Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

You are jealous that Fawad din get this opportunity😃 He is playing second fiddle to Sonam but this guys bags a film with KJo😎

we are all jealous apparently...
and haters
and as much as fanbots are reminded that ram kapoor too starred in SOTY as did Ronit Roy; they refuse to acknowledge that people can be signed for SUPPORTING roles
NO NO--it is all LEAD roles; Varun had a dearth of offers you see-- Main Tera Hero and HSKD actually have VD in a side role--that si why we are ALL jealous that VD has been demoted because really VD is not a wooden plank and a stiff board who does not HAM and can DANCE..despite all this--we are jealous
and Biru missed an opportunity--i want to cry😭😭😭 but i am jealous😛
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All the wooden face ex lead of qubool hai fans shld take a dig at their own favorite. The shws tros are high after he left and the female lead is running the show without the favorite 😆 shows hw many fans he has and how much people r missing him on the show.🤣 Female lead is far more entertaining than wooden face in that serial.
Dancing is not the requirement to become a actor. BV has more viewers than qubool hai. Internet fans r nothing compared to million of viewers who had been watching BV from years.
None of sid fans r saying he is the lead. They r happy he got a decent start in Bollywood even it's a supporting role.
Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago
lompatmape thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

You are jealous that Fawad din get this opportunity😃 He is playing second fiddle to Sonam but this guys bags a film with KJo😎

Of course😡.. How could this guy bag a film with critical acclaimed director aka KJo and Fawad, the most gorgeous human being in pak is going to play a second fiddle to Sonam?😎 Not fair not fair!! 😎
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

All the wooden face ex lead of qubool hai fans shld take a dig at their own favorite. The shws tros are high after he left and the female lead is running the show without the favorite 😆 shows hw many fans he has and how much people r missing him on the show.🤣

Lol this is hilarious😆 Btw, am not sure if you know but i was a QH fan too..And i'd have said the exact same thing if rabid KSG fans made comments about how every member who makes a comment against their Lord is jealous😆 I don even know how good an actor Sid Shukla is..But fans really really need to calm down😆 With this, am done😆
Where did QH come from? And the saga begins..let us bash somebody else and bring someone else down to make our fav look better?
so mature...

and if crazy KSG fans made such comments about how people are jealous of his success; i d have said the same things too..except off course I have different opinions on KSG's acting compared to the actor in question... and again I would have questioned whether KSG was a lead or a supporting role...

I am NOT a blinded fanbot...

i have no wish to argue with people over my fav vs theirs..NOTHING they say will make me change my opinion..i m over this and if they think it means I give up and ran off then CLEARLY it shows their level of maturity
Edited by gossipgirl21 - 10 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
gosh this is just hillarious. i thought till now BS DD SI fans are out there to jump at our throats if we say anything against them, but here toh...🤣
and from where did KSG come from?

@rogers...take a bow.
960019 thumbnail
why not i remember watching jaane pehchane se yeh ajnabi...he was okay then a bit expressionless but i'm sure he improved since then.
just don't work with katrina 😡

Originally posted by: MarryMeAdeel

why not i remember watching jaane pehchane se yeh ajnabi...he was okay then a bit expressionless but i'm sure he improved since then.

just don't work with katrina 😡

not quite😛
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Guys
I do not understand one thing
If you do not like Sid
Why are you commenting on this post

if Kjo took him in his film
why you are having so much trouble ?

please guys stop bashing SID

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 10 years ago
960019 thumbnail

whatever...i think tv actors deserve a chance...they work so many hours in those serials and they are doing it for years...i rather see those tv actors than models.

however ayushmann and manish paul should dissapear.