Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi003

[

how can Jalal remember lakhi? It was night first of all and he was a kid then, only 4yrs old, yes he can remember how maham saved him from the cannos but it was a shocking and terrific moment for him, and only something extremely rejoicing and extremely terrific can leave a mark on our memory, so Maham's meeting with lakhi was not between this two..and I doubt at that time of night being a kid of 4yrs ,he was probably sleepy. Hence also didn't notice anything properly.

I don't know about him, but as a 4 year old I would have rememberedπŸ˜†

Plus, Akbar had a phenomenal memory.. so he should have..
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok, Just saw the SBS part...
And the reason for the desperate duck is clear if you follow the running board which says..

... chauni mein atanki hamla...

Toh why the two were running is clear... but why were they horse ridding??

If Maham-theory is correct, how on earth did Jodha get that Horse..also even if she managed to sneak up on one, how did she get out of the Palace Gates? And if She did, does this sit well for the quality of security at Agra?...I mean even ICC would'nt allot them a t-twenty match, forget tests.

And here we are talking of the impenetrable Moghul Fortress!!!

No wonder Jalal had to get into his stallion act!!

As for the give-n-take between the two...again both say things they mean in opposites and understand each other not.

Jodha: akela chod dijiye humien
Jalal: Bas ek aur lafz nahi..Har baat par taane maarti hai,.. hum ne tumhari har baat maani, har shart maani, yahan tak ki amer jaane ki khwaish tak qubooli.. aap aapne aap ko kya samjhti hain? yeh bewakoofi nahi karne denge Jodha.. then he pushes her

Tis clear why Jodha jumped in...She is fed up of all others getting precedence over her... something that she has been complaining about ever since she was released from Room-arrest. AND She definitely doesn't want to be left alone...

As for Jalal, throwing that..yahan tak ki Amer jaane ki khwaish tak qubooli...
...Ehmak-e-azam...kab samjhega ki aapne jo bhi quboola...galat quboola...Har baat aur har shart maan ke jo manwaneki khwaish dil mein rakhte ho...usse Manwalo.. sukoon milega.

lekin as for Niharna...yahan bhi...Jalal ke Dil hai ke maanta nehi!!

Jodhaa apne aap ko kya samajhti hai...woh agar woh khud samajhti toh yeh nasamjhi ki gunjaish hi kahan hota?

Yeh bewakoofi nehi karne denge...from One bewakoof to the Other...

Well all I can say is...with all that latent heat builing up inside...this cooling down was needed..or else the combined combustion force would have blown the top in Agra πŸ˜ƒ

ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moontide

Ok, Just saw the SBS part...

And the reason for the desperate duck is clear if you follow the running board which says..

... chauni mein atanki hamla...

Toh why the two were running is clear... but why were they horse ridding??

If Maham-theory is correct, how on earth did Jodha get that Horse..also even if she managed to sneak up on one, how did she get out of the Palace Gates? And if She did, does this sit well for the quality of security at Agra?...I mean even ICC would'nt allot them a t-twenty match, forget tests.

And here we are talking of the impenetrable Moghul Fortress!!!

No wonder Jalal had to get into his stallion act!!

As for the give-n-take between the two...again both say things they mean in opposites and understand each other not.

Jodha: akela chod dijiye humien
Jalal: Bas ek aur lafz nahi..Har baat par taane maarti hai,.. hum ne tumhari har baat maani, har shart maani, yahan tak ki amer jaane ki khwaish tak qubooli.. aap aapne aap ko kya samjhti hain? yeh bewakoofi nahi karne denge Jodha.. then he pushes her

Tis clear why Jodha jumped in...She is fed up of all others getting precedence over her... something that she has been complaining about ever since she was released from Room-arrest. AND She definitely doesn't want to be left alone...

As for Jalal, throwing that..yahan tak ki Amer jaane ki khwaish tak qubooli...
...Ehmak-e-azam...kab samjhega ki aapne jo bhi quboola...galat quboola...Har baat aur har shart maan ke jo manwaneki khwaish dil mein rakhte ho...usse Manwalo.. sukoon milega.

lekin as for Niharna...yahan bhi...Jalal ke Dil hai ke maanta nehi!!

