BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I only liked jwm and snt
other movies were pathetic , the worst being lak
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imtiyaz has lost his innocence.  The innocence jwm Nd SNT had . It was missing in rockstar and highway. And now he looks a changed man , I wish he belives in love coz why are his passion and what are his beliefs will reflect in his movies. I think only mohit suri has not lost his touch a a director , he gets better with his every single work. 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Person who cant respect his ex-wife is more dangerous than a hungry lion..

What krap.. BIG time thumbs down for this loser 👎🏼
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Marriage is definitely not for everybody. Some people do feel tied down and entrapped by relationships with commitments. Depending on your personality, marriage may or may not work for you. Imtiaz is just sharing his experience with marriage. Ask someone who just broke up - they may say love is evil or that men/women are all evil etc.

Day_Dreams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I liked only his Jab We Met.. His movies have more or less same concept.

Coming to Cocktail, it's direction which made impact than the script as the movie concept is not new, but it' presentation and music made impact on the movie.
briahna thumbnail
kanjoosi kyun? go ahead and say: marriage sucks.

and no you are not the first to say this.😆
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Marriage is definitely not for everybody. Some people do feel tied down and entrapped by relationships with commitments. Depending on your personality, marriage may or may not work for you. Imtiaz is just sharing his experience with marriage. Ask someone who just broke up - they may say love is evil or that men/women are all evil etc.

But why generalise to include everyone... and in a derogatory sort of way.. and his marriage didnt end y'day so it's not like a knee jerk response..it sounds like a cultivated, well thought out one 

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly he sounds like a Pseudo , trying to sound intelligent and show how he is creatively on a different tangent.
 His comments about casting Nargis and the intensity just shows that the guy doesn't take criticism well.
His personal experience with marriage might not be a good one but that doesn't mean he downgrades an entire institution . 

Wannabe Hippie.  
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Honestly he sounds like a Pseudo , trying to sound intelligent and show how he is creatively on a different tangent.

His comments about casting Nargis and the intensity just shows that the guy doesn't take criticism well.
His personal experience with marriage might not be a good one but that doesn't mean he downgrades an entire institution . 

Wannabe Hippie.  

aah yes.. that explains the hair , too @bold😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
He should have said...Marriage made ME mediocre...