'www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2984445#57389002

Thread 4' www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3138027

Thread 5.www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3482540#78102394

Os-tum mera pehla pyaar ho.

Link.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3267037

meri khwabon ki duniyan

MY IF LINK: www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3174814

mallikaas ff world

expecting help from all readers for this link

Maneet- my world ..living in the way of stories

vrinda22 thumbnail

Maan's family 
Gurmeet as Yash Scindia
Maan singh khurana 
Age 27
Md of khurana empire. king of business...attitude n arrogance is what all see in him..he is known for his anger...short temper...all fears to stand before him..he hates girls.same time he gives respect for those girls who are simple n sober.. he is not so mean with all..he hates girls who are high headed ,has pride on their beauty n fall over him to impress him for his power n money..
the reason for his hatred started in his college...his junior girl from first year impressed him a lot..she was modern,beautiful n carrying herself elegantly..he couldnt deny her ,when she propsed him that she loves him n wants to marry him..he accepted her n was all set to introduce her to his dadi too..but the bubble didnt last even for a week..when he heard her chat with her friends finally the great fish is in her pocket n fallen for her beauty n charms..he was heart broken that day...he hated himself for being a fool  n let the girl trap him...from that day he had the hatred on girls.his dadi too is an women n that only made him not to disrespect the true hearted womens .. he left india n went abroad to complete his studies...he came back n took the charge of khurana constructions ..the word he hates now most is love..loves his dadi n brother..n always wishes his brother gets all his happiness in life.. 

Dev singh khurana
 age 25 
Dev is straight opposite to maan..cool n composed..easy going..very friendly..jolly types..lives a carefree life...loves his bro n dadi a lots..
noone will believe maan n dev are bros ..as their nature was poles apart..

Savithri devi khurana
Age 60
dadi for maan n dev..who brought both the kids from child to grown up..after her son n daughter in law left her in an accident, leaving the kids in her hands..for savithri devi her grand sons are her world n wants them to settle..dev has already fallen in love n she has met her family ..so,the only worry she has now is maan n his deny on marriage..

Geet's family

Geet handa
Age 24

geet has completed her studies n has worked in maan's kc for work experience while studying..
a very beautiful girl all men would go ga ga on her for that..
but...?😉
the more about her will be straight in update

geets parents 

Mohinder handa
Lives in mumbai..handa 's  textile business  was started by their father its not so big business.. a small one  which gave them a profit to live a respectful life ..mohinder n his bro rajender had equal shares..but his brother died..n mohinder took the whole charge of business..he gives the share of profit to his  brother's wife pammi n loves his bro's daughter naintara as his own ..he never differentiated his daughters or her

Rano handa 
geets mom..a typical homely women..for her her husband n her family is everything..she did not fail to put the good values in her daughter nor she denied them growing up independent or modern according to the city life.. 

Aarav
age 2 
apple of handas n the only happiness of rano n mohinder.naughty naughty boy..loves to make all run behind him..

Pammi handa 
geet's chachi..
living with mohinders family..does nothing than shopping n clubbing..the profits she get from mohinder was enough for her to live a life of her own..rano was an unpaid servant for her..mohinder was a machine for  her expenses.she gives respect to mohinder n rano as she is living with their works only..if she go out who will give her these facilities..free food , free place to live,taking care of her n her daughters needs..etc...

Nayantara handa
Pammi's daughter
age 22 
like mother she too lives a carefree life..but the expenses were so expensive for her status..she is indeed beautiful..very selfish..she needs
a safe life for her rest..n choose the best option as her mother said..to marry a rich guy n she was successful now..
she is jealous of geet..the relatives always praised geet for her beauty,presence of mind,maturity ,helping nature,the way she finishes every work,etc..etc..these things havemade her hate geet ..but she never showed it to anyone than her mother..

Armaan n  his wife Ridhima ..
they will also be straight in updates..
vrinda22 thumbnail

PRIYA for this wonderful banner

Part 7

In temple

Naintara was thinking to brainwash dadi..but dev was like a hurdle for her..dev was always beside dadi n protecting her..he was worried for her health as she looked so much worn out bcoz of their wedding n morning hype ..

Dadi closed her eyes n folded her hands before babaji..

Dadi:oh god..u have been with me everytime in all my ups n downs..thanks for giving me everything..i wished 2 see my dil's before I leave this earth..aapne meri prarthana sunli.first dil turned to be maans past lover..n for maan... mei maan keliye yesi patni nehi maanga..i want a wife for him.who can take care of him love him...not a girl like her..aapne yesa kyun kiya..n what should I do now..i couldn't take any decion..show me a way god..

