Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KDR81 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Shyamala,
thnx for ur view...if possible read this which I wrote after seeing today's epi ..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3751249&PID=92888414&#p92888414

Actually I too had the same thought of skipping the show for some days😕 Had it not been the SBS promos hint dropped by fellows here of some change of scenario ... Jalaal there actually is pointing out the brattish-ness of Jodha and informing that she will not be getting any free reign anymore...And giving some good scenes of JaJo (at last some substance to build on our hopes for better storyline...😊) However, found that Jo's expressions of drowning in water could have been better ...!

So may be the CV are planning something of Jo's comeback rather than stretching the old formula so so much...!!!🤔
Regards,
Kamal

p.s. Can anyone who knows swimming as shown in earlier Taalaab scene, drown in that shallow water?? CVs either find better viewpoints of shooting scenes or get Jodha to act better than this...😕

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Kamal, and all the others who might read this,

Your post below is delightful, Kamal, especially the lines you have written for Jalal.

It did me a lot of good after the irritation engendered by the Meena Bazaar scene, to which my reaction was as contrary as could be to the romantic oohing and aahing across the forum about the rang of (hidden) passion. I am not going to inflict a separate post on your folks about the latest episode,but I will summarise my gripes about it on this thread itself tomorrow.

I would be interested in seeing how many of you agree with me, and how many disagree.

Shyamala

Edited by KDR81 - 11 years ago

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Your post below is delightful, Kamal, especially the lines you have written for Jalal.

It did me a lot of good after the irritation engendered by the Meena Bazaar scene, to which my reaction was as contrary as could be to the romantic oohing and aahing across the forum about the rang of (hidden) passion. I am not going to inflict a separate post on your folks about the latest episode,but I will summarise my gripes about it on this thread itself tomorrow.

I would be interested in seeing how many of you agree with me, and how many disagree.

Shyamala

All I know...
Main usse padhkar...

Biriyani ki chawal ki tarah Phoolna chahti hoon
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kamal,

That is a lovely, opimistic take on the Meena Bazaar segment. Unfortunately, I am by now feeling far too crabby and irritated by Jodha to go along with it. Anyhow,my dear, do see either what I will be posting here later today, or my 2 exchanges with Vicki on that thread, especially the latter. They might interest you, for she defends her stand bravely, but she has completely missed the distinction between public behaviour and private behaviour.

My problem is that I cannot, as practically every one else here bar a few seems to do, see hints of hidden passion in every set to between this duo, and every time Jodha is impossibly rude to him in public. This is not the 21st century, it is the 16th and about royalty. Even a modern young man will stand for only so much of this kind of nonsense. She needs a solid spanking, if not a thrashing.

Yes, and I loved your Ehmak-e-Azam, though I think it is spot on for quite a different reason. He is cutting her too much slack; kisi bhi aurat ko itna sar pe chadhana nahin chahiye. A dose of Petruchio is what she is asking for, and what she needs!😉

Shyamala

Originally posted by: KDR81

Hi Shyamala,
thnx for ur view...if possible read this which I wrote after seeing today's epi ..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3751249&PID=92888414&#p92888414

Actually I too had the same thought of skipping the show for some days😕 Had it not been the SBS promos hint dropped by fellows here of some change of scenario ... Jalaal there actually is pointing out the brattish-ness of Jodha and informing that she will not be getting any free reign anymore...And giving some good scenes of JaJo (at last some substance to build on our hopes for better storyline...😊) However, found that Jo's expressions of drowning in water could have been better ...!

So may be the CV are planning something of Jo's comeback rather than stretching the old formula so so much...!!!🤔
Regards,
Kamal

p.s. Can anyone who knows swimming as shown in earlier Taalaab scene, drown in that shallow water?? CVs either find better viewpoints of shooting scenes or get Jodha to act better than this...😕

sashashyam thumbnail
You are SO good for me! You have almost restored my frayed temper!

Shyamala

QUOTE=Moontide]
All I know...
Main usse padhkar...

