Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Namaste! So I am yet back again. Sorry for late updates. Actually I am having a really hard time. Medical student hu yaar, samajh skte ho. But still, I had an exam today. I wish I did well. Well, I will be leaving for hostel day after tomorrow. But my mom has talked to the principal, I will be allowed with my phone and laptop. But in specific hours, my roommate is a girl, that was obvious. So enough of my talks, here you go with the update. Hope you all like it! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mount College
12:30 pm
Aaliya's POV

Zain is here! Wait! Aaliya, you DON'T care about Zain. Plus he has a girlfriend. Tamanna is a very nice girl. You can't cheat on her! Wait! Aaliya, how will you cheat on her. Why will you? Oh just shut up!

"Where are you lost?" Meghna said. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"No nothing. Well, anyone you got for prom?" Yeah, I uhh- There is this prom next weekend. No! I am not interested. In Zain? Oh well, uhhmmm- No no no! I am NOT interested in Zain. I hate him! You get it Aaliya? YOU HATE HIM!

"Yeah, actually I was planning on asking Rehaan" Yeah! Rehaan. He had just entered the college and thinks he can beat me. ME! But, I think there is some tension going on in between them. I mean that whenever he comes close to me, unknowingly, Zain seems to get angry. I know its not jealousy, Is it?

"Rehaan? Meghna, are you completely out of your mind? Rehaan is a jerk!" I said.

"Hey don't say like that, he is my 'to-be' boyfriend"

"Oh please! He is a !@#$%^&*!"

"What's up girls?" A voice came from behind us. It took me one minute to realise, IT WAS ZAIN! With Tamanna.

"Hi! Meghna dad told me to come home soon. So I guess I should leave. And my classes are over too!" I said as I ran off to my car. I am sure I heard him saying- "What happened to her?".

Haider Mansion
1:30 pm
Aaliya's POV

It took me longer than usual to reach home. Because of Mumbai traffic of course. Hey! Its Meghna calling.

"Hi!" I said enthusiastically.

"Hey! Are you okay Aaliya?"

"Yeah sure I am. Look, dad is calling me inside. I will catch up later"

"You sure?"

"Yeah! Bye!"

"Bye sweetie!"

I cut the call, put my phone back in my jean's pocket. Zain Abdullah had affected me, for sure. I walked inside the house. Mom hurried over me with food in her hand. Mom!

In The Car
11:00 pm

Yeah! I know its late. But I am not scared. I had just gone out for a long drive to my favorite Gol Gappa stall. Its a little far from my house, but sure yummy! I was just driving. Wait! Is that ZAIN? I halt up my car near a closed shop. IT IS ZAIN!

"Hi!" He said as I opened the window.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I mean to say its, its really late"

"Can I take this as you are worrying for me?"

"No!"

"Well then, I had come here for some medicines from the chemist"

"What do you need medicines for?"

"Its the time of month" He said smirking.

"Shut up, seems you don't have your bike with you. Should I drop you home?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! Hop in" I said as I opened the door from inside. He actually hopped in.

"Ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Off we go then" I said as I pushed the accelerator.

5 Minutes Later

OKAY! This is getting really awkward. He hasn't spoken one word. One single word! He is just simply looking out of the window. So I NEED to break down the silence.

"So are you now gonna tell me what those medicines are for?" I asked.

"Well, I am sick" What the-?

"What do you mean you are 'sick'? Are you okay Zain?"

"Just kidding Aaliya. I am fine" I am pretty sure something is up. I halt up the car at a side.

"Tell me!" I said removing my seat belt and turning around. I snatched the pills away from him. Wait a minute! ANTI-DEPRESSING PILLLS??????

"Zain why on earth are you having anti-depressing pills?" I asked worried as hell.

"Its nothing Aaliya. The chemist gave them by mistake. I wanted cough pills"

"Shut up Zain! I am not in mood of any of your crap. TELL ME!"

"Its my mom and dad"

"Your Mom and Dad?" What does he mean?

"My Mom and Dad are not getting a divorce. The court has ordered them to live with each other for 6 months. Since I am the only child, my parents are on my head asking me to be by their side. I don't know Aaliya. I confronted a psychiatrist and he said I should better get for these pills, before this thing starts affecting my health and mind. So I went to the chemist at this hour so that no one gets to know I am eating these pills. You are the only one who knows now. Please don't tell anyone"

I was numb. Completely numb. Poor soul! I am feeling bad about him. So without thinking once, I wrapped my arms around him. HUGGING! OMG! I AM HUGGING ZAIN! I felt him wrapping his arms around me too and bursting into tears. I felt my t-shirt go wet in a couple of seconds. I soothed his hair.

"Shhh! Zain its gonna be alright. You can come at my home today!" He pulled back.

"But Aaliya, what will your parents say?"

"They won't say anything. I promise. Just come! I can't let you go home like this"

"Why are you helping me anyway? You hate me"

"But we can keep this little friendship to ourselves. At college, we act normal again. Deal?"

"Deal!" He said smiling. We drove home. I entered the house hung the keys on the key stand and removed my boots at the shoe stand. Zain was just staring around.

"Come!" I said as I took him to the guest room. "You can sleep here. My sister was living here (Aayat) a few days ago, but she has moved to the hostel at college. So you can sleep here. And if you need anything, straight over there is my room. Don't feel shy to disturb"

"Thanks a lot" He said.

"I would go then. Have you eaten something?" I am pretty sure he hasn't.

"Well uhmmm-"

"Come with me!" I exited the room and he followed me. I opened the fridge, as always there was some biryani kept for me like usual. I took it out popped it into the microwave and pushed the 'Quick Start' button. Within minutes the biryani was warm, I served it into two bowls. Kept them on the counter. I started on it while he just sat there staring.

"Why are you not eating?" I asked.

"Why are you acting so kind to me"

"Well its called humanity. Now, EAT!" I took out a spoonful of his bowl and put it in his mouth. I smiled as he stared at me stuffing his mouth. Within minutes we were over. I put the dishes in the sink and washed my hands.

"Good Night" I said.

"Good Night!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pheeewww! Done! Was this long enough?
Please leave your comments and likes people!
Would be waiting.
This took me an hour. Please tell how it was.
Thanks a lot and take care.

Lots of love,
-Tanu.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
-------------
Unres...
Really loved it...
Felt a little bad for za in...
Thanks for the pm...
Update soon...
Edited by iluvuzaya - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow it was awesome
Awesomly written
Update soon
Thxx for the pm but if u can,can u send me with the link @harshadcrazyfan
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its really osum
beautifully written
thanks for pm tanu
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww thts so cute...plz jaldi updte karna nd lots of love
iman_harshika thumbnail
Wowww it was just awesome!!
Please update soon dear!! :)
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that ws awesome..too good!!!
wonderfully written..👏
truly loved it ❤️
waiting for d next update..
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing how u can make so much happen in one part lol
Update soon and I loved it
Thanks for the pm also
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update
beautifully written as always
waiting for the next part
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
It was amazing plz update vry soon i cant wait 2 read ahead...