Posted: 10 years ago
Wow awsm update
Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my god it ws spell bound ..amazingly written jst wow i cn say ..pls write d 4 part too..
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was fabulous 😳
You write amazingly well dear
enjoyed reading both the updates
waiting for the last part
thanks for the PM

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I AM SOO SORRY!!!
first of all i am completely sorry fr not commenting earlier. actually the thing is as to when i received your pm i was extremely happy but unfortunately my internet was working real slowly.

next, you beat me shiz. i wanted to be first in all of the updates. doesnt matter. awesome work. lovrd how you potrayed the surrounding. update soon dear and thank you so much for the pm.

also, i would really appreciate if u would create an index by editing th main post itself. as for likes, i can see that they have decreased becoz readers dnt knw whther you hv continued or not. plzz do make an index.

and night after d deed huh? i like it. do make the last chapter fast. make it my birthday gift i suppose coz its tmrrw.

thanks a lot and take care.
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok...Friends..Firstly i'm completely overwhelmed by the love and support that you all have showed me from the very beginning.Secondly..this last part is mainly dedicated 2 two important people-firstly to HarshadCrazyfan or tanya..Wish u all very happy birthday,may all ur dreams and aspirations come true.😊 i know i'm a day late but still...Secondly this chapter is for my bestie..Anwi...whose constant support and love keeps me going.I thank u all from the bottom of my heart❤️..
TOUCH(PART 4)

A fiery red flame appeared across the sky,tainting the blue with a myriad of colours.The red enveloped everything,nothing was left unaffected.It was gorgeous.Her eyes burned as the colours blended together and all of it settled in front of her.
Aaliya gathered the robe tightly around her nech,its thin fabric hardly protected her from the soft morning zephyr,which made her everytime it grazed her skin.
She stood by the bay window,with its curtains partially drawn to prevent the flooding od light into the dimly lit room.She watched the first rays of daybreak touch the ground and wash the flowerbeds and lawns of the unpretentious suburb.She watched in silence,contentment flooding her heart with an inexplainable joy,as the golden rays slowly ignited the birds into a chorous of melodies.The leaved shimmered like mirroe flecked mosaic and the morning dew sparkled on the blade of grass...
Zain Abdullah woke up to dots of sunlight playing across his room.He squnited his eyes and adjusted them to the agonising bright light.His hands instinctively moved to the other side of the bed.But instead of finding her warm body beside him,his hands touched the cold empty sheet.His eyes anxiously skittered across the room,before landing upon her etheral beauty which was basking under the golden rays.He would gladly give away anything to wake up everday seeing her beautiful angelic face and benign amile.
he propped himself up on the bed and rested his back on the padded headrest."Good Morning,Aal-ya.."
She quickly turned around on hearing his voice and shutting the panes and drawind the blings close,she sauntered towards their bed and sitting down on the empty space beside her husband she dreamily looked at him.
"Good Morning,Zain Abdullah "She leaned in and pecked his cheek softly.But Zain being his usual mischevious self did not let go the golden oppurtunity to hold onto her,So as soon as she leaned in,he looped his arms around her waist and fulled her flush to his chest.Aaliya gasped as her chest bumped with his,she tried to wriggle out of his hold,but his grasp was too tight.Loosing her balance and consideing the odd posotion in which she was half lying and half sitting,Aaliya fell on him.She looked into his brown orbs which were clouded with lust."Zain-chodo mujhe.Aur humme ghar waapis jana hai-bhul gaye? Aaj monday hai office nahi jaoge?"Zain shook his 'no'."Hum yaha se kahi nahi jaa rahe..until and unless you give a third round "She slowly traced his biceps and looked at him,with the red hot lust clearly evident in her eyes."Kyu?was last night not enough for you?"her lips curved into a knowing smile,but that did'nt last long ,as he swiftly flipped her on her back and hovered over her,balancing his weight on his hands which he had placed beside her body,careful not to put is entire weight on her petite frame."Biwi hot hoh toh ussme shauhar ki kya galati?"he slowly removed the tendril of hair from her eyes. and placed a small kiss on the tip of her nose.
"Zain!Kitne besharam or behude baate karte ho tum !"He quickly got up and feigning offence he replied"Besharam?Kaal raat ko tum bhooki sherni ban gayi thi,aur main tumhari shikar.. tumne toh jaise besharmi ki chaddar oodhli thi!"He paused and Aaliya sensing his intentions tried to get away from his way but Zain was always a step ahead of her.He quickly pulled her down along with himself on the bed ."Yaad nahi hai ya-yaad dila doon?"Their faces were millimeters apart.His warmed breath tickled her face while his hands roamed over her satin covered back"Zain-tum bhi na!" A crimson blush crept up her neck and spread oner her damask cheeks.His lips slowly teased the hollow of her neck.Her senses convulsed and her back arched as his tongue darted out to lick a sensitive spot on her neck.Zain was slowly learning and mstering the her secret sensitive spots and the ways to give her pleasure.Her hands curled at his nape,as she tugged at his hair.Zain sucked and nibble her skin not leaving one inch of the exposed skin untouched,making her moan his name loudly in between the kisses.But they had to halt their make out session as their phone emitted the most irratating and infuriating sound-"Zain*moan*Phone*moan*Baj*moan moan moan*--Zain*moan*?"
"Bajne *kiss*do ."