Jodhaa apne aap ko kya samajhti hai...woh agar woh khud samajhti toh yeh nasamjhi ki gunjaish hi kahan hota?

Yeh bewakoofi nehi karne denge...from One bewakoof to the Other...

Well all I can say is...with all that latent heat builing up inside...this cooling down was needed..or else the combined combustion force would have blown the top in Agra πŸ˜ƒ

@ Green: It had me in splits, specially the Bewkhoofi one..Oh My Gos Your sense of humour is Amazing!!
Why I highlighted that in Green?? Don't you know the recent information, Jalal loves Green colour...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Pink: ...chauni me attanki hamla must be another real life story, as Whatsoever it is a news channel. They are not running excatly. Jodha is running and Jalal is running after her to catch her.
And Jodha run because she fed of Maham-colour thing and she decides to something Big in order to get her opinion to Shehen Shah.
So this is not excatly It is doing something BIG to reach Shehen Sha's ears. Means she knew Shehen Shah will not let her die and run after her.
Now why I chose pink?? Because that is Jodha\Paridhi's favourite, next Colour used to Highlight shall be her favourite na!!
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I somehow doubt, Alakh, if he would have met her much after that night, for Mahaam would not have let Lakhi be seen anywhere with her. And that time, in that gipsy get up, he would not have spotted the resemblance to his Badi ammi at all.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I don't know about him, but as a 4 year old I would have rememberedπŸ˜†

Plus, Akbar had a phenomenal memory.. so he should have..

Originally posted by: pallavi003

[
how can Jalal remember lakhi? It was night first of all and he was a kid then, only 4yrs old, yes he can remember how maham saved him from the cannos but it was a shocking and terrific moment for him, and only something extremely rejoicing and extremely terrific can leave a mark on our memory, so Maham's meeting with lakhi was not between this two..and I doubt at that time of night being a kid of 4yrs ,he was probably sleepy. Hence also didn't notice anything properly.

sashashyam thumbnail

What on earth is all this about?

Shyamala (Aunty)

Originally posted by: ApurvaLovesARVI

@ Green: It had me in splits, specially the Bewkhoofi one..Oh My Gos Your sense of humour is Amazing!!
Why I highlighted that in Green?? Don't you know the recent information, Jalal loves Green colour...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Pink: ...chauni me attanki hamla must be another real life story, as Whatsoever it is a news channel. They are not running excatly. Jodha is running and Jalal is running after her to catch her.
And Jodha run because she fed of Maham-colour thing and she decides to something Big in order to get her opinion to Shehen Shah.
So this is not excatly It is doing something BIG to reach Shehen Sha's ears. Means she knew Shehen Shah will not let her die and run after her.
Now why I chose pink?? Because that is Jodha\Paridhi's favourite, next Colour used to Highlight shall be her favourite na!!

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sashashyam

What on earth is all this about?

Shyamala (Aunty)

The recent SBS where Jalal saves Jodha from drowning... Jalal scolds Jodha:

Bas.. ek aur lafz nahi!

Aap humesha shiqayat karti hain, har baat par taane maarti hain, kehti hai humne aapko akela kar diya hai.. magar hamesha aap wahi karti hain jo chati hain.. jo mann mein ha kehti ha..

Humne tumhari har shart maani, har baat maani, yahan tak ki Amer waapis jaane ki khwaish tak qubooli.. aap apne aap ko samjhti kya hai? yeh bewakoofi nahi karne denge hum tumhe..
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Jalal is certainly getting the best lines nowadays since am sure even the writers must tire from writing these heavy -duty crying snippets for Jodha! Melancholy has to tire the soul after a point however luxurious it feels in the beginning! πŸ˜‰
"Mohabbat mein lipta hua , yeh nafrat ka zakhm." .. This one line, uttered by Jalal with a touch of despondency, under-lines,stands for & re-asserts the Jalal-Jodha relationship! It was a line that carried heavy meaning & Rajat's real -life voice doesn't have that huskiness & khurdurapan that his mellow albeit authoritative bass voice carries, which can literally make any woman's toes curl! Ahem ahem, but Jodha remains shockingly, un-affected ☺️.. But then is she really? I doubt it.

