Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: loveansh

Dobro vece mila moja srecice Smile genijalna je slika, da si mala, tacno bih te tako zamislila, zenski Denis vragolan ...
Sto se Miska tice, da kucnem u drvo, nesto se danas udobrio,
mora da se prepo od mojih jucerasnjih "lepih reci" i kojekakvih pretnji koje
sam mu uputila

Ma koje bre zamislila...imam dokaz...ova slikica-ista ja...i da ne poverujes, ta moja ista slikica prezivela sva nedavna ratna dejstva...Gagi kaze, ista ti, samo su ti dodali naocale...πŸ˜†

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning all!

Such beautiful siggies, thank you all!

Branka, nice earrings of Prats and yours!
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good evening India, hugs to you Padmaja πŸ€—

Always loved India, it's music, colors...SidYusha...long time ago, when I was just a teen, my Dad worked in India for a Yugoslav company, making a dam. When he come home he brought lots of
of different colors, I kept them as a treasure, loved to wear them. Later on I met some nice families from India in Africa, where I lived for many years. Tried lots of Indian food, participated in many celebrations. Had such a great time.πŸ˜ƒ

Recently when I look at Caps that Biki made I noticed turquoise colored earrings that Prats wear in one scene in PTKK, have the same at home...here in Belgrade there are few shops with beautiful things from India, and I bought those, because they goes well with necklace that I have.
Strange coincidence. 😊 This are the ones I was talking about. πŸ˜ƒ

https://i.imgur.com/naSytpy.png

So happy to know of your India connection, apart from us and SY! Indian food, colors, fabrics, ornaments are a craze world over, wish you could come over, most welcome!
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Morning /Evening dreamy Sidyushians !
A large drop of sun lingered on the horizon and then dripped over and was gone... and the sky was brilliant over the spot where it had gone,... and a torn cloud, like a dropped flower ...looking in to the sky and telling the stories of it's youth and it's colourful path, it's songs spread like fragrances , and the teasing breeze's winking desires ...yes Sidyusha are watching those floral murmurings and musical musings !!
And dusk crept over the sky from the eastern horizon, and darkness crept over the land from the east.---spreading the moonlight all over and inviting the lovers for a feast of sweet nothings !

Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dobro vece, mila πŸ€— Hvala ti Sara za ovaj link, ponovo si me vratila na sedmo nebo u SY-ino kraljevstvo. Setila sam se kada sam pre gledala tu epizodu, kada su joj svi iz BH pevali pesme oprastajuci se sa njom, plakala sam iako nisam razumela reci pesme. Posle je devojka koja je pisala WU, prevela i reci pesme i tek su me onda ubile u dusu. Bila su to doista zlatna vremena kada su glavni likovi nosili radnju i scenaristi nisu imali potrebu da uvode milion nebitnih likova da bi se radnja odvijala. SY i njihov AnSh, jedini koji postoji za mene, su bili kao i uvek fenomenalni, prozborise jedva par reci, ali covece koje su to emocije, mozes ih nozem rezati, toliko su snazne i opipljive. Ovaj avis koji je Bikica uradila a ja postavila nije iz te epizode, vec iz sledece, ali sada nisam imala vremena da trazim Caps iz te epizode...hvala ti jos jednom😊

https://i.imgur.com/X08Jfr5.gif

Draga Branka,veliko mi je zadovoljstvo sto delimo lepe uspomene na nase jedine AnSh.Hvala ti od srca na lepim recima.Ja sam samo kod njih videla tako magicnu hemiju,ljubav i govor ocima,kao i emocije pogledimaOpcinili su me od prvog dana.Sada ove epizode gledam sa setom,uz obavezne suze.Samo se nadam da cemo ih uskoro ponovo videti skupa u novoj seriji.
Dobro vece svim dragim prijateljima❀️
SidYusha zauvek zajedno u mom srcu i dusi.β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

