Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
GooD MoRnInG - Life is like a notebook...

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neha, dear πŸ€— Thank you for all the beautiful Prats creations that you posted here in this beautiful place over the rainbow.😊

@Dragice πŸ€—, koja sada ide epizoda na DomaTV, napisi mi pa cu da nadjem Caps iz te epizode. Bilo je lijepo gledati ponovo Prats na TV-u sada kada sam nedavno bila kod mojih u Zagrebu, u seriji koju smo nekada svi voleli da gledamo. ❀️

Evo malo slika iz Pratsine nove serije u kojoj pokazuje svoj nepresusni talenat u svim scenama u kojima glumi. Nasa velicanstvena Kraljica izrazavanja emocija.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Pratyusha...our Queen of Expressions ⭐️

Credit for Caps: Bikica ❀️
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning friends!

Neha, loved your creations on Prats so much, a big hug to youπŸ€—!

seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊 Good Morning my dear Rainbow residents ! Have a nice day !
Branka ,my dear soul connected twin sister ...here is your seetha to greet you in your early morning time ! πŸ€—
Early morning cheerfulness will always be extremely delightful !
It is sweet like the nectar of the garden flower , it's soothing like the buzzing of a busy bee ,it's warm like the rays of the morning Sun ,it's the search of a love so pure which keeps us on the run !
It's always the pulse in our vein, the thoughts in our brain ,in every breath that we take , the smile our lips make , it's in the twinkle of our eyes , till the day lasts !...yes... it is a friend's longing , to meet ...to greet ...till the end of the time...means for ever forever !!!

friendship_quote_10friendship_quotes_01

Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning friends!

Neha, loved your creations on Prats so much, a big hug to youπŸ€—!

Vibha dear thank u so much n love u n a tight hug to u πŸ€—
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sidharth Shukla says he wasn't "short-changed" by Karan Johar

Television actor Siddharth Shukla made his big screen debut earlier this year with Dharma Productions' Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania'. Though the actor was promoted heavily pre-release of the film, his role in the film itself appeared quite short. Shukla, however, says he was not short-changed by Karan Johar and got exactly what he was offered.

"I wasn't short-changed. What you saw was all that was sold to me. It's not that I was kept in the dark or was promised something big and then let down. In fact, for my small role, being such an important part of the promo and the first look of the film, felt good... It was nice of Karan Johar (producer) to have me in it. I'm grateful," Shukla said to Filmfare.

The actor, who considers Johar his mentor and good friend, is looking forward to working with the filmmaker again and feels confident that Johar would offer him another project should he suit the role.

Shukla also went on to add that he is looking to leave his daily soap, Balika Vadhu', but only when he has substantial work in Bollywood to make leaving television a wise decision.

Dobro vece drage moje prijateljiceπŸ€— Good evening my dear friendsπŸ€—

Sid soon leave BV????

Ivone12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[Quote = loveansh] Neha, dragi πŸ€—Hvala vam za sve lijepe Prats kreacije koje si postao ovdje u ovom prelijepom mjestu Over the Rainbow. 😊

@ Dragice πŸ€— , koja Sada IDE epizoda na DomaTV, napisi mi PA DA cu nadjem kape I TE epizode. Bilo JE lijepo gledati ponovo Prats na TV-u Sada kada Sam nedavno Bila Kod mojih u Zagrebu, u seriji koju SMO SVI nekada voleli da gledamo. ❀️

Evo Malo slika I Pratsine Nove serije u kojoj pokazuje Installed nepresusni talenat u svim scenama u Kojima glumi. NASA velicanstvena Kraljica izrazavanja emocija. πŸ‘β­οΈ

Pratyusha ... naa kraljica izraza ⭐️

kredita za kape: Bikica ❀️
[/ quote]Pozdrav draga moja , Danas je posebna Epizoda Patrisa , ide na dodjelu nagrade i Sid je spasava ,, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

Mama πŸ€—,
u tome i jeste problem...πŸ˜• ja ne zelim vise samo da ih sanjam, ja zelim da ih gledam zajedno
sanjah o tome godinu i pol dana i sad se posteno receno, rasvestih...
A sta se cokolade tice, na mlecnu reagujem sa trckalicom a na tamnu sa zatvorom...πŸ˜† kako god da okrenes, ne mogu da je svarim...🀣

Word Count: 0

Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ivone12

[Quote = loveansh] Neha, dragi πŸ€—Hvala vam za sve lijepe Prats kreacije koje si postao ovdje u ovom prelijepom mjestu Over the Rainbow. 😊

@ Dragice πŸ€— , koja Sada IDE epizoda na DomaTV, napisi mi PA DA cu nadjem kape I TE epizode. Bilo JE lijepo gledati ponovo Prats na TV-u Sada kada Sam nedavno Bila Kod mojih u Zagrebu, u seriji koju SMO SVI nekada voleli da gledamo. ❀️

Evo Malo slika I Pratsine Nove serije u kojoj pokazuje Installed nepresusni talenat u svim scenama u Kojima glumi. NASA velicanstvena Kraljica izrazavanja emocija. πŸ‘β­οΈ

Pratyusha ... naa kraljica izraza ⭐️

kredita za kape: Bikica ❀️
[/ quote]Pozdrav draga moja , Danas je posebna Epizoda Patrisa , ide na dodjelu nagrade i Sid je spasava ,, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dear so sorry me not know what r u saying i can't understand this language...😳😳

πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Edited by nehageet - 10 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarica

Sidharth Shukla says he wasn't "short-changed" by Karan Johar

Television actor Siddharth Shukla made his big screen debut earlier this year with Dharma Productions' Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania'. Though the actor was promoted heavily pre-release of the film, his role in the film itself appeared quite short. Shukla, however, says he was not short-changed by Karan Johar and got exactly what he was offered.

"I wasn't short-changed. What you saw was all that was sold to me. It's not that I was kept in the dark or was promised something big and then let down. In fact, for my small role, being such an important part of the promo and the first look of the film, felt good... It was nice of Karan Johar (producer) to have me in it. I'm grateful," Shukla said to Filmfare.

The actor, who considers Johar his mentor and good friend, is looking forward to working with the filmmaker again and feels confident that Johar would offer him another project should he suit the role.

Shukla also went on to add that he is looking to leave his daily soap, Balika Vadhu', but only when he has substantial work in Bollywood to make leaving television a wise decision.

Dobro vece drage moje prijateljice Good evening my dear friends

Sid soon leave BV????

@ bold... Saro πŸ€—, po ovome je vise nego ocigledno da Sid ipak zeli da napusti BV i da najverovatnije radi na pronalazenju nekog odgovarajuceg projekta u Bollywoodu jer kako sam kaze, ucinit ce to samo kad bude imao znacajan posao u Bollywoodu koji bi njegovo napustanje televizije ucinio mudrom odlukom...😊 daj Boze da sto pre dobije neku dobru ulogu u nekom hit Bollywood filmu... ⭐️ jadnicak, u zadnje vreme u njegovim scenama sa onim kiselim krastavcem, Sid stvarno ima facu kao da pati od gastritisa...πŸ˜†