Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: loveansh

Dobra fora!!!

Cao Nato , moje zlato How is the holiday??

Vidim da planiras zesci vikend, samo tako, kad je odmor treba se odmoriti sve u sesnaest.
Posto vidim da te Neha katapultirala na sedmo nebo sa njenom pricom, verujem da ce ti ovaj deo Duge najbolje odgovarati da sanjas o SY u Nehinoj prici...

Candy pictures dolls

Imam i za tebe jedan citat, sta cu u tome sam djiru veceras...

"It is time to come to your senses. You are to live and to learn to laugh.
You are to learn to listen to the cursed radio music of life, and to
reverence the spirit behind it, and to laugh at its distortions.
So, there you are. More will not be asked of you."
- Herman Hesse

"After all, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."

Credit for siggy: Bikica Star

Ufff...Neha me katapultirala a Biki me oborila sa nogu sa ovim ❤️SidYusha❤️ siggy...
moram da ga smestim u moju signaturu...stvarno je just po mom YUS-u...👍🏼
a sta se tice mog odmora, kako doso tako proso...😆 but my best vacation is here somewhere over the rainbow and in SYFC...⭐️

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bikica

Dobro vece devojke
Good evening girls

Nadam se da ste sve dobro,zdravo i da ste mi vesele
Ja sam veoma zauzeta,sutra mi stize rodbina-gosti,ceo dan sam vrsila pripreme za docek i pala s'nogu od umora. Bice mi ovde par dana ,ako uspem ovako u kasne sate da se javnem kada budu zaspali(mada i oni kasno idu na spavanje😆)ali nacu nacina da se oglasim ,nadam se😳
Ovo je moja parola😳 koju je napisao Don Huan😉

I hope that all of you are well, healthy and happy

I am very busy, because tomorrow my relatives-guests are coming, so I spent all day preparing everything to welcome them, and now I am dead tired. They will be here several days, so if I manage, I will come here later in the night, when they sleep, (though they also go very late to sleep😆) but hopefully, I will find a way to come here. I hope.😳

This is my Motto 😳written by Don Huan😉:

"For me there is only traveling on the roads that have hearts.
This is where I travel, and the only worthy challenge is to travel every part of that road, till the end.
And that is where I travel , watching ... watching without breath."

-------------------------------
Ako ljubav, radost, toplotu i slast ja sam sobom ne nosim - nece mi ih ni drugi dati.
A ja, sa srcem punim blazenstva, necu drugoga usreciti ako on stoji predamnom hladan i bez snage."
Gete
If I do not carry with me love, joy,warmth and passion -the other people will not give me that, as well.
And I, with a heart full of bliss, will not make another one happy, if he stands in front of me cold and without strength." - Goethe

-----------------------------------
Postoje trenutci koji pruze one jednostavne teme, u kojima pozelis onako sebicno produljiti minute, sate...da traju.
Zasiju se za dusu, tamo gdje je riznica dragocenih stvari i gdje cuvas najlepse dodire zivota, sa onima koje volis.

There are those moments that give those simple stories, in which you want, selfishly, to prolong those minutes, hours...to last...
They sew up themselves on your soul, there where the treasure box of valuable things is...there, where you keep the most precious touches of life, with those one that you love.

bold....I translated for you what Biki wrote...😊

Biki ❤️, srecice medena...nema odmora za tebe duso, vidim da si u punom zamahu...zelim ti da nadjes malo vremena u danu da se odmoris 😊
Vidimo se ovde u nasoj Dugi, kada god budes imala vremena 🤗

Edited by loveansh - 10 years ago

Today is the New Moon in the sign of the Lion...in the sign of Pratyusha&❤️SidYusha❤️...

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nataly

Today is the New Moon in the sign of the Lion...in the sign of Pratyusha&❤️SidYusha❤️...

