AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Author's Note: This OS is dedicated 2 one of my best frnds Anwi..LOve u sweetheart for ur constant support nd love 😊 I'm sorry if this one doesnt live upto ur expectations...wrote dis in a jiffy .Constaructive criticism is always welcome..plz leave behind ur feedback nd press the like buttonπŸ˜ƒ

The darkness of the room was mitigated by the soft light coming from the flickering candles lit around the room.A masive power shortage in Bhopal was the reason behind it ! Amidst the chiaroscuro and long shadows on the wall,one poor exaperated soul sighed at her futile attempts to put on the hook of her apparel.
"Mmph.." Aaliya Zain Abdullah huffed as she 'once' again failed to put on the hook of her blouse in place and in the past 15 minutes she had tried and failed miserably! Instead of the inteded work getting done..she had contorted her body in a weird way.She was completely effed up!The corner of the 'pallu' of her ed sareewas held between her teeth ,while the rest lay shamelessly on the ground.She had to reach the marriage hall before the nikaah proceedings began0because the person in question was none other than her childhood best friend Aayesha.
As she was about to make one final attemt,she heard the door creak open and then the click of the lock.
Her hands froze and a shiver ran down her spine as she felt his presence in the room.
"Cheatercock.Darwaza khula tha aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi!"
Though her back was facing him,she could still clearly see him smiling impishly at her in her head.The palpitation of her heart increased with every step that her husband,Zain Osman Abdullah took towards her.
She gasped as he placed his hands on her petite waist.his hands felt warm to her cold skin.
He was too close for her comfort and she knew that she'd be commiting a blasphemy if she dared fall for his charms and give into the indulgences.
Clutching the open edges of her blouse,she whipped around to face him."Z-Zain tum yahan !Kitne besharam ho tum!"she fumed but unknown to herself the person in question was actually not paying attention to her words.Instead she found his eyes roaming over her svelte frame.Her eyes widened in realisation when she saw that her flimsy pallu had long back slipped from her grasp and that his lascivious mind had wondered off somewhere else !
"ZAIN!" Aaliya let out a loud over-exasperated sigh .
"Huh...!Kya hua hai..Mallika0e0Zain..itna zor zor se chilla kyu rahi ho ?"
Zain Abdullah gave her an incredulous look,as she lowered her head andd even in the dim light of the room,he could see the crimson blush creep up her already damask cheeks .
:Zain..." her voice was amere whisper
"Um..tum..um...aa hi gaye ho toh-can you please.." she looked at him helplessly and pointed towards her blouse .With one swift move,Zain pulled her flush to his chest and anchored her close to his strong chest and with a visible smirk on his face,he slowly removed her right hand which had been clutching the open end of her almost backless blouse.
Aaliya blushed furiously as she felt his gaze intensify ,she felt branded under it.
Zain brought his mouth close to er ears,nuzzling her cheeks with his nose in the proceess of doing so .She could feel his breath fanning her cheeks as he whispered-"Please what-Aal-ya?"Zain Abdullah was sure of the effect that he was having on her-but how could he let such a golden oppurtunity slip out of his hands!
"uh..um..m-my blouse-c.can you- please?"her voice seemed drugged and foreign to her own ears.His proximity and the musky scent emanating from his body played havoc with her senses.
By this time her hands had already moved over to hisshoulders while his slowly carressed and tantalised her bare back."zain...""Shhh" his husky baritone silenced her.
He quietly closed the hook but his fingers remained on her smooth silky skin for longer than required.He took in her sweet vanilla scent which was calming in a way,but always managed to drive him insane.
Aaliya moaned as she felt his lips on her shoulder as he made her aquanited-once again with is 'TOUCH' .Zain pulled her closer,if it was even posible and she grasped his shoulders harder,fearing that her knees might buckle under his sweet torture.
Zain let himself drown in her scent as he kissed his way along her surprisingly deep cleavage ,and up her long luscious throat .She moaned softly and threaded her tentative fingers through his thick black hairas he swept his tongue over every delicate secret hollow .Her alabaster skin flushed pink with excitement and her breath panted raspingly in her throat.The edges of their bodies melted and became one.His lips seemed softer than what she had imagined.yes,it was their first kiss,even though he had tortured her mercilessly and teases her senses almost everyday!
Their tongue got engaged in their own frentic passionate dance.her moans reverberated against his mouth.He groaned in pleasue as she bit his lower lip softly.
They ened their passionate kiss to come up for air.There was a burning sensation in their lungs due to lack of oxygen.He smiled as he heard her soft giggles.They looked up at each other with glazed eyes and words were spoken that they had held within their hearts for so long.
She brought her face close to his and touched his forhead with hers.
"Zain KitKit Abdullah..tumne toh late karwa hi diya!"
" Blouse bandh karna nahi-mera blouse kholne ka kaam hai.Aur kisi shauhar ke paas aisi hot biwi ho toh,aapne aap ko samhale ga kaise bechara!"
Aaliya hit him playfully"Kaise batae karte ho tum ...kabhi baaz nahi aoge .Besharam"
"Besharam toh main pehle se hi tha,Aal-ya.And this was just the trailer..picture toh abhi baki hai..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rotten fruits nd veggies along wid ur stilletoes..u r free 2 throw at me..I knw did post is lame bt i promise 2 be back wid a better one. Thnkx nd Bye !😊

From
Ann Rosewood

GUYS HERE IS THE INDEX :

Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
resss!!!!
me first!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
picture baaki hai? mujhe dekhni hai..!!πŸ€ͺ
i m booking my ticket anne..!
this was hot..!! and awesome..!! as always..!😳
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
too too good.πŸ‘..really hot ...very well written ..loved it ❀️
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow
That was amazing
I want more hahaha..
It was so beautifully written and was so hot..
I loved it...
Please update this one fast
I think we need part 2 for sure...
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG
THAT WAS SO HOT

I wanted them to.. you know what πŸ˜‰

I dont know why.. this will sound weird but I was imagining Alia Bhatt whilst reading this, I know I should be imagining Pree. But maybe because such hot scenes are not done by FL's in Indian telly only BW and plus she's Aaliya too.

I loved your line Picture Abhi baaki hain... Can we expect more please

Show mein nahin kham se kham stories mein expect kar hi saktey hain πŸ€—
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow lovely os
Loved it
Very nicely written
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was hot 😳
beautifully written
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow it ws jst amazing πŸ€—
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its really romantic and hot one.keep writing more.