Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

CHAPTER THREE

whole day went like this...gang become very close to taani

IN NIGHT

taani was looking for her nighty in her cupboard but only find short and reaviling nighties...seems like her MIL naughty brain did all this...she replace her normal nightwear with this...and taani was feeling very shy to wear this infront of rey...in last taani left with no option except wearing this...she quickly grabbed one amd goes to change

( ignore hair style )

After few minutes rey come to the room tell that gang is coming here tommorrow...but she is not in the room rey thought she would be in kitchen he turn to leave when washroom door opening sound caught his attention...he turn...there his wife standing there with nervousness than he notice what she is wearing...her short nighty revealing her milky skin...he look at her from top to bottom...she is looking like a tempting ice cream that anyone could craved for ...and that innocent nervous look was adding more to her beauty...he was finding very hard to control his aroused desires...she is his innocent seductress whos mere one look can aroused him

Taani feel her husbands intense gaze roaming on her body sending shiver in her spine...taani goes to her dressing table avoiding his gaze and start applying lotion on her hand but still she can feel his gaze n that is burning her

when rey saw her applying lotion on her skin that moment he completely lost in her when he saw her fingers playing with on her bare skin...he wants to feel her...today all his self control r not working...he goes and stand behind her...both look in to each others eyes through mirrior...taani can see the passion love desires for her in his eyes...rey placed his hands on her waist pulled her toward him she come crashing to his chest... slowly he touched her arm with his free hand and moved up till her neck and then to her hair. He opened the clip and her hair fell down and covered her beautiful long neck. Rey moved his finger to her neck again and pushed her hair away so that he had a better view of her. She could feel his hot breath on her neck and ear, her breath got heavier and her chest was moving in and out, his lips touched her ear lop and his tongue started to make circle there.

Then he moved down to her neck, giving soft kisses there. Now he was nibbling her crook of the neck, soft moans were coming out of her mouth.He pressed his lower body against her making her aware of his aroused..Taani feels so shy that all she wanted to was hide herself in his arms.

Rey's grip on her waist got tighter and he pulled her more to himself, then he lost his sense completely. He stopped nibbling her and started to give some bites there and with one twist he turned her towards him. Taani was breathing hard, her eyes were closed because of the pleasure that rey was giving her. he held her chin and brought her face closer to his face and their lips meet...Rey start kissing her passationately pouring all his love in that kiss...taani responded back with same love and passion...taani was smiling in kiss n this was driving him more crazy.

Rey took her in his arms without breaking the kiss...carried her to the bed n placed her on bed ...he come top of her...after a long kiss they broke apart but rey didnt left her... Rey moves down to kiss her neck...taani clutches rey's shirt her nails dug into his skin...taani was moaning his nane...he removed his shirt and slid the strap of her nighty...start kissing her madly...soon all there clothes were lying on floor he put the blanket over them

After a few hours... Taani was sleeping on rey's chest peacefully with arms on him n rey was sleeping like a baby with his hands around her...

IN MORNING

Rey was first one to woke up...he open his eyes and see the most beautiful face of his life..his taani was sleeping peacfuly in his arms
Rey remembered their last night...most beautiful night of his life..a shy smile appeared on his face but soon it faded away as he remembered something

Rey (Himself) : what i have done last night..i lost my control...Taani ne mujhe hamari wedding night par bataya tha she is not ready for our physical rlationaship amd i promised her that time hum apne relation ko tab tak aage nahi badayenge jab tak voh ready na ho but i lost my self control...did i broke her trust mujhe taani se baat karni hogi

Taani also woke up n find herself naked...she blushed furously remembering the last night...she turned to see rey but find him lost in his thought

Taani : Rey
Rey saw that taani also woke up...he look into her eyes he can see love and shyness but no hurt...but he decided to ask for her forgivness

Rey : m sorry taani
Taani : sorry for what??
Rey : for last night...i lost my control and broke my promise

Then taani remembered their wedding night convo and understand what he is thinking
she decided to clear this...she pulled him toward her by her hands around his neck while he look shock with this sudden pull

Taani : Rey do you regret what happen between us last night
Rey : Nahi...but kya tumhe regret hai
Taani : rey kal raat jo hamare beech hua main woh kabhi regret nahi kar sakti...last night moment was most beautifull moments of my life

Rey : but taani you were not ready
Taani cut him in middle
Taani : mujhe pta hai mene hi aapse kha tha that i need time not because m afraid of being with you but because m nervous...now i dont have any problem aur aap abse esi baat mat kijiyega i will never talk to you

