Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
@SHABZ...LMAO...she is demanding SEX everywhere...in mehram forum also you demanded HAMRA consummate...Hahaha...we r not complaining...bring it on...enough of virgin love...I m with u in this shabz...high five
Ok jokes apart I found ttoday'. Episode kinda thanda...wish th reason for separation reason was something else...not th same gheesa peeta dying mom first wish crap track which has been done to death
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@SHABZ...LMAO...she is demanding SEX everywhere...in mehram forum also you demanded HAMRA consummate...Hahaha...we r not complaining...bring it on...enough of virgin love...I m with u in this shabz...high five

Ok jokes apart I found ttoday'. Episode kinda thanda...wish th reason for separation reason was something else...not th same gheesa peeta dying mom first wish crap track which has been done to death

I dont know how many of you are married here, but believe me...its just not natural when your spouse is at arms length and you show such control...you find ways😆...you have to sometimes beat them off with a stick🤣...log ainwain nahi shaadi kerte🤣...sorry if anyone here is under age...ankhen band kerlo😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I dont know how many of you are married here, but believe me...its just not natural when your spouse is at arms length and you show such control...you find ways😆...you have to sometimes beat them off with a stick🤣...log ainwain nahi shaadi kerte🤣...sorry if anyone here is under age...ankhen band kerlo😆

ROFL ROFL ROFL LMAO...SHABZ TU TOH CHUPA RUSTAM NIKLI YAAR...mujhe nahin pata tha tu itna naughty hain...I literally spilled my coffee reading this hilarious comment of urs...I m not married yet so can't comment on FINDING WAYS...but u r so right. .if hubby is like shayan and hamza which wife can control...bushra ko toh samajh ata coz she hardly got time to get intimate but iqra had 4 yrs yaar...she shud hv beat hamza up with a stick as u said...Hahaha...u r too good yaar...keep such entertainment coming
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I now think that Aunty will tell Shayan that he has to marry his mangetar keeping his 1 st marriage a secret

If Faraz is coming back and intends to reunite with Bushra Aunty will tell Shyan to divorce her

If faraz dies then Aunty will tell Bushra to live the life of his widow ATM till Shyan n his mangetar get married ya jo bhi

In the show What Aunty Says happens because Aunty brought up an orphan Shayan n she also bought Bushra from her parents So they will both do what Aunty says

Aunty is the new Simon

Aunty Says = Simon Says

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
LMAO popo u hv an AMAZING sense of humour too yaar...this wks epi was kinda filler...hope we get some action nxt week and they don't stretch the show further unnecessarily and end it in around 23 to 24 episode
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh toh ye hai thread MB ka :D
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

LMAO popo u hv an AMAZING sense of humour too yaar...this wks epi was kinda filler...hope we get some action nxt week and they don't stretch the show further unnecessarily and end it in around 23 to 24 episode

hahaha ohkayy 😆 wese em fine with dragging if they keep on giving us some good bushra shayan scenes 😳 excluding the dusri biwi track em all in for everything 😊
Edited by Popo. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Again another dragging filler Epi with no bushra shayan scn...very disappointing
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the OST isnt too bad..
first I didnt lyk it in the start... but the parts they play during the episode r nice
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

the OST isnt too bad..
first I didnt lyk it in the start... but the parts they play during the episode r nice

Yeah the ost is nice and thank god they play it in the show...I hate it when they hv an AMAZING ost n they don't play it in the show