Posted: 10 years ago
kJo loved sid and dd on jhalak, he even called dd better than kareena πŸ˜†
Congrats to Sid!!
Hope he casts Drashti soon too!

DeathNote thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sscomp32

WOW, Thanks for enlightening me , i never knew that.

congrats ...everyday u learn something new 😊
as some one told in the previous pages

anyways congrats sid...
all the best for the film...
you may not be the lead but at least you are getting a chance in a movie not like other actors who are trying for the past 2-3 years 🀒

i have the right to freedom of speech ,πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by DeathNote - 10 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suzzane22

you are right sheets. Dharma productions banner itself is a big thing.. plus he has been signed for 3 films.. its definitely a huge break even if its not lead role. All the best to Sid πŸ‘

True Sheetal ...Bv is the one of the highest TRP Show of india...As per the Latest reserch Bv have more than 6 millions viewers across the world...BTW what is QH in front of BV??????...Still the haters are saying nonsense...πŸ˜†...And we Bv viewers know that what is Sid and what is his capability...According to us he is the most mature actor in Tellywood...⭐️...lets the haters talk whatever they want to talk...Someone have write in page that they have right to speech...Agar inn logo ko itna hi saukh hain na apni freedom of spechh ke sahi istemaal karne ki thn go to outside of the virtual world and do something positive for the society...waise bhi our society is full off negativity and its really needs some positive push...Ek room me ek PC ke samne baithke koi actor and his fan base ko bash karke koi Oskar yah Noble nehi milenge ...Iss virtual world me itna bare bare baat naa penke toh hi accha hain...
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well, GOOD ON YOU Sid!!

I reckon about 20 actors would've rejected this one, before it was given to Sid. πŸ˜†
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Sid, you are an awesome actor. And your fans know that you will rise here too.
Love you or hate you but some can't ignore you. πŸ˜† Those who don't know you will know you soon.

Originally posted by: ilove..sidyusha

Guys

I do not understand one thing
If you do not like Sid
Why are you commenting on this post

if Kjo took him in his film
why you are having so much trouble ?

please guys stop bashing SID

You know manu Bengali meian ke kahawaat hain"nei kaaj toh khai baaje"...it means when ppl become jobless they actually doing Gossiping and bashing the others...here Sid haters are actually doing this ...πŸ˜‰
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sscomp32

<font color="#0000FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">GC and ANNMT. πŸ˜† A Never Ending Story. 🀣</font>

πŸ˜† 🀣 true

Word Count: 1

EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Had a good time reading this whole thread πŸ˜†
I wonder that why most of the threads in this forum relating to ANY of tele-stars ends up having that hilarious Gurmeet gif πŸ€” 🀣

Anyways Congrats to Sid Shukla.😊

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Well, GOOD ON YOU Sid!!

I reckon about 20 actors would've rejected this one, before it was given to Sid. πŸ˜†

OMG you are so wise knowledgeable and updated person...πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing thisπŸ˜› ...please post the original site from where you have got the news...πŸ˜‰
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Annmt rajiv right? Yaar itna bola GC ko didn't u get any warning level ever? I to once told some actress chudail bas got naina ka prasad πŸ₯Ί 🀣