Shyamala

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Am I the only one who likes Jodha being mean to him 😆

@Moontide 🤣

Aunty I feel that they put this color ka khema only so that jodha gets to play holi later and accidentally colors Maham.. which will later drive her to jumping in the water.. Looks like its the best dialogues the cvs could have come up with... I'm just waiting for the suicide epi now, which I guess will be on monday..
sashashyam thumbnail
Don't you see, Alakh, she is being mean to herself, and cheapening her royal status as also her status as a woman of quality and substance.

He can look after himself and I do not think he is bothered two hoots about anything she said or did yesterday, for he made a complete fool of her. I hate it when women behave like petulant idiots, so that men can treat them like retarded children.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Am I the only one who likes Jodha being mean to him 😆

@Moontide 🤣

Aunty I feel that they put this color ka khema only so that jodha gets to play holi later and accidentally colors Maham.. which will later drive her to jumping in the water.. Looks like its the best dialogues the cvs could have come up with... I'm just waiting for the suicide epi now, which I guess will be on monday..

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Don't you see, Alakh, she is being mean to herself, and cheapening her royal status as also her status as a woman of quality and substance.

He can look after himself and I do not think he is bothered two hoots about anything she said or did yesterday, for he made a complete fool of her. I hate it when women behave like petulant idiots, so that men can treat them like retarded children.

Shyamala Aunty

No wonder Jalal was enjoying it 😆. Her sole reason for putting up the khema was to get even with him, but she failed miserably..

Javeda's khem was cool too.. I don't think she is dumb.. she pretends to be dumb so that she can get away with annoying Maham.. she said aapka gala.. matlab sar kon dabayega 😆

I hope Jalal scolding Jodha will make her see some sense atleast.😆
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shyamala aunty :

the only thing that drew my attention in the entire episode was how the CVs neatly wrapped up Lakhi's track and for a moment, i was actually surprised to see Maham's sense of gratitude to her when she told Adham to " fill her house with riches enough to sustain the next 7 generations ".. else the constant, and completely unnecessary hate speeches that Jodha continues to hurl at Jalal at every given opportunity makes me disinterested in them enough to overlook any such hidden meanings in their interactions. in fact, me thinks that when Jalal arrived in the harem with a " khush khabri " , it was actually to tell her about the Meena Bazar .. perhaps he thought that Jodha would love the idea of Meena Bazar and enjoy the change from her daily routine for sometime ..but then she again started with her " Amer, Amer, Amer , Amer " that blew his fuse off and he walked out with a "do din ki mehman se kya gila shikwa " line without telling her what he had actually intended to tell.

ps : at such times, i crave for Maham and Javeda scenes. i wuv them .. i really do !😉 together they make a howlarious pair and i love the way Javeda actually says some "home truths " right on Maham's face and still get away with it, using her " innocence " and "silliness " as shields
!😉
Edited by Moner_Radio - 11 years ago
Moontide thumbnail

You are SO good for me! You have almost restored my frayed temper!

Shyamala

QUOTE=Moontide]

All I know...
Main usse padhkar...

😃 Good to know that...

This goings-on on the screen right now isn't worth fraying the temper of one whose
pics on the net is always smiling with a trademark twinkle in those eyes 😳

OnLy...I am laying a tiny claims to the coinage of Ehmak-e-Azam...😊
Moontide thumbnail
Dear, Vanilla-e-Mint, Autumn_rose, Moner Radio 😃
I think we should cut Jodha some slack. She was Hawking for the first time in her life. And She made a mess of things.
Lets say..she is not cut out for the trade. She will never make it to the young sales person list...forget the young entrepreneur nomination 😃

I know Vanilla-e-Mint would rather have her sent to Petruchio for a crash course on tehzeeb
...but I'm not for the Idea. That Man needs some de-chauvinification himself. His concept of a woman/wife is more on the lines of a well trained puppy... unconditional love and prompt obedience. Rather Jalal is doing it better...given both have a liking for the insult trade.
In fact,
He was kind of expecting Jodha's rudeness (note the mischeivious smile) and would have been pretty heartbroken if she had actually acted sensible. Remember his pleadings when Jodha finally stopped her Jalal-ka-Sar demand?...He kept on pestering her to renew the andolan 😉

As for the Menna Bazar last night... I think the Ruquaiya lost out this time.
Without a doubt..the BEST in the business was Javeeda 😃
Edited by Moontide - 11 years ago