Originally posted by: geet005

i am not getting people here are jealous of Sid or Kjo

exactly ๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: radhika_kiran

it doesnt matter what i think. rumours says amnythings, its on us we believe it or not๐Ÿ˜‰

ok...so is SRK,RK,Big B and all the other actors acted in his movies gay?๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜›
did i tell that? think urself ๐Ÿ˜ณ
manjery thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet005

sorry yaar i am not jumping on u

i was just telling u the reality

its okk but i have been in this forum for quite long and i dont think they hate sid or anything like this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ just all actors/ actress r bashed so just be chilled dont take it serious ๐Ÿ˜›
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
why we people will be jealous of him? there is no comparison. they are sucessful big people and we are basically nothhing.
and seriously why getting so touchy about kjo? none is bashing sid. and many had made fun of kjo with gay jokes. if u feel so disgusted by these comments, dont reply or see them๐Ÿ˜†
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika_kiran

totally agree
come on haters accept that u r jealous
and if u don't like Kjo that's why bashing sid..then let me tell u..no sid fan gives a damn to kjo..forr us what matters is sid sid n only sid ..

s radhi

for us what matters is only sid sid sid and sid only
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya.S.007

why we people will be jealous of him? there is no comparison. they are sucessful big people and we are basically nothhing.

and seriously why getting so touchy about kjo? none is bashing sid. and many had made fun of kjo with gay jokes. if u feel so disgusted by these comments, dont reply or see them๐Ÿ˜†

come on ur in a open forum

Choco.Butter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjery

its okk but i have been in this forum for quite long and i dont think they hate sid or anything like this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ just all actors/ actress r bashed so just be chilled dont take it serious ๐Ÿ˜›

Some bollywood forums members crossing they are ALL limited , why used very bad laughing , its look worst we should respect all other peoples feeling .we are all bollywood lover give the respect to this forums
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manjery

its okk but i have been in this forum for quite long and i dont think they hate sid or anything like this๐Ÿ˜ƒjust all actors/ actress r bashed so just be chilled dont take it serious๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks, we can understand . As Sid fans to read such ridiculous and disgusting things on him hurts us. Thats it.
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations๐Ÿฅณ Sid for getting this great opportunity . Iam very happy and glad for you. You really deserve it ,after all you are really complete package of great human being who has everything along with good looking face, broad shoulder, great speaking power etc. There are very less human being like you. . You are multi talented actor. Some people envy Sid's success but your fans are always with you , don't worry. we are looking forward for your great success. All the very best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and Good luck. Eagerly waiting to see your more success in your life. Keep it up. Siddharth Shukla rock.

MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congratulations Siddharth Shukla
All the very Best. We all love you and Very Happy for you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