Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
woah...shayan bushra scenes...whistles๐Ÿ˜†
I wish he had a flirtatious smike on his face when he finds bushra coming out of his bathroom and says yeh mera bhi to kamra hai...why why why, why does the director rob us from having a minute of delight...man main jab ladoo phooting to dikhana chahiye na...thats what happens in real life...the thought that his rishta was about to get physical shoud have made him smirk...I should direct dramas...i would make them so cheesy๐Ÿ˜†
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
hi
i am in love with Main Bushra, today's episode was the best , poor they will have to face problem , she herself went to his room , but Percap shows she is back to her room , why God test few people so much

Thursday is so far :(
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

hi

i am in love with Main Bushra, today's episode was the best , poor they will have to face problem , she herself went to his room , but Percap shows she is back to her room , why God test few people so much

IKR...yeh Daood bhai and family aik din baad nahin aa sakte the kya?๐Ÿ˜† because of them bushra went back to her room...uff yeh dooriyan
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -shabz-

IKR...yeh Daood bhai and family aik din baad nahin aa sakte the kya?๐Ÿ˜† because of them bushra went back to her room...uff yeh dooriyan

hope chori chori he come to call her , the other girl was sleeping with her

he said he will not give his side of bed , but that side was empty ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

woah...shayan bushra scenes...whistles๐Ÿ˜†

I wish he had a flirtatious smike on his face when he finds bushra coming out of his bathroom and says yeh mera bhi to kamra hai...why why why, why does the director rob us from having a minute of delight...man main jab ladoo phooting to dikhana chahiye na...thats what happens in real life...the thought that his rishta was about to get physical shoud have made him smirk...I should direct dramas...i would make them so cheesy๐Ÿ˜†

hahahaha i agree with u shayan looked so confused when he saw bushraa in his room, plus i sooo wanted k bushra thought that she was still imagining shayan when he was actually thr woh bi nahii huaa ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

hi

seriously poor them they actually had only one day of happiness ad yesss y thursday is sooo far ๐Ÿค”
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun.Zayaholic

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ep342_bushra-and-shayan-vm-saiyaan-heroine-ary-digital_webcam

shayan and bushra vm..
i like shayra <3<3

Hi! Nice vm :)
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

seriously poor them they actually had only one day of happiness ad yesss y thursday is sooo far ๐Ÿค”

She is back to her room because of M.R dawood family..๐Ÿ˜• & yess.. thursday is too far.. i am in love with SHAYAN BUSHRA jodi.. awesome pair.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh my goodness
I m officially a fan of affan waheed n marwa jodi

God i m so glad we got such beautiful scns between them yterday

I hv seen othr shws of affan n marwa

I liked affan with ayeza in sari bhool humari thi n with sanam baloch in roshan sitara first few epis but never ever thought he wud look so damn good with marwa

Iiked their jodi frm their first meeting in th lift itself but then used to think that may b its abt FQ n Marwa but thank god FQ is doing a cameo here n affan is lead with marwa

I luv how their scns r written...th dialogues n screenplay r mindblowing

All n all i m officially an affan waheed fangal today...i hv also been watching him in aik pal but in this shw he is jus too good man

For once i dont want FQ to come bk
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I saw the episode

Bushra and Shayan look so cute; They enjoyed each others company had a good time

Why did Daood bhai and his family have to come?

Oh now second marriage for Shyaan Aunt gonna die dying wish wanna see nikaah before dying