She prayed for her grandsons happiness n came out with heavy heart..

When we believe in god he will show us the way..

When all came out after darshan..a baba came to her..

Baba:what happened..itni udaas kyun ho..babaji per vishwash haina..

Dadi looked at his face..the peace she got looking at him made her fold her hands before him..he is a rep of god..she believed it..

Dadi:aap tho sab jaanthi haina baba..phirbhi poochrahi ho mein kyun udaas hoon..

He smiled..

Baba:haan sab jaanthi hoon mei..isilye poochrahi hoon udaas kyun ho..if u believe., babaji  jo bhi kartha hai uske peeche koi waja hai..then y u r worrying..?

He questioned her back n made dadi think about his words..

Dadi:but..

She looked around n saw him vanished..how he came how he went no one knew..

Dadi got what she wants..

Even when they are back dev was inbetween nt n dadi ..she couldn't do much..

They all had their lunch on way n got back to the marriage hall n got the shock at entrance..

There was a board kept man singh khurana weds geet handa..

Nts earth slipped away from her feet..so was pammi's too..the relatives started to talk about it..dadi rushed to maans room..

Dadi:maan..

Rano n mohinder:maaji aaplog aagayi..how was the darshan..

Dadi ignored them n looked maan..he was coolly turning off his lappy n stood up..

Maan:dadi..im here only..

Dadi:maan whats going on..woh bahaar..

Maan:what u saw is r8..

Rano:maaji..kya hua..

Before Maan says anything manager came inside followed by few more staffs..they all kept many parcels n left the room..

Manager:sir..whatever u asked is there..check once sir..its all of ur choice...n say if I hv missed anything..

Maan:ok u may go..i ll call u later if I need anything..

Maan:opened the boxes n took the things out..even geets parents were shocked seeing how serious maan has taken the things..

It was bridal dress for both maan n geet..n mangal sutr..some jewels etc..

Few dress toys n cars for aarav also were there..

Maan:panditji will come by 7pm..dadi..check things if I have missed anythings..n if u want to do any changes u can..

Dev:but bro..yeh sab..

Dadi:y man..y u r spoiling ur life..

Maan:no dadi..u want me to get married n im fulfilling ur wish..maang barne se shadhi puri nehi hothi..i know..isiliye puri rituals ke saath aaj meri shadhi hogi..so yours n geets parents to see the marriage of mine n their daughters will be fulfilled too..waise shadhi tho life mein ek bhar hi hotha hai..

He looked at nt..who is dumpstuck n wanted to stop this marriage now..

Nt:veerji...u r doing in pity..

She tried 2 reason something..

Maan:u must be happy for ur sister saali ji..ab aap dono behen khuranas ki bahu ho..u wanted to save her name..n im exactly doing that saaliji..n ur sister geet..my wife will be the elder bahu of khuranas..

He stressed the word saali everytime making nt fume more..n the word elder bahu was adding ghee in fire she has again pushed to second place in her in laws too..geet taking the first place which she didn't think before...no it must not happen..kya karoon..

Nt:dadi..aap tho boliye..yeh sab teek nehi hai..

Dadi looked man for a while n thought babas words..

Dadi:jo horaha hai hone do bahu..if man decides something he wont change..n I trust my babaji..geeta mei bhi yahi kaha gaya hai..whats going is all for gud..i think my maans life too will change by geet..what if geet too gets cured after marriage..n my maan gets his full happiness...

That's another shock for nt..nehi..no..it must not happen..

She never thought dadi too will support maan..

Dadi: sab apni kamreimein chaliye aur aaram kijiye..shayam ko milthei hain..aur rano lets look what they have prepared..

Rano had happy tears..dadi too accepted for marriage..n she happily went with her..

Rano:geet ki papa..aap bhi chaliye..aapko bhi kuch kaam hai..

Mohinder followed her

As geets parents he too has to fulfil his duties as much as he can..its their dream coming true..n he would savour it for life time..whatever happens later they will face it..but for now they are brides parents..

Nt n pammi stamped their foot n left the room..dev was still unaware of their intensions..maan smirked..

Dev:bro..kya aap jo karrahi hai wo teek hain..woh geet..is haal mein shadhi..

Maan:I know u love me dev..but trust me..i really want to go with this..noone is forcing me..its my decision..u must also be happy for me...go n take rest..n for u geet is bhabhi..ok..

Dev nodded his head n left..

After dev left rano came in..she rubbed a little haldi on his cheeks n applied the same in geets cheeks..then she took mehandi cone which she bought with her..she took sleeping geets hands..it was already adorned with mehandi for devtara's marriage..she wrote something..

