Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Fans go away... Come again another day
Little Vedant wants to bitch... Fans fans go away! :/
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anyways Only a supporting role...
Have to This Sid wasn't able to bang and satisfy Karan Well... Karan liked DAM!
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AyeshaC4Sid

poor KSG i feel really so bad 😭😭 for him his fans did not do anything for him ,

Hope he will get good offer from bollywood

Yeah i know..For that he needs to stop drowning himself in alcohol and learn to be a little professional😭 Upar se, he cant dance to save his life How about Grover & Sid just stay on Telly and entertain their obsessed fans forever?😳😆
964749 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Shit🤣MissCoco is gonna take strong offence to this😆Yeah dude, am a Grover fanbot and super upset that he couldn't make it unlike Sid Shukla😭I had no idea that being an ex QH fan= crazy KSG fan😆

Thanks for fighting my corner. 😳

But OMFG yes, I take strong offence to being called a fanbot, that too KSG's. 🤢

Just because I used to watch QH and post in that forum, it automatically makes me a KSG fanbot? 🤪
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nandita , do n't take KSG fans lovers comment seriously they are all sad to see their fav actor quitting qubool hai 😆😆

Abb Ayesha yeh log kare bhi toh keya kare...inka fab toh jis serial se famouse hua(indact jis serial leke yeh log itna gala tadd rahe hain ussi serial ki makers ne MR Karan Singh Grover ke against legal Action le rahe hain due to his unprofessionalism...And truly speaking he is literally kicked him out of the serial by the makers...😆..I do not know in which Hi- fi baner have approached him for their lead role...😉...but till now there is no news of the flim too...

On the other hand Bv makers are giving fat cheque to sid for continuing with them ,...and not only that they themselves have announced that he got the deal with Kjo...and everybody in India know the name of dharma produsction and the name of the Flim itself..for an actor his performance speaks what ever he is playing a lead role or a supporting role...As bv viewers you also know that although Sid is not the only male lead of Bv...but still he make his own space in the mind of Bv viewers...😳...SO lets haters talk whatever they want...who cares...We know who is Sid and what is his caliber...he is an actor who do not need any dialogue requirement...his eye speaks a lot ...he is mature ...he is elegent ...he is truly professional...he know how to act...that 's all...
Edited by nandita_bVian - 10 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

OMG you are so wise knowledgeable and updated person...😆

Thanks for sharing this😛 ...please post the original site from where you have got the news...😉

Knowledgeable & wise I am.

But I am not a spot on you. You ooze such knowledge & wisdom that I feel so ashamed of myself.

I just come and read all funny comment in here All these ID are Ksg fans lover rogerrocks ,Riya.S.007, gossipgirl21, -RM-. KaBhiinlove,MissCoco,

nkapoor4,

they are all qubool hai team 🤣

thats i was not surprised to read their bashing comment

they are all crazy fans of KSG I can understand why they did its 😆

Oh. But I am only my fan. 😒
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MissCoco

Thanks for fighting my corner. 😳

But OMFG yes, I take strong offence to being called a fanbot, that too KSG's. 🤢

Just because I used to watch QH and post in that forum, it automatically makes me a KSG fanbot? 🤪

No..You watch QH so that automatically makes you a Grover fanbot who is jealous of Sid's success😎 Case closed😆 If only he got fursat from his daaru, he could have bagged this offer yo😭😆
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just come and read all funny comment in here All these ID are Ksg fans lover rogerrocks ,Riya.S.007, gossipgirl21, -RM-. KaBhiinlove,MissCoco,

nkapoor4,

they are all qubool hai team 🤣

thats i was not surprised to read their bashing comment

they are all crazy fans of KSG I can understand why they did its 😆

Ayesha i just can not Understand Kjo have given offer to Sid not any one else...there are so much actors like Barun sobti, gurmeet, karan...kisika fan logo ka koi headache nehi hain in that matter...achanak iss KSG fanbots ko bahot interest hain ISS Deal Pe??????😲
@Miss Coco: OMG YOUR DP!! I LOVE HER! She's my favourite!