Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ZayaShiz

picture baaki hai? mujhe dekhni hai..!!🤪

i m booking my ticket anne..!
this was hot..!! and awesome..!! as always..!😳

☺️ I can show you guys the picture..my gutter mind is on full swing..but the MODS won't allow me to spoil the lil minds around here 😛
AnnRosewood thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

OMG

THAT WAS SO HOT

I wanted them to.. you know what 😉

I dont know why.. this will sound weird but I was imagining Alia Bhatt whilst reading this, I know I should be imagining Pree. But maybe because such hot scenes are not done by FL's in Indian telly only BW and plus she's Aaliya too.

I loved your line Picture Abhi baaki hain... Can we expect more please

Show mein nahin kham se kham stories mein expect kar hi saktey hain 🤗

Thnkx fr ur comment..bt 1 request plz dont think of any1 other than Aaliya beside Zain..moreover this is an excerpt frm ZAYA's romance..completely fictional :)
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Hello Friends..I'm back with my gutter mind☺️..the second part of TOUCH just for you all.Not much of romance in this post but it is the prelude 2 the sensual one 😉So happy reading.Leave behind ur comments please 😊
TOUCH(PART 2)

(HAIDER MANSION-BHOPAL)
"Zain..meri baat toh su-suno--Zain!"she followed him to the washroom."Hum late ho jayenge.I dont wanna miss our flight."
"Zain-"she drawled but even before she could articulate the thoughts in her mind,Zain indifferently brushed past her and stormed off into the bathroom,closing the door behind him with a bang.Aaliya flinched as she remembered the hardset expression that his eyes had held for her the previous day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Flight)
Aaliya Zain Abdullah,presses her nose against the small glass window of the aeroplane,beside her seat.The beauty of the golden land aroused by the melodious chorous of the birds,visible from the skies,the mesmerising white fluffy clouds that radiates the colors of the sunlight,never ceased to amaze her.The entire flight was unsually quiet,except the occassional cries of the little baby who was now sleeping peacefully in her mother's arms.But it was not just about her co-passengers,it was also the man who was sitting right beside her,indifferent to her existance-to her 'presence',the man who happened to be her shauhar and the man who was busy playing games on his laptop."Zain.."she tried to draw his attention."I'm sorry.Mujhe pata hai ki tum mujhse naraz ho-par please mujhse mooh mat hero,daatna hai daanto,ladai karni hai karo..but please mujhse baat karo,please Zain...Zain?"she hoped against all hopes that her words would assuage the situation,because his ignorance,his very silence was practically killing her.She was repenting for her actions,hell she was even ready to make ammends,but she could've never thought that one simple mistake of her would result in a silent wall of misunderstanding between them.She quickly turned her face away,as a single tear rolled down her eyes and dissappeared into the ashes of time,when she saw him put on his headphone to block out her voice.But she was Aaliya Zain Abdullah,she would'nt let go of it so easily-"Main toh ab usse manna kar hi rahungi!"she thought to herself,and a knowing smile spread across tugged the corner of her lips as she felt his eyes on her..he too like her was probably glancing from the corner of his eyes!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Barkat Villa,Mumbai)

With a small frown playing on his lips,Zain Abdullah concentrated on the work in hand,as he intently tried to fix the knot of his tie,"Damn it!"he huffed in frustration and threw the tie,without the slighest apprehension that it would land up in her hands.He turned around to see her coming towards him.However much he was angry with her,but Zain Abdullah never ceased to get smitten by her etheral beauty and benign smilewhich had drawn him towards her from the very beginning.Her faced glowed as the soft golden rays of the warm sunlight streaming in though the half opened blinds fell on her face and the tangerine orange and red color of her anarkali that accenuated the creaminess of her skin.He failed to realise that he had been staring at her for a longs time,longer than it was allowed in the rulebook for winning the game of silence."Mann karta hai hi jaake kiss kardu--But no.I'm Zain Abdullah,I've got to hold my ground.I cant lose control over my desires .Control Zain,control..she's just Mamu Ki Bhanji..Shit! She's also the very same MKB who gets you hot under the collar!"He thought to himself.Aaliya slowly sauntered towards him and came and stood in front of him.She lifted her hands to put the tie around his neck-but he jerked her hand away and snatched the tie from them.He was being petulant-he was well aware of that fact but he had no other choice other than it.Words were spoken in the silence,as their eyes silently met to wage wars against each other.SHe put the tie around his neck once again and before he could even dare to jerk her habd away,she pulled him close by the two loose ends of the tie,closer than he had wanted-
"Jab main nahin rahungi na..tab tumhe meri yaad ayegi
Tab pachhtawa hoga..Ki tumhne mujhe maaf kyu nahi ki-mujhse baat kyu nahi ki.Meri achhayi tab samajh me ayegi..Paglo ki tarha dhoondhte reh jaoge mujhe-Zain KitKit Abdullah"...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Aaj toh main uss Mamu ki Bhanji ko---Phone uthao Aaliya-phone uthao please-damn it!:Zain went on muttering under his breath and pacing around the length of his room."Agar aise tehelne se duniya ki saare problems door ho jaati toh saare log aise hi marchpast katre!"His brother Fahaad chuckled at his younger brother's antics."Bhai..thank God!aap aa gaye...kya aapko pata hai Aaliya kahan par gayi hain..phone nahi utha rahi hai--aur bahar itni zor se-Aaliya please pick up the phone?_Oh God!"he cursed as his impatience slowly took the shape of frustration and fury.The window panes rattled as the torrent winds cotinued lashing them.Zain plopped down on their bed and held his head in his hands."kahi gayi hogiAaliya---aa jayegi thodi der me.--Zain?" Fahaad continued after a dramatic pause"Tum dono ke beech sab kuch theek hain na?tumne usse kuch ulta seedha kaha toh nahi?"Zain looked up to meet his eyes and her words came reeling back to his mind-"Paglo ki tarha dhoondhte reh jaoge mujhe--"
"Bhai-meri Aaliya theek toh hai na?"the uncertainty in his quivering voice was scaring the living daylights out of him,her absence slowly eroding his sanity asher words hauntingly reverberated in his ears---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She took one last look at the decorations of the dimly lit room before picking up her phone and dialing an all to familiar number.
He was just about to leave barkat Villa to go loking for his-Malika-e-Zain,when the shrill beeping of his phone stopped him.He was not in the mood for engaging in a telephonic conversation,but one look at the caller id and his heart almost leapt out of its cage.His hands trembled as with staggering breath he took the call-"Aal-ya?".-------------------------------------------------------------------------

