Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good Morning Rainbowians ! [love this word Nats ] Have a nice day ! See ...all the rainbow colours are reflecting in their eyes ...
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bikica

Lepa sanjalacka vece.😳..a kome da pozelim..nema nikog ovde😲

Mene tako sa vremena na vreme uhvati jaka nostalgija...gde mi sva osecanja prorade i nedaju mi mira...jos uz ovu pesmu...😭
I tako ja zasednem i gledam...pa odem u labos da se jos vise dotucem...i kada se sastane sve sa ovom pesmom-dijagnoze kod mene nemaπŸ˜‰

-------------------------------
Ali sreca je uvek bila tamo gde je neko umeo da voli i ziveo za svoja osecanja. Ako ih je negovao, ako ih nije gazio i potiskivao, ona su mu donosila zadovoljstvo. Lepota ne pruza radost onome ko je poseduje, vec onome ko ume da je voli i da joj se divi. ---------- I tako se ja divim ovoj lepoti...koju svim srcem volim-SY-❀️ i ostace tako za veka.------------------
-------------------------------
Pozdrav svim clanovimaπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

Biki, ljubavi, ❀️ πŸ€— Tako mi je zao sto nisam bila tu u vreme kada si postavila svoj post, da zajedno cavrljamo i prisecamo se lepih vremena, kada je ovo dvoje svojim carobnim prisutstvom cinilo da svaki nas dan bude pun magije. Pesma koju si odabrala i ovi prekrasni avisi i siggy bude secanja na lepsa vremena. Nadam se da cemo se uskoro sresti ovde, mila moja prekrasna carobnice, svaki puta uspes iz scene koju svi tako dobro znamo da uradis nesto sasvim novo i tako ocaravajuce. Hvala ti na svim predivnim kreacijama koje su za sve ovo vreme izasle iz tvog labosa.πŸ‘β­οΈβ€οΈ

Good morning my dear Friends ❀️ πŸ€—

This page is where I stopped reading last night, because in the middle of my reply to Biki, my old PC crashed, and I was fed up with it's capricious behavior, and went to sleep. So here I am now, not knowing for how long (but in a few hours a man should come to fix it and repair it, so I hope than I will be able to truly enjoy places I love to visit) So, let me finish what I started last night. I wanted to translate for all of you who do not know our language Biki's words, that together with this overwhelmingly beautiful avis and this song make true SY story that each SYian know and understand so well
. 😳

So here it is, Biki's post translated:

Beautiful night for dreaming😳...but to whom to wish...there is nobody here😲
From time to time nostalgia strikes me badly...when all my feelings erupt, and the peace is nowhere to be found...and with this song 😭

So I sit and watch...than I go to my labos (laboratory...place where she creates all her awesome works) and than I kill myself even more with blows of those unforgettable memories...and when all this collide with this song...there is no right diagnosis for me, nor the right medicine...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, happiness was always there, where there is someone who knows how to love, and who live for those feelings. If those feelings are nurtured, if they are not crushed underfoot, or repressed, than those feelings brought lots of pleasure. Beauty do not give a happiness to those who own it, but more so, to those who know how to love it and admire it...So I admire this beauty...that I love with all my heart - SY - ❀️ ...and it will stay like this forever ----------------------------------------------

Greetings to all members
πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€—
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning all, have a great day!

Love all, love SY!

Good morning Vibha ❀️ πŸ€—

Love you back my pyaari Saheli.
πŸ€— It is so good to be here again, in this place that is filled with love and all colors of a rainbow. Such a beautiful place to start a day OL, in a company of such a good friends😊

Good morning graphicsGood morning graphics
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEETHA.K

Good Morning Rainbowians ! [love this word Nats ] Have a nice day ! See ...all the rainbow colours are reflecting in their eyes ...

Good Morning Seetha ❀️ πŸ€—
Such a beautiful picture on which SY is really glowing and radiating all the happiness and love.
Look at those faces , those eyes indeed shine with all the colors of the rainbow...
😳

Good morning graphics
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning friends!

Happy to see Branka back!

Seetha, awesome caps of Prats!

Hello Vibha πŸ€—(I am reading pages backward πŸ˜†) I am so happy to be back, and though I was sad to leave my Mom and my family (this life is such a mixture of sad and happy moments), now I am glad to be back home.😊

And guess what, now that I was reading your post I noticed that you changed a color, you become a turquoise beauty (love that color, remind me always on the color of the sea around my favorite island 😊) an IF Dazzler, who dazzle around with all that love for Prats and SY πŸ˜ƒ

Congratulation on color change my pyaari Saheli πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, you deserve it for your beautiful posts full of love for Prats & SY, and support to your fellow SidYushians. ⭐️
Love you hamesha
❀️

Congratulations comment gifs
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Di, clean your PM box, can't send you any messages dear.
Love you.
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello graphicsRiyu, my sweet Didi ❀️ πŸ€—

It is so good to see your smiling face early in the day 😊 Makes my day more nicer
πŸ˜ƒ

Hello graphics
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Hey Di, clean your PM box, can't send you any messages dear.

Love you.

Thank you Riyu, I never pay attention to that πŸ˜• Will go and clean it now. Love ya, my sweet Didi.
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Branka ...my dear friend ...tried to convey some intense feelings ...typed and press the send button ...and lost every thing ...no place in your box ...please ...SOS !!!
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Stvarno se od sveg srca i duse nadam da ce moja draga Ksenija konacno da postavi taj njen toliko dugo ocekivani prvi post ovdenegdeiznadduge i to bas na njen rodjendan...
Draga Ksenija, za tvoj rodjendan ti zelim sve ono sto i ti sama sebi zelis a pre svega dobro zdravlje i dobru srecu u zivotu kako tebi a tako i tvojoj Loriani i Sergeju jer znam da ako su oni srecni i ti si srecna...

Edited by Nataly - 10 years ago