Cao Nataly, duso slatka, bas volem ovu pesmu...Sanjajmo...sanjajmo boje, nije vazno jel su moje ili tvoje...Svet je lep kada sanjamo...kada sanjamo...Hajde zajedno da sanjamo, da sanjamo

Taman sam krenula da odgovaram ovde u dugi (nije me bilo ceo dan) kad lupi oluja i to samo da znas sa kakvom grmljavinom, i ode mi struja...sad se vratila i evo mene...pa dok traje
😉😆

Hello Nataly my sweetheart, I just love this song...Dream on...Lets dream about colors...it is not important if they are yours or mine...World is beautiful when we dream...when we dream...Lets dream together...lets dream on...

I just started to answer the post here (I come very late OL, around midnight) when a big thunderstorm come and my power got cut...so now the power is back, and so am I...as long as it last 😉 😆

Originally posted by: loveansh

Cao Nataly, duso slatka, bas volem ovu pesmu...Sanjajmo...sanjajmo boje, nije vazno jel su moje ili tvoje...Svet je lep kada sanjamo...kada sanjamo...Hajde zajedno da sanjamo, da sanjamo

Taman sam krenula da odgovaram ovde u dugi (nije me bilo ceo dan) kad lupi oluja i to samo da znas sa kakvom grmljavinom, i ode mi struja...sad se vratila i evo mene...pa dok traje

Hello Nataly my sweetheart, I just love this song...Dream on...Lets dream about colors...it is not important if they are yours or mine...World is beautiful when we dream...when we dream...Lets dream together...lets dream on...

I just started to answer the post here (I come very late OL, around midnight) when a big thunderstorm come and my power got cut...so now the power is back, and so am I...as long as it last

The world is beautiful when we dream of ❤️SidYusha❤️...

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Good Morning Riyu 🤗my sweet Didi ❤️
Such a beautiful Quote about friendship, love it. 😊
I am happy that we are all here, together, to make this place more beautiful.
❤️

Friends

Saadi Yaari

Good night my dearest rainbowians...

have a sweetest SidYusha forever...Star together... New Moon dreams...Day Dreaming

Edited by Nataly - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning all, happy week-end!

I love this CC for so much color, such a visually pretty look, so much emotion, love you all, love SY!

Biki, hope you had a wonderful day, you deserve every bit of love and happiness because you are very special❤️

Hello Vibha, Good Morning to you 🤗

I am happy that you loved the quotes and those visuals, I love them as well😊 I am always happy when I find something that will make this place full of colors and magic. I agree SY is enough to do that, but little bit of fairytale can do no harm. I found a fairytale that lilydana did more than a year ago, I know you miss her as much as I do, so here is SY fairytale.
😳
mixture of my and lilydana's posts 😊

Once upon a time...we started to dream...and we are still dreaming

13 93pr

And here comes lilydana ❤️

Once upon a time...that amazing couple😊 ...or there were 2😉

One fateful day ..

...ready for ILU..

..and Dadisa😛

...just made for each other..

like other 2

⭐️⭐️ Credit for this magical fairytale: lilydana ❤️

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEETHA.K

On July 23rd 2010 ...a great actress made her debut in the Indian Television Serial BV, as the grown up Anandi ! With her innocent looks ,with her chirpy and bubbly nature, she portrayed the new and adolescent Anandi with great ease and efficiency !

Really she is the queen of expressions!!

She was never bogged by the expectations of her character and instead proud to be associated with a social message .. social cause.! She expressed it in one of her interviews! Her presence influenced other actors' acting abilities and ...in total a great performance by all !

Complex situations...complexities of relationships ...a phase ...very difficult to handle ...for any great actress...here she established herself ...deserves accolades...but the main challenge for her is...without even touching with finger tips...shown a great connectivity...ever great chemistry ...with emoting eyes...built a bridge between their personalities...love locks...written a beautiful classic ...romantic poetry---longing to see...deprived to have that privilege...honour...what a pure love ...with her musical voice ...with her dancing like movements ... in a subtle manner with aplomb...in such demanding situations...a feeling ...as if we are witnessing an Angels' Opera ...for me it is just impossible to imagine anybody in her place !Thank you Pratyusha for that pure and beautiful love saga!!

