Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I should have known it was you! How could I ever have contemplated its being anyone else? And I am delighted that you noted the Hyde Park soap box bit!

Shyamala

Originally posted by: Moontide

😃 Good to know that...

This goings-on on the screen right now isn't worth fraying the temper of one whose
pics on the net is always smiling with a trademark twinkle in those eyes ðŸ˜ģ

OnLy...I am laying a tiny claims to the coinage of Ehmak-e-Azam...😊

Originally posted by: sashashyam

You are SO good for me! You have almost restored my frayed temper!

Shyamala

QUOTE=Moontide]

All I know...
Main usse padhkar...

Biriyani ki chawal ki tarah Phoolna chahti hoon

KDR81 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shyamala ,
Just saw the Episode...Well, I think I am getting quite apt in finding the actual thoughts (or Vocalized thoughts ) behind the apparently strange acts of Ja-Jo...yesterday I predicted Ja- hidden meaning of buying all the colors from Jo is EXACTLY what he stated to Ruqaiyya...!!😊

Am unhappy about the act of Ja on the Holi colors but at least that will lead to the "Veeru-Style Suside" now...some action at least !!

** But how come Jalaal guess correctly abt what she could have in mind and go out himself?? And even if he does, then how come he could not do so I earlier incidents(I mean read her mind like this) ?? **

The Suicide attempt sadly seems to be similar to Schoolkids getting Guardian-calls for mis-conduct and thus attempting such drastic things...😒

U r so very correct with ur "Bheegi Billi" adjective... and I would like to repeat again that, day by day I am finding the acts of Jo unreasonable and haywire to say the least (Not the Apology though) ...😕 One day she showers Ja with Pinching words and rude orations and the Next day she is a "Trembling bunch of nerves" in front of the same Ja.(Not to mention so many other such contradictions)
In fact the only Consistency of her character portrayed here is the Inconsistency of it.😕

Now that Tiger Treat is confirmed....I guess that it wold be Ja's decision to tag her along with him so as to keep an eye on her (as he said on the Riverbank scene that he will not allow her Manmaani anymore).

And yes, I too saw the Tiger promo...ðŸĪĢ My my...How come they could make such a comedy of Jodha' character??ðŸĪĢ She must be giving the reason that she wanted to stop him from "Anuchit Pashu Hatyaa"...ðŸĪĢ
Kudos To Rajat for the expression hearing her confession...!!!!😆
(Just to add 1 thing, did u notice that he came in front of Jo when the Tiger went for her first...can't help but remember his promise "Humare hote huye aapko kisi baat ka Khauf nahi hona chahiye...Kyunki Har Khatre se Aapko bachane ke liye hum Mauzood hai..."😊 (Even when she has regressed herself to the mind-state of a Complete Donkey!! ðŸĪŠ)

Truly , A man of his words ...!!!👏 Salute to the character Jalaal here...!!👍🏞

Poor Chap, Now have to deal with 1 "Real Sher" and 1 "Jenny-Ass" in "Sherni Costume" all alone...ðŸĪĢ

Let's see how much of the guess is spot on.😊

Regards,
Kamal

P.S.Now we won't mind a little of Petrucio style reprimand from Ja, albeit in a modified and sophisticated way!!😆 (As he already does on River bank by grabbing & pushing her)

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Kamal,

That is a lovely, opimistic take on the Meena Bazaar segment. Unfortunately, I am by now feeling far too crabby and irritated by Jodha to go along with it. Anyhow,my dear, do see either what I will be posting here later today, or my 2 exchanges with Vicki on that thread, especially the latter. They might interest you, for she defends her stand bravely, but she has completely missed the distinction between public behaviour and private behaviour.

My problem is that I cannot, as practically every one else here bar a few seems to do, see hints of hidden passion in every set to between this duo, and every time Jodha is impossibly rude to him in public. This is not the 21st century, it is the 16th and about royalty. Even a modern young man will stand for only so much of this kind of nonsense. She needs a solid spanking, if not a thrashing.

Yes, and I loved your Ehmak-e-Azam, though I think it is spot on for quite a different reason. He is cutting her too much slack; kisi bhi aurat ko itna sar pe chadhana nahin chahiye. A dose of Petruchio is what she is asking for, and what she needs!😉

Shyamala

Edited by KDR81 - 11 years ago

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Kamal,

You are the opposite of apni Jodha, you are remarkably consistent in the excellence of your posts and comments, which have the additional virtue of becoming funnier by the day!

Do be a good girl and shift this top post to my latest, the A contrary view thread. I see that you have read it and kindly marked it LIke, but this comment belongs there . Plus, if you have the time, do take a look at some of the posts there - it has turned out to be a very interesting thread - especially my exchanges with Ela and Alakh about the Friday episode as well.

I was in stitches over the tiger promo - including now about the "Anuchit Pashu Hatyaa"😉👏 - and was chortling over the idea that if the tiger had actually eaten her, it would have died from metal poisoning, seeing that she goes for this shikar resembling nothing so much as a Christmas tree!

Shyamala

Originally posted by: KDR81

Hi Shyamala ,
Just saw the Episode...Well, I think I am getting quite apt in finding the actual thoughts (or Vocalized thoughts ) behind the apparently strange acts of Ja-Jo...yesterday I predicted Ja- hidden meaning of buying all the colors from Jo is EXACTLY what he stated to Ruqaiyya...!!😊

Am unhappy about the act of Ja on the Holi colors but at least that will lead to the "Veeru-Style Suside" now...some action at least !!

** But how come Jalaal guess correctly abt what she could have in mind and go out himself?? And even if he does, then how come he could not do so I earlier incidents(I mean read her mind like this) ?? **

The Suicide attempt sadly seems to be similar to Schoolkids getting Guardian-calls for mis-conduct and thus attempting such drastic things...😒

U r so very correct with ur "Bheegi Billi" adjective... and I would like to repeat again that, day by day I am finding the acts of Jo unreasonable and haywire to say the least (Not the Apology though) ...😕 One day she showers Ja with Pinching words and rude orations and the Next day she is a "Trembling bunch of nerves" in front of the same Ja.(Not to mention so many other such contradictions)
In fact the only Consistency of her character portrayed here is the Inconsistency of it.😕

Now that Tiger Treat is confirmed....I guess that it wold be Ja's decision to tag her along with him so as to keep an eye on her (as he said on the Riverbank scene that he will not allow her Manmaani anymore).

And yes, I too saw the Tiger promo...ðŸĪĢ My my...How come they could make such a comedy of Jodha' character??ðŸĪĢ She must be giving the reason that she wanted to stop him from "Anuchit Pashu Hatyaa"...ðŸĪĢ
Kudos To Rajat for the expression hearing her confession...!!!!😆
(Just to add 1 thing, did u notice that he came in front of Jo when the Tiger went for her first...can't help but remember his promise "Humare hote huye aapko kisi baat ka Khauf nahi hona chahiye...Kyunki Har Khatre se Aapko bachane ke liye hum Mauzood hai..."😊 (Even when she has regressed herself to the mind-state of a Complete Donkey!! ðŸĪŠ)

Truly , A man of his words ...!!!👏 Salute to the character Jalaal here...!!👍🏞

Poor Chap, Now have to deal with 1 "Real Sher" and 1 "Jenny-Ass" in "Sherni Costume" all alone...ðŸĪĢ

Let's see how much of the guess is spot on.😊

Regards,
Kamal

P.S.Now we won't mind a little of Petrucio style reprimand from Ja, albeit in a modified and sophisticated way!!😆 (As he already does on River bank by grabbing & pushing her)