Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: elasingh

In SBS they said that Jodha tries to commit suiside because Jalal scolds her harshly for putting colour on MA...Dont know how correct they are?

yep.. they were saying it was bcuz of Maham

Jodha: akela chod dijiye humien
Jalal: Bas ek aur lafz nahi..Har baat par taane maarti hai,.. hum ne tumhari har baat maani, har shart maani, yahan tak ki amer jaane ki khwaish tak qubooli.. aap aapne aap ko kya samjhti hain? yeh bewakoofi nahi karne denge Jodha.. then he pushes her 😆
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Lovely is far too pale and anaemic a word for this! Gorgeous, sweetheart, and so very well adapted.
👏👏👏 . I love it!!

The forum should not lose heart and write Mohan off as a malingerer or a price-scalper. The Great Rescue is clearly not in any palace talaab. There seems to be greenery and some rocks as well, and so a forest pool is indicated.

Maybe, Mohan, like the Hindi film directors (and the male parts of the audience) of the 1970s, likes his ladies (victims) drenched!😉.So he goes into action as soon as Jodha is rescued and Jalal is shaking himself dry like a wet puppy, after he has shaken Jodha till her nice pearly whites rattle in her pretty but empty head! That would sort out all the locational problems but one, why were they in the forest at all? Maybe a mandatory hunt.

Shyamala

I don't know Vanilla-e-Mint,

I'm not a great fan of the suicide assumption...I haven't seen the segment where the sneak peek was shown...but Jodha though slightly Jauhar inclined has never exhibited tendencies of the doob-marna kind...unless Your pet Jalal actually suggested so having run out of all argument 😉
I think Jodha's need for ablution runs deeper...
We should do some more detecting here before coming to a conclusion.

As for the seventies bit...
how about Bagha Banwaari niharoing Jodha when she is ahem tidying herself post ablution...

and Jalal a strong proponent of Niharna chahu lekin dil nehi karta,
gets mighty peeved at Banwari challenging his theory and like a true gentleman invites Bagha to a duel?

Since history/folklore claims Jalal at some point in his career slashed a tiger in two with one mighty sweep of his Shamsheer...he might do it to appease the forum after all thats happened the past few days...in the process forcing a grudging word of appreciation from Jodha as well.
imessence thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post.loved the lep scene.maham and jalals acting
was awsome today...waiting patiently for todays episode.
Want to see who wins this time in the mina bazar compitition...and your post after that 😳
Abie10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another masterpiece from you!👏⭐️
Might be that Barmal asked the Amer boys to leave without letting Jodha know but why? there's is another valid point you've mention which is why Jodha tried to commit suicide which is because of Barmal's refusal. Waiting to see the coming episode because there's so much to happen.😳
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

yep.. they were saying it was bcuz of Maham

Jodha: akela chod dijiye humien
Jalal: Bas ek aur lafz nahi..Har baat par taane maarti hai,.. hum ne tumhari har baat maani, har shart maani, yahan tak ki amer jaane ki khwaish tak qubooli.. aap aapne aap ko kya samjhti hain? yeh bewakoofi nahi karne denge Jodha.. then he pushes her 😆

Oh God!!

In such a scenario Maham precedes Mohan... Ugh...have to think of another song now 😃

Waise it would be interesting to enquire in the Harem and see if Jalal has dived in to save any other ever before...

The Poor boy...conphooosed as hell at the going ons in the region nor-east of his solar plexus. And now this choking dhua arising from the dripping Hot Ameri mirch...

pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome post aunty,brilliant write up.:-) I also very much liked y'day's episode at least for wrapping up the MC track so logically Cvs deserve applause..:-)
Thank god they didn't introduce any sort of plastic surgery fiasco to for the look alike lakhi.

well aunty for your question how jodha tried to suicide by drowning when she is a very good swimmer, as per the SBS pics, the water body where she tried suicide has a current, and jalal was swimming against it to save her, so saving a child from a stagnant pool and swimming efficiently in a river against it's currents are not same..
As for the rest part, it was very meaningful as both wants exactly opposite of what they were stating..:-):-)
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just watched SBS video and I feel sorry for Jalal today...The girl is driving him mad...
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elasingh

I just watched SBS video and I feel sorry for Jalal today...The girl is driving him mad...

Omg.. you feeling sorry for Jalal 🤣.. this is something 😆
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Alakh, that is very clever of you, for that is exactly what it was. I missed out on it, and I am glad that you have flagged it; for it is the one spoken thing from her side.

Shyamala Aunty
</font>

how can Jalal remember lakhi? It was night first of all and he was a kid then, only 4yrs old, yes he can remember how maham saved him from the cannos but it was a shocking and terrific moment for him, and only something extremely rejoicing and extremely terrific can leave a mark on our memory, so Maham's meeting with lakhi was not between this two..and I doubt at that time of night being a kid of 4yrs ,he was probably sleepy. Hence also didn't notice anything properly.
Edited by pallavi003 - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Omg.. you feeling sorry for Jalal 🤣.. this is something 😆

ROFL

Word Count: 0