Maan neared her n saw his name written..

Rano:yeh bhi ritual hai beta..haldi and mehandi dono hogayi ab..

She smiled n left..

He doesn't know why he is feeling peace now..aarav n geet sleeping in his bed..he sat next to them ..he felt like his life is completed with them..

Maan went n checked outside..handa's n khuranas both side relatives are in full swing in preparing the wedding..he smiled n came inside..

Soon maan's phone rang..

Adi:maan.sir..

Maan:yes adi..whats the status of work which I gave u..

Adi:s..i..rr..

Maan:I want the news about armaan mallik

Adi:sir..he is missing for last 2 yrs..he didn't resign the job too nor get any settlement from us..

Maan:aadi..a person who is no more cant come n get settlements..even his wife is is dead so how can u expect it..

Adi:si..si..r.how do u know..

Maan:becoz armaan is my wifes jiju..what I asked n what u r searching..does he had any enemies..n what about other staffs details..n the bridge collapsed details..

Adi is shocked hearing maans wife..yeh kese ..how ..

Adi:y..es..sir...woh sir..ji..sir

He stammered

Maan:adi..

His stern voice made adi to come out of shock..

Adi:sir..the staffs who left us is working in other places..but only one person is in high level..his name is rahul..i couldnt guess how he reached this height..

Maan smirked:so his status has reached a height..he has become rich so sudden..

Adi:yes sir..

Maan:how is he connected to armaan..

Adi:he is assistant store keeper sir..n worked in both of our projects under armaan which got collapsed

Maan:don't u think its fishy adi..

Adi:j..ji..s.ss.ir..

Maan:ok..send some men behind him n ask them to gather info of his every works..including his bank dealings n land purchased..who he met n still meeting whatever he is I want 2 know about him..

Adi:k..isliye sir..

Maan:I doubt is he behind armaans death n our loss..

Adi:g..g..ot..it sir..s..i..r..e..k baath..poochoon..

Maan:I know..what u r going to ask..yes im married..enuf..now go n do what I told u to do..kal milthe hain..

Adi:c..ccongrats sir..yes sir..but how sir..

maan:jese sabko hotha hai..

Maan smiled at phone..adi was a very humble person..n trustworthy too..but he always stammers bcoz of fear..n he loves to see adi fearing him..his face looks worth watching..

It was evening aarav woke up first..

Maan took him in his arms n gave him chocolates n variety of doll cars..aaravs smile widened ..his eyes twinkled in joy..he unwrapped one choco n started to eat..messing maan too..he noticed maans hand in bandage..he frowned..he took maans hands n kissed it tenderly n blow air on it like his breathe will cure his injury..maan was so touched with this small gesture..a small heart too feels his pain when he doesn't have any pain now...he kissed aarav on both cheeks..n gave one more chocolate unwrapping it.

aarav remembered something..

Aarav:maa ko..maa ko..

Maan left him down..he ran to geet n sat next to her..he took one choco n fed to sleeping geet..she woke up with the sweet taste lingering in her mouth..

Maan looked at their bond..geet cares so much even in her unconscious state..n aarav..he wants geet for everything n want to shares his every things to her..both are pure by heart..innocence is oozing out from them..

Geet:baby..choco bohut achi hai..nani di thi kya..

Aarav:aaav ki papa..

Maan just stood rooted in his place..he called him papa..that word papa brought him a fatherly feeling..he can feel himself changing.his stone heart feeling so light n lively now...geets presence in his life has brought many good things in life..maa papa.n .aarav..

He promised himself to keep both happy..

Geet looked at maan with a cute pout..

Maan:kya hua geet..

Geet rubbed her stomach n said

Geet:patiji..geet ko bhook lagi..

Same time rano came inside with snacks n hot drinks for all..

Naina too accompanied her..she wants to do something to stop this marriage..but her mind is blocked as maan has flopped her plan..n from that time her mind has stopped working.. dev too came in..

Maan sipped his coffee..n looked at nt n  dev..both face showed the disappointment..but both had diff reasons..one on love  n other in hate..

Maan:saaliji..

Nt turned n looked maan...he had a mischievuous smile on his face

Maan:saaliji..u love ur sister right

Nt..h.aan..of course..

She couldn't find the reason why maan is asking  it..

Maan:as there is no beautician ..i want u to dress my wife..hmm ur loving sister for our marriage..i want to see how u dress up her.which will clearly show how much u love her..

Nt:what?

She screamed ..n anger was visible..

