Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SEETHA.K

My dear Pratsians ...have a nice sunny weekend !

Yes ...Sidyusha are waiting there ...on the edge of the Rainbow ...and looking in to the Horizon ...dreaming and roaming on starry paths ...occasional musical murmurings and everlasting sweet nothings ! Yes ...they want to meet all of you soon ...soon ...they are coming ! Are you people ready to receive them ???😊

❤️ SEETHA,I love you to heaven.❤️

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica

Pozdrav svim clanovima prelepe "Duge"
Pa da postavim i ovde malo da usarenim

Sy

❤️SidYusha❤️ forever...⭐️ together...

Thank you my dear Bikinardo...🤗

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
My dear Rainbowians , wish you all a very beautiful Sunday...Smile

Edited by Nataly - 10 years ago
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dobro vece devojkeSlikaLove all girls🤗
Zelim sve da vas toplo pozdravim,nadajuci se da svi uzivate u vikendu🤗
Na kratko sam usla ovde i u fan klubove,posto ne osecam se dobro.

Nema te poezije koja bi mogla da se vine do onih visina do kojih dopire ljubav.
R.Tagore

Don't change for anybody in the world ,when the right person come in your life ,all the change will happen deep within & your heart will glow!
Edited by Bikica - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dobro vece drage moje 🤗

Konacno sam uspela da se ulogujem i da odledim ovo moje zaledjeno cudoviste. U svakom slucaju, posto ne znam koliko cu biti tu (visa sila odlucuje 😕) hocu samo da vam pozelim lepu i ugodnu nedelju. Uzivajte i odmarajte se. 😊 Odoh sada da procitam sta ste pisale i da odgovorim, bude li mi dozvolio ovaj moj "Misko"

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Such stunning pics Seetha, beautiful! and Branka, simply admire your writing style, you wove such a beautiful story, it touched my heart, felt like I was reading a romantic best-seller, so tender, so sweet, so soft, so sensuous!

Thank you Vibha, my pyaari Saheli 🤗

I am really happy that you like it, you see, it would never happen if I have one of this new, modern PC, with fast connection...than I would just probably run through all the posts and answer shortly...like this, with my old PC,( for which i have some sentimental feelings, that are keeping me from throwing it on the junk yard), which always freeze just on the posts that I like to reply, so than I wait...and wait...and than I start dreaming my SY dreams...and if the post I like to reply has such a beautiful pictures in it, my imagination start running wild...and you can see a result
😳

Here is a bit of my dreams for you 😊

Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Upadoh opet,pomislih nestasica mleka zadnjih dana,pa sam osnovala jedan pogon za proizvodnju,da devojkama ne hvali ,ja i dalje pijemCici i veoma je zdravo i ukusno.😆

Edited by Bikica - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEETHA.K

Green ...mine, but all the remaining rainbow colours are my Sister's !! In totality ...all of us are going to share some beautiful moments in future !!!!!😉

Hello Seetha, my sweet twin sister Forever friends avatars I am so happy to enjoy with you in this place over the rainbow, where we can share our dreams and our love for SY .😳

Thank you for your nice words, glad you liked what I wrote Forever friends avatarsAs you said there ...we are all flying on the wings of our imagination , and I just LOVE your imagination and the way how you express all your feelings my sweet enchanting poetess
🤗

Chocolate avatars Here are chocolate muffins for you, to make your Sunday even sweeter. 😊

Edit to add: This my PC is officialy declared completely crazy, I never finished the post and he posted it. Wanted to add this siggy made by lilydana (missing her so much, kind of hope that if she is around in her silent avatar, that she will find her way here...over the rainbow))

Edited by loveansh - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica

Dobro vece i ovde svima🤗

U poslu sam oprostite samo usput upadam,zavrsavala u fan klubovima itd,clancima😉 Pozdrav svim clanovima prelepe "Duge"❤️
Pa da postavim i ovde malo da usarenim 😳

Biki, duso preslatka, prekrasni su ti ovi kolazi, kao posuti zlatnim sjajem, ruke ti se pozlatile, a ovaj prvi sigi je bozanstven, prelijeva se u svim bojama duge . Stvarno prelijepo 👏👏👏⭐️⭐️