Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Funny ~ Good Morning ~ Images ~ Quotes's photo.

Word Count: 0

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

Thank you Riyu, I never pay attention to that πŸ˜• Will go and clean it now. Love ya, my sweet Didi.

Thanks Di, wrote a long message but alas lost all πŸ˜†

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Hello Vibha πŸ€—(I am reading pages backward πŸ˜†) I am so happy to be back, and though I was sad to leave my Mom and my family (this life is such a mixture of sad and happy moments), now I am glad to be back home.😊

And guess what, now that I was reading your post I noticed that you changed a color, you become a turquoise beauty (love that color, remind me always on the color of the sea around my favorite island 😊) an IF Dazzler, who dazzle around with all that love for Prats and SY πŸ˜ƒ

Congratulation on color change my pyaari Saheli πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, you deserve it for your beautiful posts full of love for Prats & SY, and support to your fellow SidYushians. ⭐️
Love you hamesha
❀️

Congratulations comment gifs

Thank you Branka for your warm wishes! I am so happy to be in the midst of such loving and dear friends, my journey was possible due to the love and support of you allπŸ€—!
vibraj thumbnail

Biki, ljubavi, ❀️ πŸ€— Tako mi je zao sto nisam bila tu u vreme kada si postavila svoj post, da zajedno cavrljamo i prisecamo se lepih vremena, kada je ovo dvoje svojim carobnim prisutstvom cinilo da svaki nas dan bude pun magije. Pesma koju si odabrala i ovi prekrasni avisi i siggy bude secanja na lepsa vremena. Nadam se da cemo se uskoro sresti ovde, mila moja prekrasna carobnice, svaki puta uspes iz scene koju svi tako dobro znamo da uradis nesto sasvim novo i tako ocaravajuce. Hvala ti na svim predivnim kreacijama koje su za sve ovo vreme izasle iz tvog labosa.πŸ‘β­οΈβ€οΈ

Good morning my dear Friends ❀️ πŸ€—

This page is where I stopped reading last night, because in the middle of my reply to Biki, my old PC crashed, and I was fed up with it's capricious behavior, and went to sleep. So here I am now, not knowing for how long (but in a few hours a man should come to fix it and repair it, so I hope than I will be able to truly enjoy places I love to visit) So, let me finish what I started last night. I wanted to translate for all of you who do not know our language Biki's words, that together with this overwhelmingly beautiful avis and this song make true SY story that each SYian know and understand so well
. 😳

So here it is, Biki's post translated:

Beautiful night for dreaming😳...but to whom to wish...there is nobody here😲
From time to time nostalgia strikes me badly...when all my feelings erupt, and the peace is nowhere to be found...and with this song 😭

So I sit and watch...than I go to my labos (laboratory...place where she creates all her awesome works) and than I kill myself even more with blows of those unforgettable memories...and when all this collide with this song...there is no right diagnosis for me, nor the right medicine...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, happiness was always there, where there is someone who knows how to love, and who live for those feelings. If those feelings are nurtured, if they are not crushed underfoot, or repressed, than those feelings brought lots of pleasure. Beauty do not give a happiness to those who own it, but more so, to those who know how to love it and admire it...So I admire this beauty...that I love with all my heart - SY - ❀️ ...and it will stay like this forever ----------------------------------------------

Greetings to all members
πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€—

Oh, this is so beautiful, thank you Branka for translating Biki's emotions which are so touching and wonderful, Biki writes as well as she creates, she truly is a magician!
vibraj thumbnail
Good morning friends!

Have a great day, looking forward to 11th July when our SY will shine in their individual shells!
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dobar dancic, mile moje πŸ€— Good afternoon my sweet sisters πŸ€—

Jos uvek se mucim da se dobro organizujem i da uspem da se u toku dana javim na sva cetiri mesta koja posecujem, plus da postavim komentar kod Prats u njen profil na IF (Napomena: Nataly srecice, posto ja ne umem da postavim onako link da mi poplavi, ajde molim te postavi mi ti link od Pratsinog profila na IF, gde se pisu komentari kako bi joj se poboljsao rejting, da ga ja posle iskopiram i stavim na prvu stranu. Hvala ti unapred. Cmokic 😊).
Valjda ce mi to uskoro uspeti. Mislim, da se bolje organiziram i postignem sve sto zamislim πŸ˜†

Za sada samo da postavim par Pratsinih slicica u ruzicastoj boji...

Glitter dividerPRATYUSHA ❀️
14 84
Flowers and nature divider
16 23
Flowers and nature dividerFlowers and nature divider
14 21

Glitter divider

Flowers and nature dividerFlowers and nature divider
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊Good Afternoon dear Pratsians ! Love you all ! Have a nice day !πŸ€—
seetha74 thumbnail
Thank you my dear soul mate ... For Pratyusha pictures !
Beauty personified !
14 84
Edited by SEETHA.K - 10 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Dobar dancic, mile moje Good afternoon my sweet sisters

Jos uvek se mucim da se dobro organizujem i da uspem da se u toku dana javim na sva cetiri mesta koja posecujem, plus da postavim komentar kod Prats u njen profil na IF (Napomena:
Nataly srecice, posto ja ne umem da postavim onako link da mi poplavi, ajde molim te postavi mi ti link od Pratsinog profila na IF, gde se pisu komentari kako bi joj se poboljsao rejting, da ga ja posle iskopiram i stavim na prvu stranu. Hvala ti unapred. Cmokic Smile).
Valjda ce mi to uskoro uspeti. Mislim, da se bolje organiziram i postignem sve sto zamislim

Za sada samo da postavim par Pratsinih slicica u ruzicastoj boji...

PRATYUSHA Day Dreaming

Glitter divider

Dobro vece svima & Good evening all...πŸ€—
@bold...Mama, ni ja vise ne mogu da postavim plavi link i to odkad sam promenila boju ali mislim da Duska, Milica, Feniks i Sara to mogu jer jos nisu promenili boju pa tako ako ovo procitaju ja ih zamoljavam da oni pokusaju da ovde postave taj direktni tzv. plavi link...😊

seetha74 thumbnail
Good Morning my dear Pratsians !
Only one day we have to wait ...then there will be a visual treat ..a happy occasion ...she will be there on Zing Channel ...for full 1 hour ...a complete story !!
Edited by SEETHA.K - 10 years ago