Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Well, GOOD ON YOU Sid!!

I reckon about 20 actors would've rejected this one, before it was given to Sid. ๐Ÿ˜†

No no Mallika, do you not realise that the best actor on Indian TV has been given this chance๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

who in BW or TV would have come close to his abilities??

I am sure KJo handpicked him from the multitude of actors and personally took care of everything right down to signing on the dotted line; his staff and CEO are just for show๐Ÿ˜†

anyways, when the movie releases and the promotions begin and someone is sidelined; then all these people will be bashing Dharma for giving someone a small role and letting VD and Alia hog the limelight...
Edited by gossipgirl21 - 10 years ago
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

OMG you are so wise knowledgeable and updated person...๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for sharing this๐Ÿ˜› ...please post the original site from where you have got the news...๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes. Yes. Post the source / article pleejee. ๐Ÿ˜ณ we are sooo curious... ๐Ÿ˜›
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gossipgirl21

No no Mallika, do you not realise that the best actor on Indian TV has been given this chance๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

who in BW or TV would have come close to his abilities??

I am sure KJo handpicked him from the multitude of actors and personally took care of everything right down to signing on the dotted line; his staff and CEO are just for show๐Ÿ˜†

anyways, when the movie releases and the promotions begin and someone is sidelined; then all these people will be bashing Dharma for giving someone a small role and letting VD and Alia hog the limelight...

We already know that Varun & Aliaa are the leads! Why would we bash The DHARMAS? Lol, we've been saying this since ages that we are happy that Sid managed to get a good break with Kjo. SMH -_-
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just come and read all funny comment in here All these ID are Ksg fans lover rogerrocks ,Riya.S.007, gossipgirl21, -RM-. KaBhiinlove,MissCoco,
nkapoor4,

they are all qubool hai team ๐Ÿคฃ

thats i was not surprised to read their bashing comment

they are all crazy fans of KSG I can understand why they did its ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AyeshaC4Sid - 10 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Oh yeah I am ksg fan. But this has no relation to this thread or my replies here. So save ur replies ayesha๐Ÿ˜†
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SERIOUSLY????
like SERIOUSLY????just because I have a dp with KSG I am from a "team" and I did this on purpose...
is that the ONLY comeback you have๐Ÿคฃ
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

OMG you are so wise knowledgeable and updated person...๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for sharing this๐Ÿ˜› ...please post the original site from where you have got the news...๐Ÿ˜‰

Nandita , do n't take KSG fans lovers comment seriously they are all sad to see their fav actor quitting qubool hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Did anyone make post in bv forum that all fan bots are coming? Or this is a conspiracy?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shit๐Ÿคฃ MissCoco is gonna take strong offence to this๐Ÿ˜† Yeah dude, am a Grover fanbot and super upset that he couldn't make it unlike Sid Shukla๐Ÿ˜ญ I had no idea that being an ex QH fan= crazy KSG fan๐Ÿ˜†
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
poor KSG i feel really so bad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ for him his fans did not do anything for him ,
Hope he will get good offer from bollywood