Here we are celebrating your entry and presence in the BalikaVadhu ...that phase was remarkable for it's fan following world wide and draw great applaud and applause ..for your performance and your presence !

My strong feeling is that ...on so many occasions ...beyond the expectations of the d/p... or even of the writer... on her own ,she has given a new dimension to the character ... the way she carried herself through out! For eg., on one occasion... fully bloomed mehandi on her hands... the thick red crimson colour reflecting in her dreamy eyes ..gleaming with love for Shiv...fondly swinging the beaded-anklets [payal] ...looking into new horizons... with a soft..sweet cooing of a Koel.. she said 'Rang poora chadgaya Gulli '...who holds the mobile for Anandi ... taking care that, her love for Shiv is not explicitly obvious to that little girl! She coaxes Shiv not to reveal their love-- intimate feelings... secrets ... in front of Gulli...whith that inherent angelical glow is intact--- That level of action is rarest of the rare !!

The art of acting consists in keeping people from moving.. ! She is such a performer that in every scene she acted, she put her special talent in it!

Pratyusha your beauty is present in all seasons !

Your beauty extends into the heavens...
it goes on forever and never lessens...
Even when the clouds heighten in the blue sky
You are here and the world brightens...for us ...forever !

Where ever you are--- loveliness is sure to follow.
You shine so bright you cast your own shadow !!
A beauty that others would love to borrow. ...
But try as they might your beauty--- they will never catch !
Because something like you they could never match!!

A rhythmically organised musical voice of yours ...sounds to my ears

like a great song singing by the Spring itself !!

Seetha ❤️, my sweet soul connected twin sister 🤗

This is such a beautiful write up 👏👏👏about Prats entrance in BV and her portrayal of Anandi, only you can wrote it so beautifully and true...because you just say everything that all of us here ever felt about Prats. ⭐️

So , now is quite late (or early), thundering is still going on, so I will leave this post here and tomorrow I will translate it on my language, so the other girls could enjoy in the beauty of your words..😊

Beautiful siggies of Prats and SY, SidYusha....they are truly perfect together
❤️❤️

Such a beautiful poem you wrote there ❤️ , will translate it as well, tomorrow. And add one collage of our Queen of expressions.⭐️

The art of acting consists in keeping people from moving.. !
Well said, indeed 👏👏👏

And Prats was (and still
is) a Queen of that art...a master of it⭐️⭐️⭐️, whenever she is on screen nobody move away, she just capture all attention, evoke different emotions in all of us, and ALWAYS touch our heart and soul.😳

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEETHA.K

A Very Good Morning my dear friends !

Here is my gift to all of you .. I am bringing back our favorite actress Pratyusha amidst us ...into this Serial Story A romantic Ecstasy...The Euphoria of love !...as an attempt to achieve something that was unsuccessfully tried by many in the TV serial ! This is an effort to fulfill our long felt wish !

Seetha❤️ my dear friend and fellow dreamer🤗...such a beautiful SS you started ⭐️ 👏👏👏.
I always love everything that you wrote, because you are such a poetic writer, who write enchanting sentences that are full with colors, sounds and fragrances, with beauty beyond believe...just simply ...

Awesome Greeting...

Love the beginning and, I am sure you will do true justice for Anandi, a girl who just realized her love and wanted to burst out of all those emotions of love and happiness, that were in her, that she realized...We all know what CVs did out of it, and how they butcher that character that we all loved, so I am so eagerly waiting to see how you will picture SY AnSh journey, I know it will be just as we all dreamed about...I know it will be just AWESOME...

Will continue with this later, now I really have to go to sleep...🤗