Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahanya

I finished watching Bashar Momin in 2 days On YouTube

I really loved FQ as B M
Side Mein M B ka video was there Clucked and saw his character tell Mawra character something about marrying mom ki wajah se
Have seen Mawra in Ahista Ahista liked her
Might begin watching
Is it updated daily on YouTube
Cause 12 episodes clips are there
It is ongoing in Pakistan na

Hi Chahanya.. Good to see you here..
Yes MB is on air right now. I think 12 episodes have aired so far. Its not a bad show, just a bit sad. And Faysal does not have much role so don't be disappointed. Mawra is absolutely fab in it.

BM was a class apart. The acting, cast, sets, clothes, jewellery everything was fabulous! And I am a die hard Faysal Qureshi fan πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Iqrar i watched all epis last night n i m kinda disappointed by th cast...the first wife i jus saw her as FQs sister in BM few days bk...so its hard to sink in that she is his wife now

The first 2 epis was surprisingly very good n different...i luv th villain guy who wanted to forcibly marry th gal

FQ looks cool in glasses

But i jus cant atand resham...she has a croaky voice n her fet up with tonnes of kajal is so out of place n i jus dont find ny chem with ny of th gals with FQ...

Epi 3 n 4 was th same gheesa peeta two wives one gal shit

I dont think i ll continue watching it

Both th gal leads r pathetic

So is th script

Lol Resham is annoying but Maheen is a very good actress, it is her character which is annoying.
Actually the story is not about having two wives. Its about finding the right partner, Shiza will only be with Shahnawaz as long as he is rich and physically fit. She will even have an affair with a guy just to make him jealous. She is self centred and arrogant. But his other wife would be with him through all the hard phases of his life and even when he suffers from an accident, she is there with him throughout. Iqraar is about finding the real partner in the most unusual circumstances. I like the concept. And I ADORE Faysal.. And yes, he looks amazing in glasses and those shalwar kameez with the coat type thing.. (i forgot the name)
Chahat, it comes on Thursdays
Pakistani drama don't come daily, only soaps do :)
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Chahat, it comes on Thursdays

Pakistani drama don't come daily, only soaps do :)

Thanks Hinna

It came on 27th november so ab it will come one the 4th

There is no WU done on this thread kya?

YT I think they update it the next day

I saw all parts that included FQ because baki ka was same father cursing female children

Bushra ne kya kiya tha? He made her believe that yes he wants the shaadi and she will be happy and then he gave her the divorce papers on the shadi wali night

He was also right ki maine kuch kiuya nahi kuch karne se pehle hi I am leaving you

He should have left his mother instead of wife

I mean seriously Bushra ki kya glati hai? He punished her for what his mother did

I hope now Shayan aur Bushra ki shadi na ho She has made up her mind not to wait for him but doosri shadi pehli talak ka solution nahi hai

I want her to work nad make a place for herself

I know FQ's charaacter will be back and all will be well in time; I think he might be in the states or Australia or London and sjhe goes there for work and meets him

Mawra ka character ka Ahista Ahista mein bhi similar equation tha initially with her husband

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mary78613

Lol Resham is annoying but Maheen is a very good actress, it is her character which is annoying.
Actually the story is not about having two wives. Its about finding the right partner, Shiza will only be with Shahnawaz as long as he is rich and physically fit. She will even have an affair with a guy just to make him jealous. She is self centred and arrogant. But his other wife would be with him through all the hard phases of his life and even when he suffers from an accident, she is there with him throughout. Iqraar is about finding the real partner in the most unusual circumstances. I like the concept. And I ADORE Faysal.. And yes, he looks amazing in glasses and those shalwar kameez with the coat type thing.. (i forgot the name)

I know mehreen rizvi is a very good actress...i luved her in zgh as kashafs frnd and also in digest writer at present she looks beautiful n acts very well as saba qamars elder sister ...but she cant pull off negtv shades like in bashar momin also she overacted a lot...i guess she shudnt do such roles as her acting gets OTT...coming to resham FQ jodi i never liked them...there was anothr shw of this jodi which aired in zindagi. Few wks back...tere ishq mein...it was also an intense luvstory but i dont find reshams screen prrsence as classy n sophisticated as savera nadeem or nadia jamil...i so wish eithr of them were here in th shw instd of resham coz by ur narration i like th story...but i dont feel like seeing FQ with eithr of them...why does savera n nadia do so less work...god i m crazy for them...resham is nothing in front of them...but god knows why she keeps getting so many good shws bk to bk
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol affan bechara aik hi kaam ker rha hai... in the 2 Thursday dramas πŸ˜†
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Is there a Wikipedia page for this show
How many episodes
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

lol affan bechara aik hi kaam ker rha hai... in the 2 Thursday dramas πŸ˜†

Lol.. Which is the 2nd one?
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Is there a Wikipedia page for this show

How many episodes

You will find the latest epsiodes here as soon asit airs

http://www.dramasonline.com/category/ary-digital-dramas/main-bushra/
It also gets uploaded early on dailymotion..

Sorry.. We dont know how many episodes there will be. But i think It will br somewhere between 23-26
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

Lol.. Which is the 2nd one?

Nazdeekiyan... which also airs on ARY after Main Bushra
usme bhi devar hi banna hua hai jo qurbani degaπŸ˜†