Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheItalianBride thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: VincyAnne

ME !!!! Why ? U wanna know how to say GTFO is it ??? πŸ˜†

Aww really 😲😲😲 NO m going to HK so thot of asking how to say hello bye n some basics n ya ofcourse GTFO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radhika_kiran

@Vincy-why is everyone asking the same thing?

i don't even think about him πŸ˜†

It's just that you keep day dreaming and you keep hurting urself .. Really anyone would think that u're thinking of him that's why ...
VincyAnne thumbnail

Originally posted by: pupumon

Aww really 😲😲😲 NO m going to HK so thot of asking how to say hello bye n some basics n ya ofcourse GTFO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If u r going to HK then u should speak Cantonese coz it's the common language the use there but of coz there r ppl who can speak Mandarin too ...

If u r going to HK then u should speak Cantonese coz it's the common language the use there but of coz there r ppl who can speak Mandarin too ...

ya but the ppl whom m working with are basically from the southern China n they speak mandarin.. Cantonese πŸ€” Okat whatever!! they'll provide me a translator πŸ˜† πŸ˜† My God how do u know such difficult langs re... i can't speak Hindi also properly πŸ˜•
Btw Car Mishtee was here for a very long time yesterday! i wonder how did u didn't get to talk to her.!! we chatted for like hours... Next when she comes i'll tell hr to PM u
VincyAnne thumbnail

ya but the ppl whom m working with are basically from the southern China n they speak mandarin.. Cantonese πŸ€” Okat whatever!! they'll provide me a translator πŸ˜† πŸ˜† My God how do u know such difficult langs re... i can't speak Hindi also properly πŸ˜•

No 1 - I go to a Chinese school !!! (Pre-school till high school)
No 2 - most of my friends r chinese so i speak to them in mandarin mostly ... I don't hav much indian friends ..
No 3 - I watch lots of foreign movies (one of the reason how I learned Hindi and Cantonese )
No 4 - I'm from a "multicultural" country πŸ˜†
VincyAnne thumbnail

Btw Car Mishtee was here for a very long time yesterday! i wonder how did u didn't get to talk to her.!! we chatted for like hours... Next when she comes i'll tell hr to PM u

I did chat with her yesterday juz not much πŸ˜†

No 1 - I go to a Chinese school !!! (Pre-school till high school)

No 2 - most of my friends r chinese so i speak to them in mandarin mostly ... I don't hav much indian friends ..
No 3 - I watch lots of foreign movies (one of the reason how I learned Hindi and Cantonese )
No 4 - I'm from a "multicultural" country πŸ˜†

Oh ya ofcourse. M worse.. I have been living in Maharashtra for 22 yrs nw whose native lang is Marathi but i still can't talk in it, maybe coz i have studied in a convent πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Ya mandarin is one of the four langs no?
VincyAnne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishika123

Dude !πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—

Chocopie !!!! πŸ€—Missed u !!!
I wanted to ask Caramel something but i forgot