Rey : thank u so much for understanding me
Taani : rey stop saying thank u n sorry
Rey : Ok baba
Taani : rey voh mujhe shopping par jana hai
Rey : taani today its not possible gang is coming for hang out...can we go tommorrow for shopping
Taani : Okay

Rey start kissing her neck n shoulder
Taani : reeyy
she moaned...god he loved it when she moan his name
Taani : rey!!! now get up
Rey : few minutes back only u said na that u have no problem thn why are u stopping me now

he asked her with cute pout

Taani :ya i only said that but not now...look its already 10 aur abhi gang bhi aane wali...so apna romance baadme kijiyega abhi hatiye
Rey : okay!!!but m not going to leave u

Both got ready and had their breakfast

IN AFTERNOON

Taani was in kitchen making lunch and rey was standing...staring at her...distracting her

Taani : Rey!! Why are u staring at me like that
Rey : m not...m just seeing how beautiful my wife look while working in kitchen *wink*
Taani : okay ab dekh liya na toh ab jaaiye yha se *fake anger*
Rey : no m not going anywhere...my house..my kitchen amd my wife i can do whatever i want

In irritation taani spread flour on his face
Rey : taani!!! Now someone is gonna be dead

He took flour in his hands n start running after taani...finally after running in whole living room he finally catch her

their laughter was echoing in whole house...He hold her by waist from back

Rey : ab tumhe mujhse kon bachayega
he also spread atta on her face
Taani : rey!! apne esa kyun kiya ab mujhe fir se shower lena padega
Rey : but start toh tumne kiya tha na...ab pata chala Reyaansh Singhaniya se panga lene par kya hota hai

He start tickling her...just then gang enter and All are hell shocked as they are not able to anticipate what's happening...They are seeing a all new side of rey

All (unison) : Rey!!! Taani!!!

This brings them back to real world... Now both Taani and Rey are feeling awkward

PRECAP - GANG'S MASTI

SORRY IF ITS NOT UPTO YOUR EXPECTATIONS

Edited by -SunShine - 10 years ago
taarey-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum update .. πŸ‘
luvd taarey romance ..! ☺️

taarey were damn cute ..! 😳

taarey understands ech odr so well ..! πŸ˜ƒ

taarey playing flour fyt ..! 😳

o teri .. gang ne dekh lia .. ab kya hoga ..? 😲

luvly update .. πŸ‘πŸΌ

damn excytd 4 d nxt update .. πŸ˜ƒ

update soon ..
thank u 4 d pm .. 😊

PS - me 1st ..! πŸ₯³
Edited by aditipandey.adi - 10 years ago
_PanCake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing update...
taarey romance...☺️
they understand each other so well...πŸ˜ƒ
their kitchen scene...was very cute...πŸ˜‰
nd flour fight was awsum...πŸ˜ƒ
wating for kriya's reaction after watching taarey playing lyk tht...πŸ˜†

update nxt part soon... :)
Edited by _PanCake_ - 10 years ago
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
<font size="4">omg!!!!!! awesome se bhi awesome vala update, as I started reading I drowned in the love of taarey, n as update end , I got my sence back , wow yr u wrote their love scene so superbly , a great applause 4 u, it was really new , as compare to previous, now gang is in awe lets see ki kya hoga , but one request plz plz yr Taarey love ko spoil nahi karna unki married life spoile nahi karna plz yr I really hate to see them like that , as jb se show mein they r not together all these things in stories hurts , so plz try to do it , n yes m waiting 4 next awesome update</font>

yay ,,,,,,, I m the 1st who gave u comment on this update not res ...lalaaalaa
Edited by yoyoaishwarya - 10 years ago
Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww...very cute update!!!😳
928725 thumbnail
wow yaar
it was so passionate n sweet
m in luv wid ur writing seriously
rey n taani are really cute
flour fight was cute
rey saying sorry
awww

update soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update
Very beautifully written
Taarey in da kitchen were so cute
Update soon
poorni_vishali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its so nice update
Taarey romance were awesome
The kitchen scene was superb
i liked very much wen rey said "my house..my kitchen and my wife i can do whatever i want". thanks for pm update soon😊
Missu_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely and romantic update ...
taarey romance previous night super 😳😳😳

taarey talk ...nice
taarey kitchen and hall scene super ...πŸ˜ƒ

update soon
Taarey_Manan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg omg so romantic I am blushing after reading this part. it was awesome di. I liked it very much. Their romance was very nicely described. I love Taani for understanding Rey. It was nice that Taani wasn't feeling hurt after wat happened as Rey thought she is hurt. Awww their masti was chosen chweet and cute. I loved your updates