Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Diksha,

Just 2 words won't do. Please give us your take on the scene as well as Rashmi's Q, which is:

"how could Jodha claim that she could not survive Jalal's death when she outlived him by several years?"

Waiting for your wonderful and detailed analysis 😊
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhikaS0

Diksha,

Just 2 words won't do. Please give us your take on the scene as well as Rashmi's Q, which is:

"how could Jodha claim that she could not survive Jalal's death when she outlived him by several years?"

I would ask Rashmi, if she had anywhere read , real Jodha saying that line.(i m not to hurt u Rashmi... plz don't think it rude)... coz when Jodha is a fictional character , why we r expecting her not to be filmy??? MUZ , who outlived Akbar was Heer not Jodha...

and when we have accepted Jalal's love for Jo is true, why not accept Jo's words... Sorry, but real Akbar was never loyal to any of his queen, nobody expected him too... and the birth of his two kids , Salim and Khannam with difference of 3 mths prove it, that he was sleeping with every begum as he wished...

and here we r getting , Jalal only going after Jodha...

kya karen...yahi ti firk hai, reel or real me...filmy hai, to aise hi milega...

chhodo na yaar... kyun itna sochte ho????

sweet_diksha thumbnail

Diksha,

Radhika, read my post in Mansi's thread page 8... if u want something like that, i ll give... coz right now i m in that mood... if u want me on my darling Jodha, then, u ll get it later
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamy267

awww Radhika what a beautiful post! u know I was waiting for someone to make a thread on this..and u did it! thank u..πŸ€—

Jodha's lines were spot on! she has faith in her husband, in her Kanha..she knows if she is still breathing means Jalal is fine..if her heart is still beating means Jalal is alive..both r one..they share the same heart..so if anything happens to Jalal she is the first one to know that..like she said the sky would have cried had anything bad happened to Jalal.
now coming to Jalal warning Mali..Jalal saw his Jodha battling and crushing enemies in his own eyes..he knows if Mali attacks his harem, Jodha will fight it back and will save all the women in the harem..in his words "tumhe andaza nahi hai tumhara hashar kya hoga" the confidence he had saying those was amazing...not for once he faltered in fear..he knows his Jodha Begum..she is not only a warrior's wife but also herself is a warrior..aur yeh Jalal se behtar kaun samajh sakta hai?
Jodha ko Jalal pe yakeen hai aur Jalal ko Jodha pe..duur rehke bhi dono ek doosre ka dil padhsakte hai..hui na yeh epic love story?❀️
bring it on Mali!😎

Hi Tamy,

Thanks!

Positive posts are dwindling on the forum and with the present war track, everyone is in a negative mood. πŸ˜• CVs tied up Jalal and everyone is up in arms against it (acceptable) and against Jodha (not acceptable)!

A warrior queen like Jodha fighting her husband's enemies is unacceptable? Why?

@Bold: When Jalal himself knows the calibre of his wife and is so confident that she can take on any enemy fearlessly that he himself is unmoved by Abul Mali's threats to harm the harem, why are we underestimating her?

Or rather, why can't we accept Jodha trying to save her own honour and the honour of the harem? Is it only the prerogative of the SS to save the harem? If he is foolish enough to walk into the enemy trap, why should his trained-in-warfare wife drink poison or commit Jauhar, instead of fighting it out with the enemy?