Nt cooled seeing dev n rano looking at her..

Nt:I mean..how..

Maan enjoyed her face turning pale..

Maan:what..how ..means I said in simple words only saaliji...didnt u understand..ok..i repeat..get ur sister ready for marriage..

Rano:beta..i ll do it..

Maan:maa..aapko bohut saara kaam hogi..so let my saaliji get my wife ready..kyun saaliji wont u do it for ur loving sister's marriage..

Dev:don't worry bro..she will do..she is gud in it..ur bride will look beautiful on ur marriage..

Dev gave his words..

Nt:hmm..ye..i 'll..

Rano:beta..u get ready..i ll take her to our room..

Maan:no maa..i m going to dadi's room ..u go n dress up aarav n urself..saaliji will getgeet ready here..

Nt couldn't say anything ..she was trapped..

Maan gave the dress n jewels to naina..

Maan:samhalke..i want my bride beautiful..n all relatives will also come to know how much u r perfect in ur work..

He said in whisper that's audible for her only..

Maan:dev come lets go..ladies need their space..

Maan gave rano a packet..this is for aarav..

Rano saw a beautiful sherwani in it..other than rano n mohinder none had brought things for aarav..not even pammi n nt..

Rano:thank u beta..

Maan:ab wo mera beta hai maa..so don't say thank u to me..

He took his packet n went to dadi's room..

He still couldn't trust nt..so he sent dadis cousin sharadha to his room till he freshup n get ready..

It's a silly excuse but this will make nt do her work..someone watching her will make her behave..

Maans room..

Nt opened all packets n found all beautiful..from the bridal dress to jewellary everything was outstanding..her insides burned in jealousy..

Geet:maa..yeh sab bohut achi hai..haina..yeh naina ki hai..

Rano:nehi beta..tumhari..

Geet:meri..meri kyun..

Rano:aaj tumhari shadhi haina..

Geet scratched her head..

Geet:shadhi..jese naina ka hua..waise..

Rano was in tears..she doesn't even know what is marriage..

Rano:haan..yesterday u asked us na..u too want to be like naina n go round round around fire..

Geet clapped her hands..

Geet:haiya..geet ki shadhi..geet ki shadhi..

Aarav too clapped n said gee ki shayi

Rano chuckled..n corrected him..aarav:maapapa ki shadhi.

Aarav:mapapa ki shayi..(shadhi)

Rano took geet first n freshed her up..she changed her to the bridal dress n made her sit before the mirror..

Same time sharadha too came inside..

Rano:geet..u must sit quietly n let naina do ur hair n face makeup..if u are a good girl I ll give u one big box of choco..

Geet nodded in yes ..a box full of chocolates is more for her..she gave a cheeky smile

Rano:naina I ll get aarav ready..

Naina:hmm ji badi ma..

When rano went naina combed geets hair roughly which brought tears in geets eyes..

geet:aah..

Sharadha:naina bahu..what r u doing..have patience..wo bachi hai..u know better than us about geets situation...

Sharadha is also a strong believer of god..n she too thought whats going on is gods wish..n they have to accept it..she had no grudges on geet..but she pitied geet..

She was beautiful..educated..but god has taken her mental stability..

Naina:ji dadi..

Naina:di..sry di..mei ab teek se karthi hoon

She told sweetly..n started to do her hair  n make up..she weared geet the jewels n all..

As sharadha was looking on naina she was conscious n really did a gud work on geet..

When rano entered she couldn't believe her eyes..geet was looking so beautiful..

Dadi too came n checked geet..she too was stunned seeing her look angelic..

Geet:mama..see ..she rolled herself n showing how naina has got her ready..

Geet:mama see .im looking .gud..mei achi..bohut achi..

She giggled looking herself in mirror..

Rano took kajal n applied in back of geets ears..

Rano:meri beti ko kisiki nazar na lagi..

Aarav pulled rano..

Rano:what aarav..

Aarav:aav ko bhi..

She put for him too..

He then jumped to geet..

Oh !!! his maa is looking beautiful..

N geet too was looking aarav who was loking like a doll in that sherwani..

She was wearing a white n red choli..whereas aarav too was wearing same colour sherwani..

Geet:baby..same same..red red..white white..

Aarav looked at his dress n geets..haan maa bhi same same same..

Rano:geet beta..take blessings from both dadi's..

Geet bent down n touched their feet..

Dadi:u r so beautiful..

Geet:haina..geet achi..

Her eyes twinkled in innocence n joy..

Sharadha too blessed geet..

Sharadha:let god be with u always beta..bohut sundar lagrahi ho..pari jese..

