Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3878586&PID=110857291&#p110857291

Come on girls...I need a like for SidYushaโค๏ธ...โญ๏ธ

A very good morning Riyu my sweetheart...

I'm just hard on the study about the importance of the Vaseline in everyday life...

Edited by Nataly - 10 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nataly

Tooo...momci!!! Leleee...rasturismo Madjare u sred Madjarske...

SRBIJA JE NOVI SAMPION EVROPE U VATERPOLU!!! ๐Ÿฅณ

SERBIA IS THE NEW EUROPEAN CHAMPION IN WATER POLO!!!

Congratulations to Serbia and Serbians on this grand feat๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning friends!

Have a great day, love SY!
vibraj thumbnail

Good morning Riya, this one is really funny!
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nataly

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4100223&PID=110857074&#p110857074

Please, confirm my&our opinion...๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Nataly ...you are not left alone there like me !!! The gale wind is roaming there and yes ...since it's inception that wind is protecting Prats with all sorts of ammunition !
Branka didi ...remember ? You tried to control me with wisdom ...but today again ...your friend is a little bit uncontrolable !๐Ÿ˜Š

seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A Very GOOD MORNING friends !Have a nice week and a nice day !

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SEETHA.K

Branka my dear mirror image ...without your support and encouragement ..It would not have been possible for me to start writing this SS !

I would love to acknowledge your efforts and contribution in investing your time and energy for providing simultaneous translation of the SS in Serbian language ...and creating a space for me in your territory; which goes to say that you are complimenting me and as such you are co-authoring my SS in the Serbian language!

Branka, moj odraz u ogledalu...bez tvoje podrske i ohrabrenja...Ne bi bilo moguce za mene da pocnem da pisem ovaj SS (prica u nastavcima) !
Zelela bih da se odam priznanje tvom naporu i doprinosu u ulaganju tvog vremena i energije kako bi prevela pricu na srpski jezik...i omogucila mi prostor na tvojoj teritoriji ; sto otprilike znaci da me dopunjujes i kao takva si ti co-autor moje price u nastavcima na srpskom jeziku !

Thank you Seetha ๐Ÿค—,for your kind words, I am happy to translate your story, and I will try to do the best I can.๐Ÿ˜Š I am so happy that you started to write and will finish this story, that was left unfinished for all of us SidYushians who stopped to watch that show, after Prats left. We are all looking forward to continuation of your SS and fulfillment of our dreams...

Seetha me zamolila da vam prevedem ovo sto je napisala, te vam i prevedoh. Ova dva dana nisam imala srece sa strujom, bila je grozna grmljavina i iskljucise nam struju, pa me nije bilo. Tako da nisam ispunila ni ono sto obecah, da vam prevedem ono sto je Seetha napisala o Prats...to cu sada da ucinim. Uglavnom prica koju je Seetha zapocela ce ici u nastavcima, i ja cu je ovde prevoditi za vas. Ona ce pokusati da zavrsi ono sto su oni scenaristi u seriji koju smo nekada voleli da gledamom, upropastili nacisto kada su Prats izbacili iz serije...Seetha ce nastaviti tamo gde smo mi stali...ali prica ce naravno teci dalje onako kako smo svi mi to, verujkem, zeleli i sanjali.

Seetha asked me to translate this what she wrote, so I did. This days I did not have luck with power, lots of thunderstorms so they cut my electricity, hence I was not OL, and I did not translate as I promised the write up about Prats that Seetha did...I will do it now.

So, the story that Seetha started will go on in chapters, and I will translate this here for you. She will try to end that what CVs of the show we all loved to watch once, ruined when they kick Prats out of the show...Seetha continued where we stopped to watch...and the story will continue the way all of us hoped and dreamed about.

bold....(makes me feel like some empress, who posses a territory๐Ÿ˜† ...sad se osecam ko neki vladar, koji ima svoju teritoriju ๐Ÿ˜†) Seetha, my dear twin sister ๐Ÿค— this territory belongs to all of us, we are all the same here...connected in love to Pratsโค๏ธ and
SidYushaโค๏ธ
Ovo mesto pripada svima nama, svi smo mi ovde jednaki, povezani ljubavlju prema
Prats
โค๏ธ i SidYusha.โค๏ธ
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SEETHA.K

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Nataly ...you are not left alone there like me !!! The gale wind is roaming there and yes ...since it's inception that wind is protecting Prats with all sorts of ammunition !

Branka didi ...remember ? You tried to control me with wisdom ...but today again ...your friend is a little bit uncontrolable !๐Ÿ˜Š

Prevod: Nataly. Ti nisi tamo prepustena sama sebi, kao sto sam ja!!! Bura se podigla tamo...postopocinje sa pretpostavkom da vetar stiti Prats sa raznom municijom...Branka, sestro...secas se? Ti si pokusala mudroscu da me kontrolises...ali danas opet...tvoja je prijateljica malo van kontrole ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

OK, I give up on wisdom too ๐Ÿ˜›, confirmed it and I quoted you and add a collage or two ๐Ÿ˜† Quoted my uncontrollable didi as well, two times...with collages ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nataly duso moja prekrasna, danas odoh tamo i citirah te, i onda citirah i Seethu i mislim...nemam reci na neke komentare tamo. (ovde dodje onaj zeleni emotikon, no rekla sam da ga necu koristiti u Dugi, pa ga vi lepo zamislite)
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: loveansh

OK, I give up on wisdom too , confirmed it and I quoted you and add a collage or two LOL Quoted my uncontrollable didi as well, two times...with collages Big smile

Nataly duso moja prekrasna, danas odoh tamo i citirah te, i onda citirah i Seethu i mislim...nemam reci na neke komentare tamo. (ovde dodje onaj zeleni emotikon, no rekla sam da ga necu koristiti u Dugi, pa ga vi lepo zamislite)
Big smile

As to the coments there... ๐Ÿ˜†
I had to controll myself really hard...

Edited by Nataly - 10 years ago