I don't buy the 16th century women stereotype. Once, some of us had discussed warrior queens of India on Abhay's thread and the stories of those women had me spellbound and enthralled. Here's the link to those who may have missed it earlier:😊

Coming back to the topic, Tamy, yes, the wonderful level of trust shared by JJ is one of the reasons why their love story is considered epic even today. 😳

Thanks for your wonderful comment. ⭐️
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

I would ask Rashmi, if she had anywhere read , real Jodha saying that line.(i m not to hurt u Rashmi... plz don't think it rude)... coz when Jodha is a fictional character , why we r expecting her not to be filmy??? MUZ , who outlived Akbar was Heer not Jodha...

and when we have accepted Jalal's love for Jo is true, why not accept Jo's words... Sorry, but real Akbar was never loyal to any of his queen, nobody expected him too... and the birth of his two kids , Salim and Khannam with difference of 3 mths prove it, that he was sleeping with every begum as he wished...

and here we r getting , Jalal only going after Jodha...

kya karen...yahi ti firk hai, reel or real me...filmy hai, to aise hi milega...

chhodo na yaar... kyun itna sochte ho????

what to do, Diksha. We are given to thinking a little bit more than what is shown. πŸ˜ƒ

You may have your views about the loyalty factor between the real Akbar and Heer Kunwar. But I'm a romantic. I really believe that Akbar loved HK/MUZ more than any other begum. He may have married others for political exigencies but his heart had just one address. 😳

As for kids, I don't have reason to disbelieve Abhay and Kamal who made a wonderful thread on Akbar's kids. 😊

Yeah, the natakiya roopantar tends to become filmy at times (like we saw Abul Mali torturing Jalal yesterday). πŸ˜† But my heart says this is how romantic and passionately in love the real Akbar and HK must have been as shown by PariJat.

Thanks again, Diksha! You are the best! ⭐️

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Tamy,

Thanks!

Positive posts are dwindling on the forum and with the present war track, everyone is in a negative mood. πŸ˜• CVs tied up Jalal and everyone is up in arms against it (acceptable) and against Jodha (not acceptable)!

A warrior queen like Jodha fighting her husband's enemies is unacceptable? Why?

@Bold: When Jalal himself knows the calibre of his wife and is so confident that she can take on any enemy fearlessly that he himself is unmoved by Abul Mali's threats to harm the harem, why are we underestimating her?

Or rather, why can't we accept Jodha trying to save her own honour and the honour of the harem? Is it only the prerogative of the SS to save the harem? If he is foolish enough to walk into the enemy trap, why should his trained-in-warfare wife drink poison or commit Jauhar, instead of fighting it out with the enemy?

I don't buy the 16th century women stereotype. Once, some of us had discussed warrior queens of India on Abhay's thread and the stories of those women had me spellbound and enthralled. Here's the link to those who may have missed it earlier:😊

Coming back to the topic, Tamy, yes, the wonderful level of trust shared by JJ is one of the reasons why their love story is considered epic even today. 😳

Thanks for your wonderful comment. ⭐️

Radhika, aisi halato mein Abhay ki yaad sabse zyada ati hai...he would have answered all our queries! this forum wouldnt have made hue n cry then.
now too many queries, confusion but no one is here to solve them..sigh
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

what to do, Diksha. We are given to thinking a little bit more than what is shown. πŸ˜ƒ

You may have your views about the loyalty factor between the real Akbar and Heer Kunwar. But I'm a romantic. I really believe that Akbar loved HK/MUZ more than any other begum. He may have married others for political exigencies but his heart had just one address. 😳

As for kids, I don't have reason to disbelieve Abhay and Kamal who made a wonderful thread on Akbar's kids. 😊

Yeah, the natakiya roopantar tends to become filmy at times (like we saw Abul Mali torturing Jalal yesterday). πŸ˜† But my heart says this is how romantic and passionately in love the real Akbar and HK must have been as shown by PariJat.

I agree to you Radhika😳
Akbar-HK r eternal! they r soul-mates.
sweet_diksha thumbnail

thanks , Radhika... actually, i m in fun mood today... me and Mansi r having blast since yest episode... so serious thinking is bit difficult today...

still will try something for u
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: susantogiaa

awesome thread i love when jodha said my heart is still beating and i know jalal is alive love jodha for this lineπŸ‘

Thanks, Susan 😊

yes, i'm happy Jodha is finally getting some good dialogs😊
RadhikaS0 thumbnail

Thanks, Rima! 😊