FF: Registan Ka GULAB (Rose in Desert) Thread 1 Close Thread 2 Active - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArunimaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Vvv nice , I really loved it . Di I m a big fan of u. ๐Ÿ‘
daisy-reni thumbnail
Hi...
I like your story very much, however, I can not understand the words which using Hindi Language. I'm very glad if you write all story with English. So I can enjoy to read it.. Anyway, thank you very much for your story...๐Ÿ˜Š
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting waiting waitingwaiting ๐Ÿ˜ญ .bhavini is tarah apne fans ko update ke liye pareshan mat karo pls.update soon
AmanDeep21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ur story is soo new n refreshing๐Ÿ˜Š...these r soo inspiring๐Ÿ˜ณ I l really read all the chptrs again n again all the tym...wwhen will u update chp 10?????๐Ÿ˜ฒ...plzzz...update soon...dnt make us wait this much long๐Ÿฅฑ
prasimpy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผhey bhawani i know i said i comment in your all ch when my exam over but i couldn't control myself . i just think me ek ch pe comment kar hi sakti hu 1 thing my original name pragya narayan because here i'm with other name so 1 thing when i read this story i don't know the writer name i just read the story i really the story because it has many interesting scerets ,mystery, romance everything. u know when i 1 time read the story i saw radha name i was confused because i didn't read the character and main story ,so i contunued read the story. mujhe story bhaut pasand aayi actually i read your whole ch because u write so inetesting so i read your all ch in 1 day. my di shaouted on me because i conusiouly reading the story aapne bhawani jis tarah se likha he, that was mind blowing starting jab mene 1 ch read kiya to mujhe bhaut ajjeb laga jalal koi sapna dekh raha he salim chisti ke yanha se aaya aur jodha radha banke mehal gayi he kisi ko nahi pata ki vo rajpoot princees he specially i'm waiting for one thing jodha kis wajha se radha banke aayi he uska kya mission he flashback me vo khuch soch ke rooti he bas apne mission pe focus karti he all these things are very interesting u know now i'm much exicted for new ch it doesn't mean ki me ch 40 is it hate or love ke liye exicted nahi hu i also exicetd for that but your new ineteresting story is so much good . when i read your all ch then i see the writer name after 2 days THE WRITER OF RAGISTAN KA GULAB IS ''BHAWANI SHAH'' I was shocked and happy both in the sme time because i read your ch only in is it hate or love so this is little shock for me but anyways your this story is really has many interesting,mysterous,and more romentic thing i comment in your all ch 1 by 1 this is my first comment i hope this feels you good. but plz ... jaldi se new ch upload karo i just wann know why jodha is coming and what jalal did .plz... jaldi upload karna yo bhawani rocks๐Ÿ‘
KanJmaskis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi di
I am going to reply of ur Rkg ch as u r going to update soon in starting i read all ch in excitement in one go and also new to the forum so
from sooo many days i want to do this bt kisi na kisi vajah se tal ja raha tha bt today i will do it
( i am crazy for ur writing and sooo much crazy for Rkg)๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› lol reply ka jagah to pravachan de diya maine
Ok it starts here
Omg kya tadkta bhadkta prologue likha hai di it has filled us with lots of curiousness and upon that u r saying too have patience
๐Ÿ˜ก ...kya poetry andaj me surrounding describes ki hai apne jo ja ki , esp ja ki ...jo is looking sooo beautiful in Royal blue and hot pink just Gorgeous ..mucchad ko kya sabak sikhaya jo vaise' Ishol' ki jo se 'Rkg 'ki jo jada fiery hai i loved her attitude and always want to see her like warrior and strong jo
Wah wah maham got impressed by jo abhi janti nahi hai kisse pala pada hai
Jo 's and rahim relation is soo sweet and u have explained there relation more strong and in detail aur akhir vahi to jariya hai ja aur jo k kareeb aneka๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
He came back to palace and u introduced her to him in totally filmy style pehle jo k kamarband ki avaj suni ja ne phir jo ki avaj suni ab use dekhega and uske bad uske chehre ko dekh payega bechara ja...omg koi to rok lo jab old one read and reply karke itna good feel ho raha hai to naya ch padh k kya hoga ...that's it for 1st ch, will soon read and reply 2nd ch love u a lot di and desperately waiting fr next nahi ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†10 ch
RKG IS A GOLDEN FF WRITTEN BY LOVING BHAVI DI
KanJmaskis thumbnail
Next one is a todu fodu chapter kya inroduce karvaya hai ja ka jo se muuuaaah isse best kuch ho he nahi sakta bs ch padke puppia dene ka man kar raha hai apko ... the song i like once u started singing poured ur pain out ... and lustyyy jallu uuufff ...in d garden area his eyes r very
naughty radha bhi to kam nahi kapdo k colours ka combination to dekho .lol. green with yellow
Morning hide and seek i loving that soo much and enjoying the desperation of jallu to see her
kab tak bachogi tum mujhse ek na ek din to pakad he lunga
Radha beaten ks enjoying the scene this jo has self confidence upon her and also she is very strong knows how to handle the persons
Straight forward attitude ne ja ki to bolti band kar di ..,, hehehehe..,,Vaise he don't knows ki vo lattuu ho gaya hai radha pe!!!!!!!!!!
Garden scene is like $ sone p suhaga $ ... And ya Garden is sooo beautiful di...,,,,,,,,
And last bt nt least Heart living FF #RKG # $ Angry, Arrogant bt Loving and dashing* Jallu*...love u
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kanchani1375mis

