Lovely update
Loved it
Very nicely written
Song choice was fab
Continue soon
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi! First of all I am so sad that I am ending many of the works of mine today. I ended the collab. And now this. Seems like not such a nice thing for me. So here you go with the LAST PART to my Drabble. Hope you all liked it! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haider Mansion
9:30 am
Zain's POV

Here you are again beta! Screwed. Kal toh badha bol rha tha na ki 'You don't know my talents'? Ab kya hua? Nikal gyi? Chal ghanti toh baja. I rang the bell. And Mr. Kadus, sorry, my to be father-in-law opened the door.

"Tum phir yaha?" He asked crossing his arms against his chest.

"Uncle woh mei... woh mei... actually woh kya hai na..." SPEAK UP YOU IDIOT! Ese phattu ki tarah unke saamne khada hai. Allah! Aap Aaliya ki toh madad kr dete ho. Meine konsa paap kiya hai? Meri bhi madad kr do.

"ZAIN???" Badi jaldi madad kr di Allah. U rock! Aaliya ko hi bhej diya mere paas. She flew into my arms. "Mujhe lga tum nhi aaoge, ho hi itne phattu na!" She whispered in my ear. SHUTTT UPP!

"Dad can I go with him? Actually we made a plan for a coffee. Aur aaj toh college bhi nhi hai. Pls dad?" She said making her infamous puppy dog face.

"Go!" Uncle said smiling. HE SMILES???? ALLAH? YEH KYA HO RHA HAI? AM I DREAMING?

"Chale?" She asked smiling at me.

"Chalo!"

Cafe Coffee Day
10:00 am
Aaliya's POV

Sach mei Allah. Uski shakal bilkul dekhne layak thi. Bechara itna sweat kr rha tha! Mano mere Abbu use kha jayenge.

"Tum mere Abbu se itna darte kyun ho?" I asked finally.

"Tumhare Abbu mujhe inta darate kyu hai?" He replied back. Nice move Abdullah!

"May I take your order Sir?" A waiter asked.

"Well the lady would have a double tart and I would have a black coffee please!" How on earth does he know I love double choco tarts?

"How do you know that I live double chocolate tarts?"

"Well.." He said leaning closer to me "I know a lot more things about you"

"For instance" I asked.

"Well you do keep a diary in your purse which is easily visible. And is VERY easy to be read" WAIT! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? WOAH! WHAT THE-?

"You read my diary? That's really bad Zain!"

"It was kept there so I read it. Its not my fault!"

"What all did you read?" I said a little scared that he must know all the secrets I have till now. Oh crap! Allah save me please!

"Everything!" He said smirking. I hit him hard on his arm.

"You shouldn't have read it!" I said pouting. Our order arrived.

"I am sorry. Now eat this!" He said keeping the cake in front of me. Omph! It looks so tempting! NO Aaliya! Stay focused.

"NO!" I said turning my head away.

"Okay then" He said taking the plate to himself "I will eat it!"

"NO!" I said snatching the plate back while he smirked "I mean... Tum toh bura maan gye Zain. I was just kidding. You can read my diary anytime. I am totally cool with it. After all tumse kya chupana!" I said as I smiled sheepishly.

"Rightly said" He said walking up to the counter to pay the bills. WAIT! HE HAS LEFT HIS PHONE OVER HERE. CAN I PEEP IN?

NO Aaliya. This is bad manners.

Well, he did peep into yours.

No you are a nice person. He did something wrong doesn't mean you have to too!

He is your boyfriend for heaven's sake. You can read his diary.

As much as I knew him. I am pretty sure that he maintained a diary. Because I had seen him typing something in many of the events. I can peep into this diary. I clicked on the I-diaries app. WOAH! HE WRITES WAY TOO MUCH! WHAT DID HE READ IN MY DIARY?

I looked as I saw him engrossed his wallet checking for change. I turned to the first date when he started writing.

July 26th, 2013

Well today was rather a... weird day. Guess what? Aaliya Haider gave ME a lift. It kind of fascinates me thinking over the situation again and again. We always used to fight. What happened now? Why did she get so friendly to me? And guess what? I am in Haiders' house right now. Yeah! Its unbelievable for me too. But she seems nice. I had had a fight with Mom and Dad. They aren't getting a divorce. And have made my life living hell. But I don't know somehow seeing her made my pain decrease. How?

July 27th, 2013

Okay what the hell has happened to me? I have had a fight with Tamanna and so we broke up. And why am I feeling so possessive about Haider? I mean she is definitely nothing to me. Is she? I sent her a letter revealing all my feelings. And then couldn't write more. I asked her out for the prom. She hugged me and said YES.

Sometimes I feel so good around her. Everything is so perfect. She perfectly tries to cover up. Cutely! And one thing was made clear, yet again, and that was I LOVE HER!

I LOVE YOU AALIYA. I LOVE YOU!

Wow! Abdullah is this cheesy? Didn't have any idea. Well, nice I gotta know what he thinks about me. Poor soul, is getting so disturbed by his parents. I am sure that will end soon. Wait! He is back. I put his phone down.

"That manager needs some manners. Was talking to me like I am HIS servant! Stupid Moron!" He stopped seeing me smiling. That smile. "What have you been doing Haider?"

"Me? Nothing Zain. I was just sitting here eating my tart" I said as I engrossed myself in the cake. Please Zain! Zyaada dimag mat chalao!

"Hmm! Theek hai! Accha we gotta leave soon. I got a text from Riz. He wants some help from us!"

"About what?"

"About Aayat!" What did Aayat do now?

"Ab Aayat ne kya kr diya?"

"Break up!" I sighed. One day, maybe, we are going to break up too. That thoughts scares me. After thinking for a while... I turned back to my cake. I am Abdullah's Haider after all! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadaa! Bas khatam ho gya! Thank you so much guys. Itna saara support mila. Thank you so so much! Love you all! Ab comments and likes chhod ke bhi chale jao na! Would be waiting for them. That's the end of this Drabble. Hope you all had a nice time reading. Thank you so much! Love you all!

Lots and lots of love,
-Tanya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome Tanya
too good
I loved it
but y u r ending so early
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

awesome Tanya
too good
I loved it
but y u r ending so early

Well dear I have to start with new ones too.
New concepts.
So I had to end this one too.
But I am glad you liked it! :)

-Tanya.
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome Tanya...
Huggies to you...
Thanks for the pm...
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm ending
Loved it
Very nicely written
Keep up the good work
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
finally both are aware of their deep feelings for each other
loved the update as always Tanya 😳
thanks for sharing this drabble with us
looking forward to reading more from you
thanks for the PM
Edited by .Anisha. - 10 years ago
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow..Tht Ws Very Cute Nd Lovely Update😳😳Amazingly Written...Absolutely Loved It❤️
Thanks For d Pm...
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very cute update tanu
so ths is end bt do cum up with new ones