Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
For me are these 3: Roag, MZZBN and QET.
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amy22

Bilqees Kaur is not sad as in sad but it is a very emotional drama. It made me cry...

Reminds me, Sadia Imam did decent job in this drama. Where did she go off to? Nothing on drama channels with her these days.
-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dastaan and Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishaan 😭 😭 😭
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avidwatcher1

Reminds me, Sadia Imam did decent job in this drama. Where did she go off to? Nothing on drama channels with her these days.

As far as I understood from a morning show she got "married" in, she lives in Germany now with her husband. Her mum passed away shortly before she got married and she said she couldn't ever get out of that sadness, even in her wedding time so she got married again in the morning show with a lot of halla gulla and blah blah, vohi jo aajkal hota hi morning shows mein naach gaana waghaira kay saath.
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amy22

As far as I understood from a morning show she got "married" in, she lives in Germany now with her husband. Her mum passed away shortly before she got married and she said she couldn't ever get out of that sadness, even in her wedding time so she got married again in the morning show with a lot of halla gulla and blah blah, vohi jo aajkal hota hi morning shows mein naach gaana waghaira kay saath.

Oh, we'll good for her. Reema also get married, but couldn't stay away from TV, so she's having her own morning show.
rainbowcolors thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed with you dastaan was the most sad tv drama I have ever watched I cried while watching it