Geet:meri naam pari nehi hai dadi..woh meri padosi ka naam hai..mera naam geet hai..

Sharadha laughed..

s:I know u r geet..i said u look like an angel..

Geet:angel..

Rano:geet..angel  means beautiful

Geet:geet beautiful..

Aarav:maa beuful..

Both kids were having masti..

Rano came to naina n kissed her forehead.showering her love on her..

Naina felt something stirring inside her..

Rano:thank u so much beta..u have proved ur love for geet..ab geet tumhari zimadhari hai..

Rano:ja beta jaldi ready hoke aana..

She left soon..

Pammi was waiting in her room..dev was with maan.

Pammi:where were u tara..

Naina:doing beautician work for that geet..arghh..maan..he flopped everything...kya socha mei..if he marries he will leave her..n then we will get all properties.he will be ashamed to say geet as wife...but no..he is marrying her before all..puri riti riwaaz ke saath..n he is going 2take her home..he told im 2nd..again she got the first place..im nothing..nothing..again I lost before that geet..

She threw the bangles on dresser annoyingly

Pammi:ok..ab jo horaha hai..hone do..we cant stop..but I have already  planned something..lets see how maan escapes from it..

Naina:maa..aap maanko jaanthi nehi..i too took him lightly..but he is a shark..i heard from dev man can overcome any situation if he decides..

Pammi:that may be in business..but this is his personal life..it will matter to him...

Naina took a very beautiful dress n weared it..she started to do her make up..

Nt:I want to look beautiful than her..all were praising her..

Pammi:u r looking beautiful dear..

Soon,they were called as pandit came..

Maan sat in the mandap n started doing the rituals..he looked around..everything was like he dreamed off..red n white combination of flowers ribbons n hangings..very simple yet beautiful..all relatives eyes on him..they are still not believing its happening..

Dadi n dev near him..mohinder looking after guests..

Soon the bride was called n man looked at the steps seeing the hustle bustle between the relatives..

All were murmering something amongst them..he turned n looked geet ..she was breath takingly beautiful..aarav was hugging her..rano was pulling him but he refused to come from his maa..

Maan:so this is the matter all murmering..

Rano made geet sit beside maan.aarav still in her arms..

Man:aarav..papa ke paas aaja..i ll get u one more car..

It worked n he jumped to his lap..

Rano adjusted geets dress n made her sit..

She whispered in her ears..

Rano:geet..behave like a gud girl..do what pandit says..

Geet:geet achi bachi maa.

All were looking at them..he gave a damn to them...they all are here bcoz of his name n fame

pandit said both to stand n do warmala..

.he give the garlands in both hands n asked them to exchange..maan gave aarav to mohinder n turned..geet thought it to be a game n she weared on maan before he thinks.he looked at his garland..she was so quick..before me...all laughed seeing maans look..even dadi giggled seeing maans plight

Then maan weared the garland on geet..

The rituals continued man wore her mangalsutr n filled her maang..they did their vows before fire..with aarav in hands..he is not ready to leave his papa now..he wants a new car now..

Everything was going gud..all felt relieved..rano n mohinder was truly happy n wished that god makes geet normal soon..not for them..but for maan..

Maan n geet took blessings from all..

But..pammi smirked while giving them ashirwad..which maan noticed too..her smile widened when she saw the manager rushing to maan with sweat..

haha bad timing 2 stop..me😈

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEPA DARLING (DD)

this part dedicated to you..may god bless you sweety..n u get all happiness through out the life..n keep on going with ur hard work..you are a pillar to all writers..love n hugs to u..

wish her in this thread too friends..

@ love 2 sona..will give u.me soon dear..sry..just i am confused with continuity..

2953 words

im lazy in pming..so check FB mg writers page or deepa's ff daily updates thread  in IF
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
mera guess sahi nikla yaaay😆

dadi bhi ab maan ke saath hai. wo bhi geet ko accept karliya as god's wish. arey waah maan kya band bajaraha hai nt ka😆😆😆dekho usko beautician banadiya. really geet and arav has changed maan a lot.

mission arman shuru hogayi hai . now maan got doubt on rahul.

sach mein maan kitna maan raha hai iss shadi ko . aur sab perfectly arrange kiya.

ab dono ki shadi hogayi hai. 

yeh pammi ne ab kya kardiya. maan usko chodne waala nahi hai. 
Edited by priya111111 - 9 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread
please update soon

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
https://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130310034854/austinally/images/2/2d/Horn_congrats.gif
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
maine socha update hogayi hai
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for new thread