From
Ann Rosewood😊

ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res ..!! yes m first..!!😳tanya..i m first this time..!!
---------------------
unres..!!😃😃😃
uff...i know sh is planning a surprise for him..!! *jumps around and starts clapping*

Though my heart sank when i read her dialogue...but i m sure u r not a sadist...so this is going to be freaking hot right?😳😳😳
Zain..aise i naaraaz reh..aliya will be on bhookhi billi mode then😳

thnx for update anne..!!that was lovely..!!🤗
Edited by ZayaShiz - 10 years ago
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Hey friends..as promised this is the romantic half of the os...
TOUCH (PART 3)
Aaliya beamed at his picture,she held her phone in front of her face and continued staring at his handsome face and her mind reeled bak to what had actually caused the so called-misunderstanding and tiff between them.
(FLASHBACK)

She had not realised when the clock had struck the early hours of daybreak and it was time for fajr namaaz.But then how could one blame her, afterall she was meeting up with all her Bhoplai cousins after a long time,which now almost seemed like ages.She had been catching up with them and telling them how she had found love in the unlikliest of places.
She closed the door behind her and was shocked to find the bed in her room empty-untouched.The rose petals strewn across the bedspread had gone stale,the candles were halfburnt and the man who done all of it,was sleeping noiselessly on the couch that was placed in one corner of the room,he must've fallen asleep waiting for her,and she made a mental note to make it up to him!
he must've heard her get inside the room-damn the doors,however much you try to close them without allowing the hinges to make that annoying creaking sound,but still"Itne jaldi uth gaye tum?"Aaliya smiled as she slowly approached him.
He gave her a wry smile"Tum bhi toh bauhat jaldi aa gayi haii na Aaliya?"
"Zain-woh cousins ke saath-I' sorry,Agar mujhe pata hota toh..main-"
"Humari nikaah ko chai mahine ho chukehai,aur in mahino mei mujhe laga ki hum dono ne beintehaa nafraat se beintehaa mohabbat tak ka faasla tair kar chuke haipar haqiqat toh yeh hai ki hum jaha par the wahi par hai.Hum toh humare iss nikaah ko mukammal bhi nahi kar payeaur kabhi kabhi toh yeh bhi lagta hai ki tum karna bhi nahi chahti.Tum toh bhool hi jaate ho ki tumhara shauhar zinda hai!"
"Zain---?"
Afterwards when the realisation dawned upon her,she understood that all of it was because she had failed to spend some time with him!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(back 2 present)
The mourning cries of the winds,descended upon the empty streets as he drove his car at a breakneck speed;battering windows,shutters and doors,lashing at them with rain and fury.
He found the constant pitter-patter of the raindrops soothing,somewhat assuring,as he pondered over why she had asked him to meet her in their new bungalow in Anderi.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They stood in front of each other,completely drenched in the torrent rain.Time seemed to have stopped for them.It was no longer a river that came from the darkness and flowed back into the darkness,it was a lake that noiselessly mirrored life and all its nuances.it was as if the rain was meant to wash all all their problems,all the lines and barriers that they had build between themselves and all the misunderstandings that they have had in the past.
In one swift motion,Zain engulfed her in a bone crshing hug.the perpetual raindrops bounced off their skin as they stood engrossed in each other,with his face nuzzling her hair.
They entered their bedroom,their hands interwined with each other.Only under the flickering light of the candle was he able to see her properly and take in her attire.
His eyes glazed over her svelte figure and the red satin chemise nightgown which was wet and sticking to her body.He just wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her,but there were things which had to be discussed first.."ghar pouchkar jab tum mujhe nahi mili toh mujhe ek pal ke liye laga ki tum-Aal-ya i thought that your words would come tru-ki main tumhe paglo ki tarha doondhta reh jaonga par tum mujhe nahi milogi-"
The tears in her eyes reflected the ones in his,the emotions that were splayed across her face echoed the ones there in his heart.