All of Jalal's motives can be wrapped up in His Majesty & honour & duty as an Emperor & son-in-law but they essentially hide the main agendum that he harbours quietly-His agendum to buy time. To somehow make certain that Jodha truly wants to leave. Therefore the anger, confusion, barbed remarks .. And then this lovely, straightforward(the most that he can be with her given the circumstances & her perennial Ghrina chant!!) "Wrapped in this balm of Love, this wound of hatred". That one tiny bit charmed me & ensnared me like nothing else in this episode no 72!
After this how could Jodha be left behind? So she shoots off another very meaningful line "Har baat Kahin nahin, samjhi jaanti hain." And I was left thinking, par Hum to samajh Gaye Jodha jee, par Aapke pati jab samjhenge! That one line made it clear that Jodha was hurting more from the insult of the "do Din ke mehmaan" line that Jalal threw her way rather than her actual need to return to Amer.

And Jalal biding time implies that he somewhere, he does understand this. Or at the least, he doesn't want Jodha to leave without being sure (or as sure as he can be about this Amer ki tedhi mirchi πŸ˜†) before she embarks for her pyaara desh, Amer.

Th next best scene- The easy end the CVs gave to the whole humshakal nonsense which isn't rubbish anymore! For Ashwini as Laakhi was as brill as she is as Maham Anga! I loved the entire scene & Maham Anga in particular! That sheen of affectionate tears couldn't be missed, neither could that choked tone when she tells Adham (who was sounding like an affection deprived young boy instead of his tall, strapping Self. He really is quite a child at heart πŸ˜†) "Par Laakhi thi hi is laayak Adham" .

Maham breaking into that Rajasthani banjaara song felt like her own personal, fierce tribute to the woman who in her mind, was the closest thing to a soul-mate! Quite moving! And very un-like Maham! To my mind Maham isn't someone who values loyalty or even particularly appreciates it unless it is a Resham-like figure or even the young Emperor she professes to love & care deeply about but in private, his blind loyalty amuses her !) To me it seemed like a re-affirmation of the Rajput code of Honour that she had heard a lot about but hadn't witnessed personally till then, or maybe her marvel at the simplicity yet tremendous sacrifice that for her, characterised Laakhi.

After-all, to borrow heavily from the simple albeit very profound Kahlil Gibran, what is Evil but Goodness, thirsty? 😊

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 11 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe Jalal does remember Laakhi later & starts to investigate
Please excuse him. When you've a terrible confusion on your hand like Jodha, it is extremely difficult to have your head glued on straight. πŸ₯±
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Aunty fabulous write up. I watched show what it seems after ages. I didnt like it at all, I am tired of 'humara dum ghutata hai' line, precap was yawn worthy as well, i hAve no clue how jalal tolerates her. Someone needs to knock some sense in Jodha. Bharmal will say jodha ki doli gai hai aur arthi aayegi! That might be reason for "suicide" but she could have drank poison or her beloved jhohar y try yo drawn when she is a good swimmer.
sashashyam thumbnail
Yes, dear, thank you so much for the precise wording. I have now watched it, and it made me weep at the silliness of her reason for a suicide attempt. Your reason was the only sensible one, alas!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

The recent SBS where Jalal saves Jodha from drowning... Jalal scolds Jodha:

Bas.. ek aur lafz nahi!

Aap humesha shiqayat karti hain, har baat par taane maarti hain, kehti hai humne aapko akela kar diya hai.. magar hamesha aap wahi karti hain jo chati hain.. jo mann mein ha kehti ha..

Humne tumhari har shart maani, har baat maani, yahan tak ki Amer waapis jaane ki khwaish tak qubooli.. aap apne aap ko samjhti kya hai? yeh bewakoofi nahi karne denge hum tumhe..