Next one is a todu fodu chapter kya inroduce karvaya hai ja ka jo se muuuaaah isse best kuch ho he nahi sakta bs ch padke puppia dene ka man kar raha hai apko ... the song i like once u started singing poured ur pain out ... and lustyyy jallu uuufff ...in d garden area his eyes r very

naughty radha bhi to kam nahi kapdo k colours ka combination to dekho .lol. green with yellow
Morning hide and seek i loving that soo much and enjoying the desperation of jallu to see her
kab tak bachogi tum mujhse ek na ek din to pakad he lunga
Radha beaten ks enjoying the scene this jo has self confidence upon her and also she is very strong knows how to handle the persons
Straight forward attitude ne ja ki to bolti band kar di ..,, hehehehe..,,Vaise he don't knows ki vo lattuu ho gaya hai radha pe!!!!!!!!!!
Garden scene is like $ sone p suhaga $ ... And ya Garden is sooo beautiful di...,,,,,,,,
And last bt nt least Heart living FF #RKG # $ Angry, Arrogant bt Loving and dashing* Jallu*...love u

Love U ๐Ÿ˜›my cutie pie for chapter 2 review... I am so touched.๐Ÿ˜ณ.. I went back and read chapter again... all scene came in front of my eyes... Iss story me mera Jallu Lastyyy and Kaminaaa hai but he is tooo caring and loving bhi hai... thoda akdu and sadu bhi hahi...heheheh... but my Jodhu is akdu... and strong character... Jalal ko maid ke piche pagal karna thoda touff tha yaar... mene bahot papad bele yeh plot likhne me... most difficult task was... to build Jodha's character... shenshah fall in love with maid it's some what hard to digest... so I had to put lot of effort in Radha's character... but I am so happy U enjoyed chapter 2... and loved Jodha and Jalal's first meeting...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am almost done with chapter 10 ๐Ÿ˜›but feels like I have lost that touch๐Ÿ˜•.. In begining when I started this story I was crazy in love with it... but I am writing after long break... so feels like lost that charm... hope I don't disappoint u all... me nervous as always after writing chapter...
Edited by shahbhavini - 9 years ago
KanJmaskis thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

Love U ๐Ÿ˜›my cutie pie for chapter 2 review... I am so touched.๐Ÿ˜ณ.. I went back and read chapter again... all scene came in front of my eyes... Iss story me mera Jallu Lastyyy and Kaminaaa hai but he is tooo caring and loving bhi hai... thoda akdu and sadu bhi hahi...heheheh... but my Jodhu is akdu... and strong character... Jalal ko maid ke piche pagal karna thoda touff tha yaar... mene bahot papad bele yeh plot likhne me... most difficult task was... to build Jodha's character... shenshah fall in love with maid it's some what hard to digest... so I had to put lot of effort in Radha's character... but I am so happy U enjoyed chapter 2... and loved Jodha and Jalal's first meeting...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am almost done with chapter 10 ๐Ÿ˜›but feels like I have lost that touch๐Ÿ˜•.. In begining when I started this story I was crazy in love with it... but I am writing after long break... so feels like lost that charm... hope I don't disappoint u all... me nervous as always after writing chapter...

yes di falling in love with maid might be wiered alittle bit bt its not that also bcoz which character of radha u showed anyone will be fallen in love with her and๐Ÿ˜› jo to ja ki destiny hai naaa!!!! To vo to crazy hoga he (and this is the perfect fact naa )
Dont be nervous i am sure that u will make us mad like always ...,,,,,,,,,, i will reply fr all chappy till 9๐Ÿ˜›
mamtasingla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahbhavini

so u r updating the chappy soon...just cant beleive mujhe toh lga tha ki ab update next year hi milega but aapka comment padhkr ek ummid si jag gyi h ki update jaldi hi milega...so pls pls di jaldi update krdo aur wait nhi ho raha ab and pls ab aap continuous update dena and one more thing aap nervous mat ho u r the best๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š aur aap apne readers ko kbhi disappoint nhi karti...now just waiting for the update hope to get it soon