Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: loveansh

Good Morning Seetha, my sweet, twin sister πŸ€—
Such a beautiful pictures you posted that awake my imagination, and make me dream awake my SY dreams...

Yes ..for that purpose I am always searching for good pictures !---to evoke poetic feelings ,to express lyrical imaginations , to disclose dreamy love stories ...yes ...for that I always search for scenic beauty ...to hear a beautiful poetic musings from you Branka ...my dear pyari saheli !!!

Beautiful garden with colorful flowers, and that door that lead into those hidden places of the garden,that only birds and butterflies are visiting...that dark, hidden corner under those trees with yellow leaves...do you see a bench there? I can see it, and there is a couple there, she is a beautiful petite girl, who is enjoying the early morning hours, and the rays of sunshine that are playing on the face in her lap, that belong to the love of her life. He occupied the biggest part of that bench, laying down comfortably, with his head in her lap, enjoying, while her gentle hand was caressing his hair...
Whenever you open any door of our imagination ...yes ...there will be many more hidden stories stored there ! These stories are kept under a silver wrap there, in a corner of our heart ...since they occupied our dreamy minds ...sometimes ,slipped out from the corner of our closed eyes ...just like dreams ,---some times jumped out of our lips ...like ...like a beautiful smile , at times like a nod of our head as an approval for their romantic verses, at times our own hearts tease us for witnessing such romantic scenes with out their consent !!!

He watched her face thinking how he newer saw anyone so beautiful in his life...how those eyes can stir so many emotions in his heart and soul, like no other girl ever did or will do...He slowly lift his hand and gently caressed her cheek, she blushed and stopped laughing...than his hand traveled further, and he removed her paalu, and let it fly away on a wings of the gentle breeze that was blowing that morning...He than removed a pins from her hair, and the long, silky hair come dowen cascading all around his face...
Branka ...amazing description ...yes ...I am witnessing that beautiful scene with my mind's eye ...such is your showing their love in lyrical words ,the Breeze ... SEEMS NATURE IS PLAYING LOVE GAMES WITH THEM ...or rather learning some romantic lessons from those enthralling feelings ??!!! Like it ...really liked it !

She looked at him surprised, a naughty smile appearing in the corner of her mouth...he pull her head towards him, completely hidden in the curtains of her hair...and as her smiling lips are coming closer...he know that this is a way he wanted to start each day of his life...and when those soft lips touched his...he knew that he is lost forever..in this secret garden...somewhere over the rainbow...
Yes ...seeing her naughty smile slipping from her lips ,and also witnessing his thirsty eyes' sensual pleasure without vice ...it is very true Branka ...they are always staying in the secret garden ...our heart ...and we all want them to be kept under the wraps of nature ...some hidden place ..away from this materialistic world !

Have a beautiful day, my dear fellow dreamer...take care...
Thank you Branka ... my dear friend ...for giving me the opportunity to reveal some secrets which our friends are going to witness soon in this Rainbow place !!!
If you are there to greet me everyday ...my days are always beautiful !

Green ...mine, but all the remaining rainbow colours are my Sister's !! In totality ...all of us are going to share some beautiful moments in future !!!!!πŸ˜‰
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Morning Friends ! Have a nice day !
Vibha have a nice trip !Have a safe journey !
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Jaooo...stigla struja... kod mame se upali zelena lampica...
razlaufo se mamin Misko... 🀣

Edited by Nataly - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ahilajkula

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2499/siddharth-shukla/comments/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10147/pratyusha-banerjee/comments/

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/20614-i-wont-mind-going-back-to-bigg-boss-pratyusha-banerjee.htm

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10147/pratyusha-banerjee/gallery/pictures/326644-pyaar-tune-kya-kiya.htm

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10147/pratyusha-banerjee/gallery/pictures/326643-pyaar-tune-kya-kiya.htm#image

Budimo vrijedni !Redovno komentirajmo!

U bre Duska, kod tebe gore nego u skoli...πŸ˜† Domaci zadatci uradjeni...

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning all!

Why does this place give me a lot of happiness and calm, just like the CC? Such beautiful siggies, caps, quotes, pics of beautiful SY destinations, thank you all!

Dear Vibhy πŸ€— , here are positive vibrations which can only highly sensitive people feel...❀️

Originally posted by: ppp333

Hello my Serbian friends how r you all? Love this place though I cannot understand what you write but I can feel your feelings. Keep going

OMG...Padmy πŸ€— , somewhere over the rainbow we understand each other simply because
we are all God's childs...

Originally posted by: SEETHA.K

A Very Good Morning Friends !Have a nice day !

Sidyusha always spending their evenings sitting under that canopy of dreamy creepers and floral arches ...and watch scenic surroundings !---love birds and Nature lovers ..they are !!

Dear Seetha πŸ€— , you are truly mama's twin sister...❀️

Originally posted by: Bikica

Dobro vece devojke
Dosla sam da vas pozdravim sve ,nadam se da ste lepo provele dan
Ja sam imala obaveza i goste sad sam stigla

-----------------------------------
Ako jednog dana osetis suze na licu pozovi me; ne obecavam da cu te nasmejati, ali mogu plakati sa tobom.
Ako jednog dana pozelis da pobegnes od svega ne plasi se da me pozoves; ne obecavam da cu ti reci da ostanes, ali cu ici sa tobom.
Ako jednog dana pozelis da se poveris nekome, obecavam da cu biti tu i slusati te.. Ali ako me nekad pozoves i ne bude odgovora, dodji brzo jer mozda si ti meni potreban/potrebna
-----------------------------------

Jedna lepa pesma ...

Darling you're with me, always around me.
Only love, only love.
Darling I feel you, under my body.
Only love, only love.
Give me shelter, or show me heart
Come on love, come on love.
Watch me fall apart, watch me fall apart...
------------------------------
Isto nesto od davno radjenoπŸ˜‰

My Bikinardo πŸ€— , dobro vece tebi ovde negde iznad duge...

Nats Ja sam opaljena i zapaljena odavno,a sve je pocelo izlazkom ispod tusa Cicipa kada sam se tek onda upalila evo jos se nisam ugasila ,dzaba i mleko sto sam pila i pijem i dalje ,jos se debelo iznervirah na sajtu gde to postavljam,ostadoh 6 h oko svega... ...oci mi umalo ispale a sad lepo cekam te za tu Cicipesmu,necu li doci malo k'sebi ,posle eksplozije Cici

Biki, evo stigli vatrogasci...🀣

E moja draga dusice Branka,Pukla sam kao tikva,pa cu se sakriti LOL
I moj net je prokuvao danas,sto od svega,sto od mene licno ,eksplozija na sve strane.
E koliko sam puta vratila scenu da pohvatam to...LOL zato sam izgorela nacisto sa svim kompomLOL Evo i dalje pijem mleko Cici cisto da znasLOL a sto se tice filma gledala ga od ulaska znas koga a komplet cu odgledati kada negde procitam kratak sadrzaj Samo znam da mi je zekica bio fenomenalan

Htela sam postaviti pesmu od Tom Jones Embarrassed- uz ovo ali Nats tu svoju pesmu LOL

Ej bre Biki, sta imas protiv moje "bad medicine"?! Bon Jovi rastura kako god da okrenes... nije on kriv sto smo mi sve sa vina presle na mleko... jaooo...ajde, daj nam Tom Jones...pretpostavljam da se radi o "sex bomb"...

Edited by Nataly - 10 years ago