LOVING FOR THE STORY
WAITING FOR THE NEXT

thank you so much

am glad you like it

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: poorni_vishali

Superb update its nice of sharon teasing rey and thank god rey and sharon was there at correct time or else wht will have happened. Hope rey also finds abt kriya also soon

thank you so much

Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anysia

Super Update :*

Thank God! Shivam 's plan failed 😆

Rey - Shivam face to face ... can't wait :P

Continue soon :D

thank you so much

i'll continue soon

Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha_Tacker

K n S,a nice evil team,lolz! I'm glad that Rey n Sha were on d time to protect T.Nw i wnt R to punch those both crooks.

am glad you like it

Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sweet_Soumya-

Superb part yr

Kria n shivam r so so cheap
Thankgod rey time pe aa gya
Precap is awsum
Plz continue soon n PM me

thank you so much

will continue soon and PM you

Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Prithi-

superb update
waiting for the next

thank you so much
Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MarriedLove

really very nice...

thank god rey reached in time...

thank you so much

Cupcake. thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_taarey

Awasome story n sori i couldnt comment on other chapter coz m new to if n from now i il comment on evry chapter ur truly an awasome writer plz update soon egarly waiting for nxt part

thank you so much

am glad you like this story

Cupcake. thumbnail
CHAPTER TEN

- In Morning -

Rey left for college , taani was having little fever and was very weak he also want to stay but taani didnt allow him to miss his classes , so unwillingly he has to agree with her and goes college , Right now he needs to talk to kriya and also shivam have to face him

Rey directly goes in RH where whole team was present , as he entered whole team bombared him with questions

" Hows taani know ? "

" Is she okay ? "

" where is she now ? "

Like this whole team was continously asking him question without giving him a chance to speak , at last when he couldnt take it

" shut up guys , shut up " rey shout on top of his voice , whole gang shut their mouth

" taani ab theek hai , bas thoda fever hai , ghar par rest kar rahi hai , ab mujhe jo bolna hai woh bolu ? " rey said , gang nodded

Rey turn toward kriya who was standing in one corner

" why did you gave her that spiked drink ? " rey asked her directly without beating around the bush , whole gang gasp in shock with this news

" what you gave her that spiked drink , means you are also involve with shivam " sharon questioned her , she had already told gang about last night incident

" sharon he blackmailed me , agr mein shivam ki baat nahi maanti toh woh meri mumma ko bata deta that i still dance and tum toh janti ho na mumma ko mera dance karna pasand nahi hai " kriya told her , fake tears were falling from her eyes like it was raining heavily

" toh tum aakar mujhe bata sakti thi , tum pta bhi hai tumahari ek galati ki vajah se kal taani ke saath kya hota , woh toh shukra hai ki kuch students ne aakar sharon ko bata diya that shivam was forcefully taking her with and me and sharon reach there on time " rey said anger is visible in his voice , only he knows that what was his condition last night when he saw her last night in that state

" am sorry rey " kriya cried , her head was bend down , girls except sharon goes to her and console her

Rey didnt wait for second he walk out from RH in search of Shivam , to make him beg for his life

D3 boys also follow him

~

Rey found him on terrace , rey walk close to him , grab his collar

" you bas**** , last night tu bach gaya tha but ab nahi " rey said , he puch him on his face , till then whole D3 gang also come there and was shock to see angry rey , he never raised his hand on everyone but now he was beating shivam black blue

Shivam was lying on floor clutching his stomach and rey was kicking him , swayum goes and stopped him , or elese rey would have killed shivam

" swayum leave me , ill not leave that bas**** today how dare he even think of hurting my taani " rey tried to free himself from swayum and boys grip , shivam stand up on his feet

" lagti kya hai woh tumhari jo tumhe itna farak pad raha hai ? " shivam said to rey , wiping the blood from his face

" woh meri jaan hai , pyaar karta hu usse , nahi bardasht kar sakta uski aankh mein ek bhi aansu aaye , usse dur reh warna " rey said , last time he puched him and left from there

Whole gang was standing there shocked (except sharon) what rey had said minutes ago

Vicky : rey

Nil : taani

Amar : se

Bharat : pyaar ?

Gang come out of shock but most shock person was kriya , rey love someone , this news shattered her , her heart broken into million peices

" he didnt even tell me ? " swayum said , feeling sad his best friend didnt told him about this

" its okay swayum yeh rey ki personal life hai and hume toh uske liye khush hona chahiye , woh ek esi ladki se pyaar karta hai jo uske liye perfect hai " sharon said , everyone agreed with her

" yes sharon , taani hamare rey ke liye perfect hai " vicky said , feeling happy with his friends choice , except kriya whole gang was happy , kriyas heart was broken , the guy she love , loves someone else

They all left for their classes ,but rey had already left for house , he was not feeling well and still he didnt realise that he had confess his love infront of gang

~

- Singhania Mansion -

" rey app itni jaldi vapas kyun aa gaye ? " taani questioned him

" when my wife is not well then how can i stay there " rey said
Rey sat on bed beside her , he didnt tell anything that happened in college he dont want her to take stress

" aww you are too sweet rey " taani hug him , she knows that what must have happened in college but she dont want to make him sad by asking , she knows that last night he was more hurt than her

They stayed in each others arms for sometime

" taani did you take your medicines " rey asked her , they broke te hug , taani nodded in no

" whatt ?? How can you be so careless taani ? " rey said in angry yet worried tone , he got up from bed and give her medicines

" sorry " taani make a cute face to melt him , he smiled seeing his wifes cute faces

" okay ill forgive you but on one condition " rey said , both were sitting on bed in each others arm

" kya ? "

" give me a kiss " rey said naughtily , he pulled her close to him , taani happily nodded and place her lips on his surprising him , she was kissing him softly , rey let her do whatever she wants to do

Taani nibbled his lower lips , then bit his lower lip for entry ,rey was pleasantly surprised with her bold kiss , taani slide her tongue in his mouth , their tongues fight for dominance , his hands were raoming on her waist , while her was massaging his hairs , both were lost in kiss , but unwantedly broke the kiss to get some oxygen

Rey smiled at her , he kissed her forehead and hug her , taani feel happy to have such a caring and loving husband , hug him with all her might.

PRECAP : College Trip

Edited by -SunShine - 10 years ago
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
unres..

love the update...
taarey care for each other so much...
kria is a such big lair..
itni mar parne ke bad bhi shivam had guts to ask abt taarey relation..
but shivam did a nice job by asking...
gang came to knw rey love kria especially kria..
taarey moment were so cute..

Edited by tamanna-azaan - 10 years ago