"ZAIN!"Aaliya siged and pushed him off her and sitting up on the bed with her back facing him, she picked up the phone.
"Assalaam-o-Aalaikum,Mami."Aaliya gave him a sidelong glance and pleaded him with her eyes to restrain himself from continuing his guttery intentions while she was on phone with his mother.
Zain smirked evily and slipped her red satin robe off her shoulder ,exposong her milky white skin"Ji,Maami-hum dodno theek hai,hum jaldi hi..Aah!"Aaliya gasped as she felt him softly nibble her earlobe.She gave him one last glare."NAhi maami..kuch nahi..bas ek chiti thi..kaat di ussne...mai theek hoon..nahi .."she stuttered as she tried swatting his hand away which was busy untying her robe.After successfully having completed his task,he slipped his hand underneath the satin and traced patterns on ger flat stomach,while he entrusted his lips to gice hickeys all over her neck and bare shoulder.Her back arched once again as forming coherent thought became an onerous task.A throaty groan escaped her lips as his thumbs slowly traced the bare skin below her pelvis.Unable to take it anymore she said-"Maami,...Zain aapse kuch kehna chahta hai-Zain ?"The expression on his face was atreat to watch"Good Morning Mom""Nahi mom.No -um-we-I am I-no no yeah.."With his mouth agapeand eyes wide in shock,he watched as she willingly slipped of her robe-completely and straddled him.He found it hard to concentrate on what his mother was say on the other side of the line.'Oh God!Can't people just understand that newly marrided couples can be busy a t this hour!'Her long fingers was sensually seducing him as she traced his chissled physique,placing her rosy lips whereever her fingers teased.She placed frentic kisses all over his chest and his cheeks.
"No-M-Mom -aah..ohhh...I'm I'm li-listening"His breath was ragged because her lips after bitting and sucking his bare skin was making its way down heis naval.His brain went fuzzyas she disappeared under the covers .Zain Abdullah was sure that his heart would jump out of his chest.He gasped once again .Aaliya was not really the demure girl he had perceived her too be..and she had rightly proved it the other night ,and now once again she was showing how he had woken up that wild streak or rather sleeping beast within her.Andas much as he was enjoying it..he found it difficult to stop himself from moaning"Um Mom,c-can I just call you after sometime..?"Even before his mom could reply ,Zain cut the call and let out a loud gutteral moan that reverberated throughout the room.Pulling her out of the cover,Zain hovered over her body and locking her in his arms he brought his face close to hers,grazing er cheek with his stubble,he brought his lips close to her ears "Mallika-e-Zain,aaj tumhari khair nahi !"
--------------------------------------END--------------------------------------------------

Friends please don't forget to send me ur valuable feedback nd press the like buton,if u plz
Love u guys a lot.I hope that this ss lived up to the expections of u all !

From
Ann Rosewood❤️

ZayaShiz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res...!!
-----------------------------
haha...i m first yet again...
unres...!!
Girl...this was fuming hot...!!!!!!😳 I m blushing...uff...koi bacha lo plz...
HOT STILL HOT STILL HOT STILL HOT STILL HOT
HOT STILL HOT STILL HOT STILL HOT STILL HOT..!!!
I am in shock...ur updates give an electrical shock to the body...grr...these goosebumps i get as i imagine ZaYa...☺️...All i would say is keep writing...ur way of describing is really good...!!
Keep giving us such awesome updates Ann...!!🤗
Now time for GIF of the update-
When i read...aliya went..umm...under that blanket...my reaction..-

-Shiza(oops..i mean Dayan)

Edited by ZayaShiz - 10 years ago
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh...my...god
That was bloody amazing
Sooo much gutter...I'm literally blushing...
Bechara zain at the end when he WS on the phone to his mother...lol
I loved it all..
Every single part..
Awesome os...one of my favourites
I hope to see lots more of ur Guttery work very soon
Looking very forward to some more
And thanks very much for the pm
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm update
Loved it
Very nicely written

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG

I second ZayaShiz's reaction. Never did I see that coming I have never read an FF with that included before.

I loved it especially when Zain seduces Aaliya but I was even more shocked when Aaliya seduced Zain when he was talking to Suri.

I love how you've made Aaliya such a tigress and wild here. We know that this will never happen in the show.

I just love this FF and always look forward to your updates. I know this is your last Chapter of this FF but please write more FF's on Zaya. I would love to read them!