Zain was about to continue his ramble when she took him by surprise as she placed her finger on his lips."Shhh-yeh sab maine tumhare liye kiya hai,humare iss nikaah ko mukammal karne ke liye kiya hai,haqikat toh yeh hai hume humdono ki bechain dilo ko,beintehaa mohabbat ki junoon se bhar deni hai-kyunki aaj rat humare beech ki har dooriyan ko hum ek saath mita denge,har hadd ko ek saath par karenge..aaj raat hogi humare iss beintehaa mohabbat ke naam..."He swiped of the water droplets from her ruby lips..his thumb slowly traced them.Aaliya shivered and as if under the speel of a mysterious force she forgot how to speak..she was sure that she'd melt under his smoulderig gaze..."MKB tum kitna bolti h..:his lips turned into his infamous irresistable crooked smile as he brought his lips near her ear and whispered.His day long stubblr slowly grazed her soft,supple cheek, and sent shock waves throughout her body.her breathing quickened as his musky smell mixed with the earthiness of the first spell of rain,drove her senses wild"Please..."Aaliya moaned softly in his ears..Zain gulped as his warm breath and soft moans left him wanting for more.Her hands clutched his shoulder for support while his hands tightly grasped her petite waist."Please what Aal-ya?" he smirked in between placing soft feathery kisses down the length of the cove of her neck and the base of her earlobe."Make love to me Zain.."her voice was no more pleading...but it was demanding..demanding his kisses and carresses.Zain Osman Abdullah did'nt need any more assuarance.Effortlessly he picked her up in bridal style and slowly laid her down on the bed,his eyes not leaving hers even for a single second.Aaliya leaned against his chissled chest ,as his left hand moved up her thigh while his right hand toyed with the thin delicate straps of the chemise.And in the blink of a an eye,he unzipped it and then her satin lingerie found itself amidst the rest of the clothes that they had abandoned an they were now left scattered on the floor.
His tentative fingers traced patterns on her flat stomach while his lips worked magic on her bare skin...marking its territory.Her back arched and a loud gutteral moan escaped her lips as he seductively bit her earlobe while his hand grazed the side of her bossom,making her writhe in pleasure and stir the desire within her.Unable to take his sweet and sinful torture anymore Aaliya lunged her lips towards his,and they engaged in a sweet foreplay of simmering hot kisses and a passionate tango of their tongues.her arms went around his neck as they pressed their bodies closer...it was pure bliss for them as they found their safe haven in each other.Amidst the constant pelting of raindrops against the roof,mingled breaths,and their entangled bodies-Zain Osman Abdullah and Aaliya Zain Abdullah became one.He interwined his hand with hers and looked up at her eyes before crossing the last line which had preserved their platonic relationship for so long.An overwhelming sense of pleasure mixed with unbounded happiness washed over them as they lay in each others embrace,with their legs entangled and their breaths coming in short pants.Zain kissed her eyes ,then her forehead,her cheeks and atlast softly brushed his lips against hers..she hid her face in the crook of his neck,with a contended smile resting on her lips.Zain and Aaliya merged with the muted darkness of the room ,as the dim light coming from the candles slowly waned and succumbed to the darkness.
From
Ann Rosewood

Hey Friends..plz leave behind your lovely comments and if u guys want then I can post the last part,dats the 4th part(the morning after the deed☺️).
THIS IS SOMEWHAT WHAT AALIYA WAS WEARING

Edited by AnnRosewood - 10 years ago
ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res..lemme b first..
YES..!! I M FIRST..yet again😎
will unres tomo...plz don't mind...🤗
---------------------------
unres...!!
Ok now...it was BEAUTIFULLY written...so nicely described...and it was
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT..!!!
SO HOOOTTT...!!
Someone ON my a.c...plzz..!!
Your updates are magical anne...really my gutter was on full speed🤪
Uff...koi bacha lo mujhe..!! please yaar...!!
Want to see what happened to me while typing for this SUPER HAWWT UPDATE?

Too hawt to handle...!!🤪
Thank u sooo much for an awesome update...!!🤗
Want the after deed thing soonish...plzzz..!!😳😳😃

Edited by ZayaShiz - 10 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is amazing,
Its too hot .
My gutter mind is on😆😳
AnnRosewood thumbnail
KEEP UR GUTTER MIND OPEN ...BESHARAM ZAIN WILL BE BACK IN THE NEXT UPDATE WITH A BANG 😉
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is awesome and hot☺️ Hope to see at least a dori scene in the show😳 Thanks Ann, keep writing😊
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!.👏👏...super hot...☺️.nicely penned...loved it ..❤️.thanks for d pm ...waiting for d next update...