Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I would have preferred if he said..MY marriage made ME mediocre...instead of a sweeping generalized statement

But now since you've made the statement and since you are not married...go make a film that is not mediocre... I'll go watch it..😊
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^maybe he will be single all his life and create movies instead! Or maybe he will find someone who will mostly be ok with who he is! No one should have to live upto somone else's expectations to the point that they feel suffocated!
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe he was of low quality to begin with and marriage raised him to mediocre level. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

^maybe he will be single all his life and create movies instead! Or maybe he will find someone who will mostly be ok with who he is! No one should have to live upto somone else's expectations to the point that they feel suffocated!

ya maybe.. I will give him the benefit of doubt for his good looksπŸ˜›
But just because it didnt work for you doesnt make a thing bad..and bad for everyone!

TallyHo thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

Maybe he was of low quality to begin with and marriage raised him to mediocre level. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya.. I like this logic.. I'll go with itπŸ˜†
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He should have said "Marriage made me mediocre" BTW Ranbir is in good company-Imtiaz, Anurag K, Anurag B! Katty bhaagπŸ˜† I think I am the only one who loves Imtiaz's movies now.
TallyHo thumbnail

Originally posted by: fountainhead

He should have said "Marriage made me mediocre" BTW Ranbir is in good company-Imtiaz, Anurag K, Anurag B! Katty bhaagπŸ˜† I think I am the only one who loves Imtiaz's movies now.

hahaha imagine Ranbir giving a statement like this 5 years down the line. Marriage made me mediocreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
that is because u r divorced now, when u will marry again then you will claim marriage is the best thing ever, and then the cycle repeats
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nkapoor01

that is because u r divorced now, when u will marry again then you will claim marriage is the best thing ever, and then the cycle repeats

πŸ˜†
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: scorpio_bins

This was supposed to be made before Rockstar. He approached Ranbir to do this film first in 2010. So don't think divorce would have any affect on the script at least. 

Well I hope what you're saying is true πŸ˜Š