Wish you all a beautiful week... somewhere over the rainbow...Smile

SidYusha forever...Star together...Day Dreaming

Edited by Nataly - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nataly

Ma koje bre zamislila...imam dokaz...ova slikica-ista ja...i da ne poverujes, ta moja ista slikica prezivela sva nedavna ratna dejstva...Gagi kaze, ista ti, samo su ti dodali naocale...πŸ˜†

Verujem, sto da ti ne verujem, duso moja mila πŸ˜›

Osim toga ja sve verujem Gagiju, od onda kada je vireci preko tvog ramena ukapiro da slatke sestre i nisu toliko slatke, vise pomalo luckaste πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Plus voli cokoladu i potkupljiv je sa pralinama, moj covek (mislim zetπŸ˜†)

Kako si duso, jesi li osvojila Evropu i okolinu??

ttt

iii

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Riyu, my sweet Didi πŸ€—
As always I am a day lateπŸ€”, Monday is finished at your place, and soon you will open your beautiful eyes to new dawn, and new day, Tuesday...so, Happy Tuesday to you
πŸ˜ƒ

aaa 888
Those were the days my friends, we thought they'll never end...we were so happy ❀️

777Sid: Riyu still did not wake up??

Dobro vece mama ...jel se Misko odmrzno?!

Dobro vece mila moja srecice genijalna je slika, da si mala, tacno bih te tako zamislila, zenski Denis vragolan ...
Sto se Miska tice, da kucnem u drvo, nesto se danas udobrio,
mora da se prepo od mojih jucerasnjih "lepih reci" i kojekakvih pretnji koje
sam mu uputila LOLLOLLOL

Ma koje bre zamislila...imam dokaz...ova slikica-ista ja...i da ne poverujes, ta moja ista slikica prezivela sva nedavna ratna dejstva...Gagi kaze, ista ti, samo su ti dodali naocale...

Verujem, sto da ti ne verujem, duso moja mila

Osim toga ja sve verujem Gagiju, od onda kada je vireci preko tvog ramena ukapiro da slatke sestre i nisu toliko slatke, vise pomalo luckaste Plus voli cokoladu i potkupljiv je sa pralinama, moj covek (mislim zet)

Kako si duso, jesi li osvojila Evropu i okolinu??

Ovde i dalje pada kisa ali nema veze...Gagi i ja obilazimo cuvene Bayerske manastire i crkve i bez obzira na kisu, alpe i njihova jezera i jezerca su prelepa...sve do u nedelju bilo veoma vruce... od srede treba da prestane kisa pa nastavljamo dalje u Wasserburg am Inn...😊

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning all!

Such beautiful siggies, thank you all!

Branka, nice earrings of Prats and yours!

Hello Vibha πŸ€—

So good to have you back I was out all day so we missed each other, but hope to catch you tomorrow morning...😊 I am sure you had a great journey and enjoyed it.

I love that earrings even more now , anyway always love turquoise stones, that color remind me on the color of Adriatic sea around the island where my Mom was born...

Did you know that turquoise has many properties in the healing area? It can be used for bringing calm into a situation, and it can revitalize the blood and bring about tissue regeneration in the body. It's also a color of the thymus chakra, which is found between the heart and the throat chakra. The Thymus is about unconditional love and the ability to speak up in humanitarian manner in order to help those who are unable to help themselves.

So, hold your turquoise crystal in your hand, or wear it close to your throat, when you find yourself in situations of chaos, anger or fear (I keep today my turquoise crystal in my hand to calm me down when I read that article about 6 years of that fake show, in which they never mention a name of a girl who was there 3 years, making that lead character so famous, loved and close to the hearts of so many people all around the world)

Here, look what I found, Biki made this capture in January 2013...it really looks like we locked SY in one corner of our heart...to stay there forever ❀️

Here is one Quote for you:

Love Orkut Scraps, love quotes graphics and comments