ZaYa Drabble: College Days! COMPLETED Last Part on Page 8! :)

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi! So how are you all? Ekdum mast? Eid Mubarak by the way. I am not a muslim though but neither do i believe in religion. So i am wishing everyone here. I am back with another one. Well, this one is about ZaYa during their college life. Hope you all like it. I dedicate this to Sumaiya (ZayaHarshika). And to all those who have commented and liked my works. Thanks a lot guys. So here you go with the prologue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mount College, Dehradun.
December 31, 2013.
Aaliya's POV.

Allah! Abhi woh aa jayega and i wont be ready. Mujhe nhi jaana kisi stupid si new year party mei. Faltu mei mujhe leke jaa rhe hai. Had hai!

"Aaliya beti jaldi kro!" Abbu called out. "Woh aagya hai!".

"Haan abbu bas aa rhi hu, usse kaho wait kre" I replied. Ya Allah! Pta nhi kya banke aaya hoga. Jab apne black suit me aata hai, bilkul stud lgta hai. Par mei toh ajeeb si lg rhi hu. Allah! Baccha lena.

"You look absolutely beautiful" He said. Yes! He IS looking like a stud. Pta tha!

"Chalo you two better leave, the party is going to start soon" Abbu said. He took my hand and off we went to the hall.

Flashback Starts...
July 25th, 2013
Mount College.

Ammi! Kya kya bheja hai mere bag mei daal ke. Aalu pakode, dahi wade. Arre college aayi hu. Picnic pe nhi! Hi! Sorry didnt notice you. Yeh ammi bhi na, kuch bhi banake bhej deti hai. Dekho kya bheja hai... Dahi vade, Aalu ke pakode, Kerele ka juice aur badam. Ammi bhi na!

"Hi Aaliya, kya hua?" Meghna, my college BFF asked me.

"Kuch nhi yaar ammi ne phirse bag bhar ke khana diya hai. Dimag kharab ho gya hai" I said as I thumped my bag down on the seat beside me.

"Chal woh sab chhod, guess meine kya dekha?" She said excitedly.

"S**t... Kahi tune apni shakal toh ayine mei nhi dekh li, yaar i am so sorry" I said as i burst out into laughter.

"Oh hello. Mei Zain Abdullah ko dekha... shirtless!" Yeah of course! Zain Osman Abdullah, the handsome hunk of this college. Pta nhi apne aap ko samajhta kya hai. Ek bhi cheez dang se nhi ki jaati. Aur uski girlfriend, Tamana, uff. The nerves of that girl!

"Kaha kho gyi?" Meghna replied as she snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Haan, kuch nhi" Ya Allah!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... What do you think? Yaar, itni negivity acchi nhi hoti. Chill maaro aur BI dekho. Chill people! And please leave your likes and comments. Would be waiting! For PM's buddy 'harshadfan_pm' for that. That's my PM acc. Next update soon!

Eid Mubarak! :)

Lots of love,
-Tanya (You can call me Tanu)

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Namaste! I am back with the character sketch. Hope you all like it!

CHARACTER SKETCH

Zain Abdullah: The handsome hunk of Mount College. Official enemy of Aaliya Ghulam Haider. Has a girlfriend, Tamana. His best friend Rizwan who has a girlfriend to who is apparently Aaliya's sister. Zain is supposed to be nice to her, sometimes. Has a business tycoon dad, Usman Abdullah, who he cares least about. Ambition is to become a business tycoon just like his dad.

Aaliya Haider: A simple girl. Came to Dehradun around a year ago to complete her studies. Has an enemy, Zain Abdullah. A good friend, Meghna. Has come to Dehradun to accomplish her dreams. Not interested in making boyfriends. Her father, Ghulam Haider, owns a business too but is not as rich as the Abdullah. But that's the least she cares about.

Meghna Malik: Best friend of Aaliya. Is in Dehradun from much before Aaliya came. Likes to spend time with Aaliya. Has no space for love in her life. Good in academics. And is a kind girl.

Aayat Haider: Sister of Aaliya. Has a boyfriend, Rizwan. Came to Dehradun with Aaliya. Is completely trying to get Zain & Aaliya closer. But is failing miserably. Scores good in academics. Aims to become a Journalist soon!

Rizwan Malik: Brother of Aaliya's best friend, Meghna. And is good friend of Zain. Boyfriend of Aayat. Doesn't care about academics at all. All he cares is about Aayat! Awww... Love!

Tamana Bhatia: Girlfriend of Zain Abdullah. Tries to rule over him. Scores 'okay' in academics. Ambition in mind: Zain Abdullah. But isn't so bad after all. Kind girl at heart. And a 'okay' friend of Aaliya too. Who keeps suggesting her to leave Zain!

Other characters will be introduced as the story progresses!

Eid Mubarak! :)

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm start
Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the prologue Tanya
waiting for the first update 😳
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely! Update fast. Cant wait.
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome prologue...
waiting for d update...
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start
Continue soon
And please pm me
aman1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi tanya πŸ€—
This is amazing yaar very well written
Can't wait 4 the next part πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry wo aisi hi hoon mein ziada excited ho jaati hunπŸ˜†
Can u do me a favour plz? Can u plz send me the links of all ur previous work on zaya?I wanna to read them😳
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG OMG tanya...
Thanku soo much*hugs*
Actually i've been avoiding the forum for quite a while now.. U knw for the obvious reasons πŸ˜†
But thanku soo much.. I feel honoured 😳
Sorry itna late reply kar rahi hoon..
But next tym i swear sab se pehle meihi comment karungi πŸ˜‰
Coming to this...
Colg romance.. Haaye..
Shirtless Abdullah is a treat for all the girls πŸ˜†
Amazing Tanya πŸ‘
Jaldhi update karo..!!
I'm waiting! 😳